<  Ancient Tomes  ~  what a girl wants.........

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 2:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(need help just ask. :pistols: :devil:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:44 am Reply with quote
((hehe, these guys are in DEEEEEEP trouble...soon as i figure out a logical way for Gabriel to actually BE here :/ :devil:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
(yes its in cascadia billy:), ty rof , okies gaybe :grin:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:12 pm Reply with quote
In the midst of the hectic Cascadian streets a single black car drifted sinously down the road. The car's surface, seamless and smooth, reflected the night lights, artificial and natural alike. From behind heavily tinted windows, a pair of ageless green eyes peered blankly into the night.

Tobias had proved most accomodating, provided he was added the appropriate pressure.

"Gabe," the Fredrick called from the drivers seat, never taking his beady eyes off the road, "what's Ms. Belvadere up to? Tell me."

"As I've explained Fredrick, it's none of your concern, simply get me to the apartment building specified and that will suffice."

Gabriel pulled a magnificent crystal carafe from the innard of the limousine and produced a pair of sparkling crystal goblets. A roguish smile crossed his thin, pale lips as he filled the goblets carefully with thick, warm blood. Taking them by their flawless stems, he held one out into the shadows of the limousine.

"Please Sire, have a drink." he said, his fangs gleaming yellow in the flourescent light of the street lamps the whirred by.
Through the obscurity of the shadows, Gabriel could see a gleaming set of fangs accompany a broad smile.

A refined hand reached out and took hold of the wine glass, just before drawing back into the depths of the darkness.

"I think you'll find this to your liking Sorenti." Gabriel said quietly. Sorenti's dazzling eyes gazed predatorily from the leather seat that sat across from Gabriel.

"Mr..." he paused, apparently measuring his words, "Childe....tell me of our activities tonight."

Gabriel sipped the virgin's blood, and felt it's warmth as it vitalized his dead unactive cells. He glanced outside and noted their relative location to the tenemant building.

"Kathy has apparently gone to visit an old 'friend' as it were. This friend of hers has proven dangerous in the past. I merely want to keep an eye on her." Gabriel said as they felt the car smoothly stop at the curb.

The two vampires cast their gaze skyward towards the peak of the building which stood before them. It was remarkably dark, the heavy stone structure rising from a surrounding of smaller buildings. Lit windows shone in the darkness, like stationary fireflies.

There was a loud CLANG! and Gabriel shot his eyes to the source. Several yards in front of him, on the curb sat an unmarked van. The door hung open loosely and a figure was bolting from the confines. The figure was slight and moved with grace, although a bit of panic was more than obvious.

"Kathy..." Gabriel murmored, opening his door slightly, "Fredrick! Stay here. Sire, if you would accompany me...?" The Ventrue emerged from the car, his long blonde hair whipping about his pallid face in the wind. A heavy overcoat laid over a thick business suit obscurred his thin frame.

In his hand, a long mahogany cane tapped the sidewalk as he moved towards Kathy....

((ta da!!! here we are!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:18 pm Reply with quote
She moved across the cement sidewalk quickly her body was cold, she could feel the dark sky pouring down it's icy touch upon her silken flesh, She grasped the edge of her black leather jacket close to her body, covering a crimson satin shirt that slipped across her lithe upper frame, defining her curves quite clearly to the eye. Her golden blonde tresses were pulled up from her head to a golden comb that held her hair together, leaving the long delicious locks to cascade down her mid-shoulder, Her jacket poured over her body, where long legs were barely confined, She reached the limo, where the vampires had just left, turquoise eyes covered with ebony mascara viewed their backs as they trailed into the building and disappeared from sight, blushing a shade of light pink when giving a bright smile of pink glossy, as she brought her hand up to the tinted window, slender fingers pulled together in a small fist as she knocked on the window, the man inside rolled down the window, apparently a driver. She leaned in and smiled, as he fingers wrapped around his collar, She brushed her eyes towards the scene around her and when she felt it was clear she ripped him out of his seat through the window. Her strength was quite fierce, and her violent movement showed a lack of effort on her part as if pulling a petal from a withering rose. Her voice was rather song-like, light and airy somewhat calm, like a princess, but confident and determined like a queen. "Those too .. I take it you work for them, I suggest you tell me what they are up too or else you'll find yourself in a very painful situation." Her left hand raised into the air as a neon light poured out from her hand, a pink dagger appeared resting in her fleshy palm. The light was so powerful their figured became ruby pinkish tinted, the shadows around them crept back in fear as well. "Woman .. who are you?" the man uttered in fear, fear of her but an even greater fear of his master. "Let's just say I'm not your average garden variety mortal, I seek the darkness and then if I'm having a good day I destroy it."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy glanced behind her as she carried on running, brushing away her long raven black hair that had fallen loose of the pins that secured it.
Pete was catching up with her,a look of determination on his face as he paid no heed to anyone that got in his way.

Kathy passed an alleyway and nearly turned into it, but then thought better off it. It would be safer to stay out in the open.

"hey watch where your going!"
kathy felt herself falling as if in slow motion and she cringed with embarassment as she hit the sidewalk with a thud.

"are you ok...do we need to call the paramedics?" kathy looked up at the two men looking down at her, their eyes running up and down the tight black leather catsuit she had on that clung to every curve of her body.

"im fine honestly..no harm done" kathy replied as she took the hand that was offered to help her up,her eyes looking for any sign of pete and adam.
"well if your sure...maybe if you walk instead of run" the man smiled at her and kathy went to pull her hand that he still held away from his.

"yes...yes I will, and I do apologise for running into you" kathy kept talking to the man as she saw Pete walk up behind him, a wicked smile on his face. His hand was in his jean jacket pocket and seemed to be gripping something.

"im late...well very late for a party,thats why I was rushing" kathy smiled sweetly hoping to keep the guy tlking long enough for pete to get bored of hunting her.

"well we were wondering about your costume, its very nice by the way, im dave and this is tim" he nodded in the direction of his friend.
"we were just going for an after work drink, would you like to join us?" dave asked looking behind him as he followed kathys gaze to pete.

"oh i do beg your pardon, are you together, we didnt mean to intrude at all" he said as he looked at pete " we meant no harm you know,just been friendly"

"this lady is wanted by the FBI" pete said as he stepped forward and produced an ID badge, "Id advise you to step away gentlemen and let me deal with the situation"

Kathys eyes flashed with hate at pete as dave and tim backed away from her, not wanting to be involved anymore.
"thanks guys " kathy hissed at them as pete took another step towards her,blocking her in between a sign for happy hour and a large trash bin.
"come on kathy, lets not waste anymore time" pete said glaring at her as he reached out to grab her wrist.kathy struggled and broke free of his grip only to have dave, who was still watching, step forward and wrap his arms around her, holding her tight.

"thankyou sir" pete said as he stood next to her "im thankful for your intervention, but I will take it from here"

Kathy felt a sharp stab of pain going into her arm and then an arm around her waist, her legs felt heavy and she felt like she needed to sleep. pete put her arm over his shoulder and walked her along the sidewalk. to all intent and purposes she looked drunk and drew no unneeded attention to pete.

Kathys legs stumbled along and pete gripped her waist tighter.leading her back towards the van. kathy looked up as she heard the familar tapping on the sidewalk. craning her neck round she tried to see where the sound was coming from , her eyes searched the sidewalk, hoping it was who she thought it was.

"watch where your going bitch, we will get there a damn sight faster if you do"
Kathy felt a finger dig sharply into her ribs and she looked back in the direction they where heading.

Adam stood next to the van door, a mean look on his face.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:56 am Reply with quote
'Kathy,' Gabriel mused as he stepped off the sidewalk and into the shadows that draped themselves around the building, 'in trouble once more.'

The reassuring clatter of a car door shutting confirmed Sorenti's arrival into the affair. Gabriel moved quickly tapping his cane as he walked through the darkness, eventually ending up a bit ahead of the large Kine who dragged Kathy towards the van.

The gentleman guarding the van wore a scowl, and looked on in wonder, curious as to where the tapping was originating. His associate carried on his grueling task of loading Kathy into the van as she struggled vainly, her limbs refusing to heed her wishes.

Gabriel stepped up behind the pair as they pushed Kathy's now motionless body into the innards of the vehicle.

"Ahem." he coughed curtly, standing with his cane in both hands firmly planted in front of him. His jacket hung low to the ground and gave him a solid black visage. The two Kine whirled around, hunched over and fists curled.

"Who the f*ck are you?" the nearest one demanded. His partner blinked slightly, as if being blinded by some brilliant light.

"Hey...it's him! The bloodsucker from New York!" he cried, and slipped a large stake from beneath his flimsy wind breaker. The other man nodded now, finally recognizing Gabriel.

"Well well well...looks like we'll bag two bloodsuckers instead of one." He crowed, easing a silenced pistol from it's holster under his blazer. The firearm glittered under the dazzling lights of the city street.

"I suggest you put that away..." Gabriel said softly, nearly cooing.

"F*ck you, you abomination!" the man barked, and leveled the pistol at Gabriel's head. Gabriel nodded, and with a blinding flash of speed an arm shot out from the darkness behind him and gripped the man's hand, pistol and all.

There was a sickening crunch, as the bones and tendons in the man's hand were snapped and consequently crushed beneath the hand's powerful grip.

Sorenti stepped out of the shadows and released the man's hand, allowing him to fall to the ground screaming. His howls echoed through the crowded neighborhood and Gabriel was quick to bring the end of his cane down on the man's skull, fracturing it with ease.

The hunter slumped into the gutter beside the sidewalk, his legs on the cement and his torso dangling in the road. A widening pool of blood gathered around his head, but he made no sound or moved.

Gabriel glanced at the other.

"We're taking her with us."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:30 am Reply with quote
She looked up from the man, the dagger slowly evaporated from her hand, She shoved the driver forward through the window, looking up as she watched the vampires fighting useless hunters in the distance from where she stood, She hissed slightly through her breath with a disapproving sigh. "What the f*ck?" She thought to herself, palms rested slightly on her hips as slender digits tapped lightly on the trim of her black leather coat. "How the hell am I supposed to protect these people if they walk blindly into danger?" Her sea water toned oculars trailed down to the driver that was wiggled roughly to get his legs and arms free from the window frame. "Your not listening to me are you? .. That's kinda rude." She placed her fingers over his heels and pulled off his shoes tossing them behind her in the road. "I bet those cost you a lot of money." She smirked hearing his mumbled words slip out from his disoriented position. She placed her hand down into the deep pockets of her coat, pulling out a silver stick, her fingers twisted the bottom as the crimson colored lipstick arose from the top. She brushed her hand over the passager window "Sometimes the sheep fight back!", Her hand quickly twisted the lipstick again before she dropped it into her pocket, She moved past the driver again hurling her steel toed boot into the frail rubber front left tire, it burst from impact echoing a short pop. That was probley enough for one night .. She was definitely not prepared to face Gabriel and Sorenti both at the same time, No matter what Godly powers she was wielding, Her battle was based on tactical measures. She lifted her hands behind her long golden strains brushing them from under the leather jacket collar, as they took form with the rest of her silken hair.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:19 pm Reply with quote
Adam watched as a hand seemed to appear from the shadows and grip petes hands, the noise of bones splintering could clearly be heard.
Pete screamed in pain and as he collapsed to the sidewalk, the bloodsucker brought his cane heavily down on petes skull, the sickening sound of it been crushed made adam want to vomit.
A tall dark figure stepped forward, his eyes glinting.
" what the fuck man! youve killed him! " he uttered as he looked at petes body, laying still and motionless.

He was about to step out of the van to see if he could help his friend at all when gabriel spoke.
"where taking her with us" his voice low and deep almost mesmerizing.
Adam looked at the two blood suckers,and spat in their direction, the spit hitting their thick long coats.

"your kind make me sick, thinking you can take what you want from us, your despicable, and should all be sent to hell, where you belong"
Adam moved back into the van until he was aside kathy. his hands touched her hair softly, brushing it away from her white face.
"you want to take this one do you? she is a cute looking darling, for a vampire that is"

Kathy moaned as she heard the voices, she tried to move but her body felt like it was asleep, she ran her tongue over her mouth, trying to relieve the dryness that seemed to stop her from speaking.

Adam snarled at gabriel as he gripped kathys hair tightly in his hand, yanking her head sideways. in his other hand he held the stake and he positioned it above kathys heart.
"well bloodsucker, whats it to be? shall I stake her now? or later? its your choice"

[ This Message was edited by: Kathy Belvadere on 2002-03-26 10:24 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:58 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 0Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:22 am
((great posts folks :smile:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:58 pm Reply with quote
He felt it bubble within him like a long dormant spring, building with years of slow pressure. The Beast screamed out within his innards, filling every vein, passageway, every tissue.

'Kill him....tear the skin from his face, devour him!!'

As he had become accustomed to, Gabriel drowned the Beast out in prayer, until it was little more than a hunger...a mere want. He opened his eyes slowly, having already won the primary battle, the battle with himself. The hunter stood wide eyed and nervous, shooting his glance between the two Kindred like a frightened rabbit.

"What's it gonna be Vampire? I swear to the good God above that I'll ash this sl*t!" he hissed, raising the stake ever so slightly from her silky white chest.

Gabriel took in a deep breath and felt the resistance as lifeless lungs began their abscent work. The scent of moisture hung in the air, a certain dampness that tended to dull one's senses.

So often it was soothing, but in this moment, it was deadly.

The street glittered with water droplets, pools forming by the gutters and around the sharp crevices of manholes. The large van that even now, his beloved was being threatened within, streamed with tiny beads, which raced down their side like a million miniature horses.

Gabriel chuckled. How often we take things for granted, barely even noticing the little things. He cast steely eyes to the hunter.

"Each day is a gift my friend....and for you, I'm afraid the gift has ended." Before the hunter could react Gabriel enveloped his mind. For the Ventrue, it was a small task, merely expanding his own conciousness and breaking down the mental wall, but for the hunter, it was an entirely different experience....

For Pete, at first it was almost like his concious was flaring a bit. A tiny voice that called in the back of his head, the events around him too loud to allow it to be heard. But when the Vampire's green eyes lit up like street lamps, that voice became all the much louder.

For a split second it felt as if the contents of his skull had turned to liquid. His head felt heavy and his thoughts were obscurred. But within mere moments, that feeling had passed and his thoughts were crystal clear. He WANTED to help these Kindred, do whatever they desired. They were not so bad...

'Peter,' the voice called from within his mind. It had a soothing Irish accent that reminded him of old folk tales long since forgotten. 'take that stake and jam it into your abdomen Peter. You want to...'

Gently and surely, Pete slipped his arm from around the girls neck, laying her gently on the floor of the van. With a cat-like motion, he slid out of the van and placed himself between the it and the pair of Kindred.

Wiry hands wrapped around the end of the stake and raised it high into the air. The first plunge emcompassed his body like lightning. His nerves seemed to be screaming out as his soft flesh was torn.

'It feels good Peter, you want more Peter.'

The rapture was orgasmic, and Pete fought to keep his head. Still, he had a duty to perform. He wretched the half buried stake from his stomach, a trail a dark, velvet blood following, oozing down his khaki pants and onto the sidewalk.

He raised the stake once more, the blood now glistening off it like torch light.

'The chest Peter, you must put it in the chest.'

A distant smile crossed his face as he brought the stake into his own chest, shattering the ribcage, and feeling it puncture his own spongy lung. The joy was overwhelming and tears began to stream down his cheeks.

He could feel the 'wheez' as his lungs failed to draw in air, the large gap in their soft tissue rendering them useless. Warm blood flowed down his shirt, drenching the fabric and making him heavy. He felt as if he were wrapped in a comforter, within the haze of an early morning sleep.

He dropped his hands to his side, the voice becoming more distant now, more difficult to hear. No! Pete strained to hear it, to make out it's words, but it little more than white noise now.

As he looked at his own bleeding body he realized the scope of what had happened. The gurgling within his chest was too loud, he couldn't hear the voice!! He sputtered and coughed, and then fell to his knees, the hard cement tearing the khaki pants.

As he tasted the warm coppery fluid enter his mouth and bathe his tongue, he knew he was dead....

Gabriel placed one firm shoe on the man's shoulder and shoved with little force. The hunter's eyes rolled back, and he fell to the sidewalk with a wet splatter.

Quickly and easily grabbing Kathy, he made his way towards his waiting limousine, the engine still dully roaring. As he approached, he saw Fredrick struggling to free himself from the window....

((just for future referance Karl, Fredrick is Gabriel's oldest ghoul, he's been with him for 150 years and for a ghoul is EXTREMELY powerful. granted, he's not as strong as vampires, but for a mortal he must seemed God-like. I'm not asking you to change anything because I don't know how strong your char is, but in future posts bare in mind Fredrick's no push over. Thx man, hope you understand. :smile: