<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Looking for My Primo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 6:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
It had been a couple of nights since he had seen Adrianna, and he was worried. Well worried might be an understatment, but we will leave it at that now. He had no Idea where to start looking for her, the city was still kinda new to him and he was still learning a lot.

He walked to the elysium to see if she was there. As he walked into the door he noticed two dueling bartenders behind the counter and Syd but nobody else. He looked around and when he directed his gaze back to the bar one of the bartenders was gone. He walked up to the bar and ordered a beer and a shot called a brain. The bartender laughed at the shot, guess he thought it was a joke, and gave him the beer. Billy paid and looked at Syd and nodded.

"Where's your primogen, shouldn't she be teaching you the ways of the kindred?" Syd asked.

"Actually I haven't seen her in a couple of nights. I am worried."

"Thats not like her to take of for that long without letting somebody know." Syd told Billy. "Do you have any idea where she is?"

Billy shook his head and pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "I looked at the last place I found her when she wasn't home, but she wasn't there."

"Hmmm.. so you know where her haven is?"

"Yea."

"What significant land markings are around it.?"

"Just buildings I think."

"Which way is it?"

"Its less than a mile west from here."

"Well maybe we should go look for her huh?"

Billy was suddenly impressed with Syd, he didn't need to help him, but he was. He nodded and grabbed his jacket as he followed Syd out of the Elysium.

((ok tag team time. Gotta go to work. Sorry I didn't do this last night))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 4:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((great post billy 8) ) :smile:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
((ok for some reason whenever I start a IC thread and I want another member to join in they don't do it. Syd was suppossed to post here with helping me find Adrianna, but I guess not.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:24 pm Reply with quote
::Standing outisde in the parking lot smoking a cigerette::

Watching Billy walk out, " Hey Billy, whats up? You going somewhere?" Calvin said as he crushed the bud under his boot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:25 pm
((lol billy same thing happens to me always...sorry it took so long but i havent been able to get on the mb this week much....once again sorry it took so long

Billy and Syd walked up to the haven and saw Calvin, Reannag's ghould standing smoking a cigarette..."Long time Calvin" Syd replyied as Calvin hailed Billy Blade.

"Have you seen Adrianna around lately, weve become very concerned of her"

Billy shook his head

"Well, we are heading down to the subway, its only a few blocks from here, care to join us?"

((ok I guess clavin then adrianna's turn to reply))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:25 pm
((Actually im going to move my posts to adrianna's thread innocent blood

Offline Profile