<  Ancient Tomes  ~  creatures of shadow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
The rain had been falling for nearly an hour, driving all the kine in doors. they were the lucky ones, thought Adrianna as she struggled to keep her ciggerette lit.

Standing under the awning of the cafe just around the corner from the tower hotel, she watched the rain drops pound the street, a street that any other night would be bustling with humans looking for action. but tonight not even a car passed by.

she stooped down so that her jacket covered her bare legs all the way down to her ankles. this was all his idea, he liked her in short dresses and insisted she wear something sexy tonight, but as usual he had left her standing on a street corner in the rain. he wouldn't hear the end of this one, infact he had two more minutes and then she was out of here for good.

she took another drag on her cigerrette and watched as a car turned slowly on the street.

figures...

the car, a limosine pulled up next to the curb and the back door opened.

she walked over and looked inside. of course, it was him perfectly dry and smileing at her discomfort as usual.

"get in, get in... hurry now."

she stepped into the car and closed the door.
it was warm inside.

"oh good, I was afraid you might have gotten drenched in this down pour, but i see you managed to stay dry, that's my little survivor." he couldn't stop the smile, but he kept himself from breaking into a laught.

"cut the crap Jules, you wanted this meeting so what do you want?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:09 pm Reply with quote
((ooooh a meeting between the hated Jules and Adrianna! give us more! Gabe may be in the area btw, since he runs the Tower Hotel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:35 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((more coming, redoing my computer right now need to load lots of stuff 8P))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 10:15 pm Reply with quote
"do you have any idea what they will do to you if you are caught in cascadia?"

He smiled. " was that concern for me or you my dear?"

she sat back and crossed her arms over her chest. " I hate you jules."

"oh yes i can see that, but need i remind you that you are primogen now and i'm here on clan business."

she turned and looked at him to make sure he would see her roll her eyes at him. "oh right, like you really have clan business."

"you miss judge me my dear and at the same time overestimate your own importance. remember, primogen is merely a representitive of our clan nothing more."

"and what is that suppose to mean?"

"you will see soon enough." he knocked on the window and the driver opened a sliding door. "to the docks."

"yes sir" replyed the driver.

"i'm not going with you " protested adrianna.
she pulled on the handle and found that the door was locked.

"yes i'm afraid you are, but as i said this is clan business. don't be afraid my dear I will not kill you, your just now becoming more interesting."

she sat back and tried to keep her poise, but deep down she knew that right now she had more reason to fear jules then any vamp she had ever met.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 11:32 pm Reply with quote
((oh no! Will she be alright??? :eek:

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 9:45 pm Reply with quote
by the time the car reached the docks the rain had almost stopped completely.

"why did you bring me here?" asked adrianna.

"we have a very important meeting to attend, now we must hurry my dear, the ship awaits."

as the driver opened the back door for her and jules, adrianna could see that they had pulled up next to one of jule's yachts.

"hey, i didn't agree to leave the city." her protest went unheeded and she felt jules hand on her back pushing her out of the car.

"jules..."

"quiet my dear, all will be right as rain, you'll see. now take my hand and show some dignity, you are after all the primogen of all lasombra in cascadia."

she wanted to run, but she didn't. she didn't like the way he was making her believe that everything was going to be alright. that afterall was the same thing he had told her just before the LA ventrue tried to give her a perminet tan.

"where are we going jules, just tell me that."

"as you wish... we are going to meet the conclave... the elders of our clan if you will. they wish to meet you since, you will be representing us in cascadia."

she breathed a sigh of releif and walked up the ramp into the ship, with jules arm around her waist.

"whew, is that all... god for a moment I thought... well you don't want to know what I thought," she giggled.

"ah, yes... well as I told you, I have no intention of killing you, but what our elders do... well that's out of my hands."

there was a scream as the boarding hatch closed, and with in a few moments the ship was putting to sea. there was nothing really outstanding about that ship, no markings that really distinguished it from any other ship in cascadia's port. except for the fact that it's cabin lights were strangly left off. :eek: