<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A visit to the seneschal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 4:25 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:25 pm
((ok i think the prince is away ic right?

Syd, pleased with the turnout of his vist decided now he would take it one step further
he had been plotting out the site for weeks now, and decided now was the perfect time.

Syd walked down to the Department of public records and requested a blueprint of the abandoned warehouse ant the other buildings around it.

The building he had been looking at was on the edge of Cascadia's commercial district, somewhat close to where the industrial began.
He had first noticed the place, while on a business trip out of Cascadia, and for some reason it stuck in his head. At the moment he hadnt known why until now.

It was a 2 story building, once a Grand hotel, but after it had later been abandoned do to, "mysterious deaths". The builing was later bought, by a progressive construction worker, gone into the Fishing business he turned into one of the largest shipping companies, until a union strike of nearly all the employees forced it to close down. Obviously the building was destined for glory, but this time it would last.

The inside was grand, though it needed some work...The wall paper lining the walls was fadded and traces of mold could be found in various spots... The oak would was very nice and all the brass lining in the building seemed to be in tact aside from a little tarnish. The building had been aged, but it was a marvelous lot. The bottom which was used for storage, was obviously very spacious,, it looked smaller then what it was, with all the storage racks, and unstable lifts....Nothing a little cleaning couldnt help. Surprising, Syd had found the building to have no major problems such as dry rott, or termite damage or even age.

Syd went collected the blueprints and information he needed.... and began to head to the seneschals office. He hoped he was in and not stricken for time.

He walked into the front and told his secretary Syd Nowell was here to see the seneschal if he had time....

((ok gabe let me know if your in lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 4:56 am Reply with quote
(( Nice post man :smile: and nope im not away ic im here lol ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 10:59 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:25 pm
((Ok well whoever posts first thats whose office im at lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 2:19 pm Reply with quote
((no offense Syd, but i'll let Valek handle this one. i have SO MANY damn threads i'm in at the moment. i need to pull my ass out of a few lol