<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Vengence is so sweet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 10:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
DAmien walked out of the Elysium. His temper beyond all control. After his words with Valek he new that this was going to take some time to fix.Hew knew Valek was stronger then him , but htere are ways of dealing iwth his type that Damien new all too well.As he walked the city streets he made several phone calls. Most to over sea #'s and one to a very small town in central Mexico. Things had been arrange, and it was now time for the kindred of Cascadia to find out just what Damien Vryce was capable of. Valek would pay, Damien was sure of that. Now if he was to make it , he knew not. But he was going to die trying.
((Well this is the beginning, anyone wants to know what happend between Damien and Valek just ask one of us. I'll post more later, hope to hear from you too Valek))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 1:08 pm Reply with quote
((Just for rp purpose lol Damien is quite pissed off at Valek ic for the punishment he made Rea endure for breaking the rules etc,and sure thing Damien :smile: ill post a IC reply very soon man.))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-11 08:08 ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 8:29 am Reply with quote
Damien sat in the office of his bar contemplating his next move. He had made a few phone calls and an old friend was on his way. Menace as he was called by the turkish ppl long ago was on his way to Cascadia, it had been over a hundred years since Damien and him had spoke. But he was his only chance and it had come through. Beaing considerably older then Damien , Damien nknew he would just exactly what to do about this so called cappadocian Seneschal. As his thoughts wondered back to old events long past the buzzer on his office phone began its nasty little hum. Damien hit the button and said" I thought i asked not to be disturbed!". A voice responed" Yes I know, but the one you spoke of...He is here". Damiens eyes widened and a smile came across his face " Good send him up". He realesed the button and stood to greet his old friend. As he waited he thought to himself" Now we shall see just what this Valek is made of". Just then the door opened and in the man walked.
((ok time to stop for now, Uh Valek where are you i need input into this from you too, nothing can happen with out you. lol you said you were in now post damn it, lol, j/k :smile: ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 6:00 pm Reply with quote
((very intriguing :smile: like it man :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 6:02 pm Reply with quote
((Yeah lol sorry man something's coming up :smile: ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Valek was sitting in the Seneschal office,laughing evily at what he did to Reannag,he though of all the images,her face
was tormented,in pain,the sound of her screaming out in pain,her eyes begging him to stop,Valek continued to laugh evily at it....As Valek stoped laughing,he thought of what this Brujah "Damien"...on how he as been insolent toward another member of the hierarchy,Damien showed a lot of disrespect,
Normally Valek would have punish someone for less then that,showing him to respect another member of the hierarchy......But this happened in Elysium...Even tho Valek warned him about his way of talking,Damien was still upset about what Valek made Reannag endure...

Valek then walked out of the Seneschal office,heading toward Elysium again...

As usual Valek only had hate and anger in his eyes looking at all the human walking around in Cascadia....

A young lady came toward Valek to ask him to help her about something,Valek didnt listened,she then walked and stoped in front of him and said
"Mister,could i ask you..."

Valek pushed her out of his way,making her fall on the ground,she didnt have the time to finish her question....Valek walked away.....

-A few minutes later-

Valek arrived in the Elysium parking lot,and walked in Elysium...Once in...Valek looked around to see if there was someone.......

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 7:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Raven was in the elysium leanned against the bar with a beer in his hand.He saw Valek entering the elysium and said "Hey whats up Val?" and waited for an answer.....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 11:16 pm Reply with quote
Valek noded to Raven,one of his long time friend,and said
"The usual...friend...the usual...and you?"

Valek then sat in the darkest corner....listening to what Raven would say...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 4:29 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Raven looked at Valek and said "Same day different shits man has usual...::then started to drink the rest of his beer::"then Raven said to Valek "Ya waiting on someone or looking for someone dude?" Raven waiting for an answer has he was leanned on the bar...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 8:38 am Reply with quote
Damien adn Jensill stood in the foyer of the brujah haven talking of plans yet to come. Jensill had expressed his willingness to help in anyway he could as he felt the same way Damien did. "This must be done carefully" damien said."I know Raven and Valek are friends so only mention this to the ppl we trust, i want i tighter lid put on security to.""Have our man run a check on the lines just in case those damn assamites got the phones taped""Then have him check out the lines into Cappa Cata see what we can do to get some info there." Jensill noded."It will be done asap boss" he said. The two clasped hands and Jensill left. Damien went back to his office and began looking at the plots of the city sewers he had stole from the building commisioners office. It didn't seem like there was a way in so it looked like they were goin to have to go in the way he saw Rofellos go in. It had taken him days to track that man to where it was but with patience he found the way. And it seemed even more funny that it wasn't far from the brujah haven. Damien sighed and picked up the phone and began dialing a #...............

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 11:43 am Reply with quote
Damien had set at his desk for an hour. Finally he decided to try a different approach first. He grab a sheet of paper and a pen and began to write:

Sorenti,
This is my last shot at a reproach to a problem that has enraged me for days now. You, as you where there, know of the events of Rean's punishment. The Brujah clan and others are appaled by the acts that were taken against are fellow kindred and dear friend. I humbly ask now and only now that the fiendish acts done to her be undone. She has suffered far too much already. It pains my heart to know that my beloved city has resorted to acts of such violence. It would seem to be that we are becoming more like the dreaded Sabbat then a noble Camerilla city that we are known to be. Putting such an evil and demonic man as your second in command in my opinion has shown that we are falling into the depths of hell that we as a kindred society should try to avoid. I do not put my self in position to judge your actions, only humbely ask that you make them right. I have respected you since the night we first met. I make this my final plee. I will not hold back recourse any longer then I have if this can not be resolved in a noble manner. I await your response.

Sincerely,
Damien Vryce
Primogen, Clan Brujah

Damien sealed the letter and called on one of his guards to deliver it immidiatly. This was going to be his final act of peace, before the war that may occur in the very near future.
((Well its all up to you Sor, what will be done, only god may know the answer,lol :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: Damien on 2001-09-13 06:45 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 4:14 pm Reply with quote
((ummmm... there's no phone at cappa cata but there is a big mean looking Assamite guard... :grin:
Oh and where the heck is Chaz? He's suppose to be hosing down the Brujah! Geez... don't make Bats rip up another one of Damien's shirts lol

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 6:35 pm Reply with quote
((Yeah sounds for some good shit coming up i love this!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 7:06 pm Reply with quote
((ok one thing Damien tho...Just for rp purpose,ever since Valek moved to the position of Seneschal he never killed a human or nuns etc again which means that the killings stoped since im there...As for what concerns me,i have made Valek act for the safety of Cascadia ever since i moved to Seneschal man lol.And as far as the punishment of Rea goes,like it was said the effects were only temporary...well in fact it will last til friday night lol,and other than that lol i was ASKED to punish lol,i was
even lenient,normally Rea's char would have been killed,but i choosed to make her endure a extreme ammount of pain lol,so it sets an example to others who may have wanted to go against the Prince orders etc...So in big,ive did my job pretty well since im the Seneschal lol...No offence meant tho man :smile:
Im just saying this for rp purpose lol

Somethings IC coming up soon man :smile:))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-13 14:23 ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 7:59 pm Reply with quote
(( Well i never meant to offend you Valek. I'm am just palaying the char man, i think your great ooc and you know that i mean i talk to you more then anyone anymore, probably cause your the one thats on the most but still:) Its just that since Judas Damien has had a hatred for the cappas and doesn't trust a one of them sept for maybe Bats just a little. I am just trying to bring some excitement to the game. Kindred challenge the ranks of others all the time. And secondly everyone knows that Damien has no tolorence for anything bad that happens to Rean. Call it a char. flaw i suppose. Well again this is all just ic stuff i hope i am not pissing anyone off or offending anyone in any way that was not my intention at all. I was only trying to spice things up a bit:)