<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Coming home

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:29 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Location: FloridaJoined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:04 am
She stood at the edge of the balconey, in her house in the French Quarter of New Orleans. She leaned against the wrought iron fence that prevented her from jumping off and running, just to run.

She sensed him coming, but to late, he wa already through the door. His chest met up with her Beretta Viper. She glared as he laughed.

"Getting sloopy there, Liya," He kindly scolded her. She just shook her head and put her gun away. "Heaven to pluto? Which way to mars?"

"Daveed, you are to annoying. I should kill you right now." Liya tossed her hair over her shoulder and sat down again.

"Yeah, but then who would you hang out with here?" He shrugged and lite two cigarettes, and passed on to her. She took it and sighed. "You're being called, aren't you?" He got serious.

"Yes. But not to Venice. I told the Circle I'm retired for good now."

"You believe that as long as your sire is in the Inner Circle, you're going to get out of being an Enforcer?" He put a hand on her shoulder. "So where to?"

"Cascadia..."

((I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. I'll post more about my arrival later. :grin:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:38 pm Reply with quote
(( WB :smile: ::looks at her avator ... :: So you get back and make yourself at home ... stealing my avator and all ... LoL ... Just messing with ya ... I'm glad to see you back ... :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Location: FloridaJoined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:04 am
((Oops. :smile: Thanks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:51 pm Reply with quote
((whats a ventrue enforcer? and hey... i dont think i know you but i may do cus i suck at remembering names. but in either case.

MooGoFarr to you :P ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
((WB Liya.When I get my new char in game or atleast in the Elysium we'll have to re-introduce ourselves.Well anyway,Good to see you back. :cool: :beer:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 12:39 am Reply with quote
((Well thanks guys. Uhm, an enforcer makes shure all the rules get followed and punish those who don't. they can also be body gaurds and shock troop sergants.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 1:23 am Reply with quote
(( Nice post :smile: and most of all ... WELCOME BACK :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 1:27 am Reply with quote
((Thanks V. I love being back!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 1:51 am Reply with quote
(( Hey np :smile: its more then cool to have you back :smile: your one hell of a Ventrue , once again WELCOME BACK its really DAMN COOL to see you here :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 8:13 pm Reply with quote
((welcome back Liya! :smile: ::senses a wee bit of drama when Liya finds out that Gabe is now with the Toreador Kathy:: ummmm..... ::runs and hides::

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 1:38 am Reply with quote
((just HAD to....Welcome back babe :smile: :smile: :smile:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 4:33 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:25 pm
((Wholy Shit, Long time liya....Hey, I think im the Ventrue Enforcer here, or gabe, one of us lol. Anyways......It will be great to RP with you....soon I hope, Better notify the primo your in town, and the prince, ic that is

Offline Profile