<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A Letter to the Prince

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:56 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
((Hey Valek, figured this would be easier than trying to catch you in game, since we are barely ever on at the same time. If this isn't ok let me know))

Sir,

I am interested in starting a production company for the city of Cascadia. First of all the company would start off by producing commercials, they are light and quick enought to get done. The expenses at first would be payroll of course, the rental and ultimetaly purchase of equipment i.e. lights, cameras, computers, televesions, etc. It is all outlined in the attached proposal.

We would not require a land grant of a building to do this job. We will shoot on location, and I will edit from my haven. We will start out charging 5K per commerial. That should cover the expenses and leave 500 profit from each commercial. We can get at first probaly 2 done a week. But once the staff is increased we will get 5 done a week.

I am looking ultimetally to move into other genre's of entertainment, such as television maybe even motion pictures. This will of course not take place for a while, however.

If their are any questions that are not covered in this phamplet please let me know. I am available whenever you need.

Graciously yours,

Billy Blade

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 2:43 pm Reply with quote
(( Ill reply on it when i come back from work tonight :smile: great post :smile: ))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 4:08 pm Reply with quote
[i:bb998f71bd]

- Valek red the letter slowly and carefuly , he looked mad and full of hate as usual ...

And he wrote a letter back ..

[b:bb998f71bd]

- This business you are talking about is of much interest ... Everything do seems good like it is now but yet , i will set up a meeting with you ... In North Cascadia is an abandoned Train station ... Be there at midnight ... and we will talk about this subject ... [/b:bb998f71bd]

Valek handed a letter to a ghoul so he could deliver it ...

-The night after-

Valek was already at the abandoned train station ... standing in the darkest corner of it ... waiting ... [/i:bb998f71bd]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:50 am Reply with quote
When he recieved the letter, he ran into the bedroom and ransacked his closet. He grabbed his best suit(his only suit) and hung it in the bathroom while he turned on the water as hot as he could get it. He quickly shaved, and jumped in the shower. He cleaned himself thoroughly and washed his hair. He got out leaving the water on, and blew dry his hair. He combed it back into its usual ponytail and got dressed. He was nervous, Valek seemed cryptic in his response. He hoped that his business would get approved. As he walked into the abandoned train he spotted Valek waiting for him. He walked straight towards him with a appropriate smile on his face.
"Yes,... sir you wished to see me." he said to Valek.

((whoo hoo whoo hoo

As he walked towards the meeting place his heart was skipping beats.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 4:17 am Reply with quote
((reply what happened to you man? lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 7:44 am Reply with quote
(( Sorry man :( been working a lot lately ... im replying right now lol ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 7:46 am Reply with quote
[i:48dbcce8a4]

-Valek smirked and said

" Welcome ... now .. yes i did wanted to see you ... now that you are here ... let me ask you a few things ... "

-Valek- " First of all ... what is that " Business your talking about ... i want details ... all of it ... "

Valek crossed his arms waiting for an answer ... [/i:48dbcce8a4]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 8:42 am Reply with quote
((sorry I will get to this when I get back from NY to busy lately.

Offline Profile