<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Cascadian Trails

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 7:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Night had fallen and Rofellos had left without a word. He made his flight just in time and in an hour he was home in Cascadia. He could feel as if he was being sought out, but right infront of them he walked. He felt as if he pulled the "wool over their eyes" but truly it was he with the "wool over his own eyes" for he could never go back to his own life. He walked down the streets, now filled with life. He had one place in mind at the moment- Mrs. Rivera's apartment Suite…

He was soon at the top story suite in downtown Cascadia. He knocked on the door and to no surprise was answered by Mrs. Rivera herself. "Mr. R?" she asked whimsically. Rofellos nodded and she jumped into his arms, a warmed heartfilled smile across her face. "You look wonderful Robert! Simply wonderful!"

"Thank you. Do you have what I requested of you?"

"Yes come in come in." he followed her inside and to the living room. She asked him to sit but he shook his head, she hurried into another room, grabbed an envelope, and tossed it to him. He caught it and opened it slowly. "Your Birth certificate, death certificate, and even your resume. " She smiled happily to be of service to him.

"You are wonderful Ms. Rivera." He said opening the envelope and reading his new name, "Mysteriam Anubis? Is that not Egyptian?" He inquired.

"How correct you are, it means 'Secret of life, secret of death" I thought it was clever…do you not like it?"

"No it is very fitting…very fitting…" He said, a smile crossing his newly reformed face. "Could you type something up for me, I wrote it on the plane trip here…" he asked.

"Of course." She said holding out her hand for the document, which he then handed to her.

"Thank you Ms. Rivera. Now if possibly I could get some rest on your couch, I would be ever so grateful."

"Of course! Make yourself comfortable, Me Casa es su casa."

"Thank you Ms. Rivera, you are too kind."

Soon after he drifted off into a sound slumber.

((ok im back, i dont look the same at all...you aura perception wont tell you its me, even if you recognize my aura...and i have a birth and death certificate...im going to send a formal notice to valek that Mysteriam Anubis is in town because, well this is the safest place for Cappadocians, and the best target of Giovanni. :cool: