<  Ancient Tomes  ~  In the head of a Malk, whoever's loudest gets the corpse....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 6:12 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:56 pm
((Ok this is just gonna be a stream of random babbling going on inside Koldor's head, Im bored, so don't expect too much.

It's pretty late and my pants are uncomfortable. Maybe I'll take em off. But then Id get cold so to hell with that. Cornycorncornmush I need to go buy some canned cornnnn and then BURN why the hell is that in there? BURN stop it I can just go a day without that thank-you very much SCREAM they're screaming and I can't help them again change the channel Im not watching TV but this isn't real ohgodohgodohgod I can see Brianna staring at me but she's not real and she's not here and ooh! candy! I think I'll SCREAm shut up eat the candy and change the channel where's the remote I can't rightly get up and go to the tv there isnt even a tv maybe if I shut myself off I can make it stop but I can't sleep but OH! more candy and its... its... SKITTLES and they're so good I can taste the rainbow thatsa fruity BURN what is that smell its like flesh being charred Brianna I can't help you you're dead now and this sure is some good candy how did I ever esccape diabetes? oh well I got lucky and not that it matters anyhow but what would a diabetic vampire do? that'd be funny SCREAM now just shut up because you're dead and I'm sorry I cant help you I love you and it smells bad in here but I can't be bad to you and Im sorry I said shutup Brianna where's our daughter? Where is she she is gone too oh christ NO candy I want the candy it is so sweet and good like you and I must distract myself so I'll play jacks here we go bounce one bounce two aww crap the ball got away and I don't feel like getting it BURN it's so hot in here maybe I should take my coat off but I'll forget it so I'll just change teh channel instead but there is no TV and the remote must be inbetween the cushions I can't get to it my damn hands are so big and who are you? get away from my wife and don't touch her again change the channel it's burning so I'll change the channel now its screaming so I'll change the channel just stop so I can enjoy my candy and change the channel but there's no TV and I've lost the fucking remote

oh god Brianna I couldn't help you

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 9:04 am Reply with quote
(( you need help))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 10:55 am Reply with quote
((hmmm skittles... it's so damn good to have you back k0ld0r :grin:

::screams bollocks and runs::

weeeeeee

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 10:56 am Reply with quote
(( i know a good shrink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 6:40 pm Reply with quote
((lolol good self plug Drain hehe

Batty batty batty......

_ _ _ _ / |
| / | | / / | / | |
|_/ | | | | | | | |/ |
| | | | | | | | | | |
|_/ _/ |__ |__ _/ _/ | _/ *

that is all hehe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 6:47 pm Reply with quote
My legs hurt from sitting I wonder if I should stand but then I'd have to do something and Im feeling pretty lazy so I'll just DING ooh my rice is done oh wait I didnt make rice whats this in the pot Brianna why is this in the pot its a cat why is my cat in the pot and where are you brianna DING mmm there we go nice TV dinner swansons you are the best and now Im tired so I'll go to bed but I don't own a bed maybe I'll make one out of BEEP I dont own an answering machine what the hell and besides who would call me? Canned veggies are sooo gross they are in their own puke like dad and I AHH candy candy candy all over the place when am I gonna open htat candy store? when when when when NOTE TO SELF MArtin Luther King Jr. did NOT discover calcium no matter what she says and bubblegum does NOT taste like poop although that hard kind BEEP hang up the damn phone I don't accept collect calls

((ok ok its done now Im just hideously bored lol :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Profile