<  Ancient Tomes  ~  New Orlean Chantry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 6:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
The plane arrived in the terminal in New Orleans. The sun would awaken from its nightly slumber soon and the Darkling Cappadocian must seek refuge from its harsh rays. This was the least of his cares. The Chantry of the Tremere was Thirty minutes away, Rofellos walked quickly.

He arrived at the door of a strange library-or at least that’s what it seemed to be. He knocked three times and waited patiently. Shortly a man dressed in a rich red robe opened the door, he looked Rofellos over quickly and a smile grimaced across his face. "A Giovanni it would seem?" he said in a raspy voice.
However, the Cappadocian didn’t answer, he instead handed the man the parchment Mistress had given him earlier that night.

"A C-C-Cappadocian? But I thought...no... It doesn’t matter what I thought…come in come in, the sun shall be low on the horizon shortly." He sounded dumb founded and non-believing of this claim of "Cappadocian

"S-sit, all will be ready shortly." He gestured to a couch and then hurried out of the room. Rofellos Sat down and waited…

((More later…
:beer:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 6:25 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
The Bumbling Tremere returned soon after with a few of his comrades. The others wore purple robes; perhaps it had some significance? "He claims to be Cappadocian, and that Mistress sent him! But this truly is her seal!" He cried out waving the flesh parchment in his hand. "She requests US cast a hidden Aura on him!"

"If she requested it than we must, do we change it to Giovanni? Harbring?" he said scanning the Cappadocian.

"No just make it different, change my aura so that no one will know that it once belonged to me, so those that know me will not recognize [i:fa2aa8208d]MY[/i:fa2aa8208d] aura. Do you understand?" Rofellos said, have requesting, have demanding.

"Yes…that is possible…an Aura Cleansing…although I don’t see [i:fa2aa8208d]why[/i:fa2aa8208d] you would want such a thing…your not a diablerist…" responded another.

"I do not believe that I wish to share such things with you all, I apologize…"

"All is forgiven. Now we must prepare, please sit down or even take this time to slumber." he gestures to the couch. "When we are ready we will send Young William for you." he said looking at the Kindred dressed in Red.

"Thank you." said Rofellos, making himself comfortable. The Tremere left…Rofellos couldn’t help but wonder if they truly were going to help him, he just hoped mistress's influencewas great in [i:fa2aa8208d]This[/i:fa2aa8208d] City.

(More Later...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 6:37 am Reply with quote
The man dressed in red. William as the other called him, came for Rofellos about an hour later. Rofellos followed him to the back room, and then down a flight of stairs to what seemed like a wine cellar. William walked to a walk and passed tight through it! It was indeed strange but after a few seconds, Rofellos realized the wall was just a projection. He walked though it and down the hallway. He soon came to a large wooden door to a Ritualistic area-complete with a sacrificial mantel.

"Lie down there" the one in red said pointing to the mantle. Rofellos did so not saying a word. The Tremere then trickled a dust over Rofellos's entire body; it tingled as it touched his face and hands. A man dressed in a blue and gold robe walked over Rofellos and read strange words from a book, suddenly a strong burst of lightning erupted from the mans hands striking Rofellos-which would have drove him the beast if not for the others in purple singing a strange tune, which seemed to have lulled the beast.

He felt a strange tingle throughout his entire body, which soon dissipated. The man in purple closed the book with a loud thud. "All done. Please if you will, follow William to a room which you may sleep the rest of the day?"

Rofellos nodded thinking that this was a ploy and they really didn’t do anything, but never the less followed William to a room where he got some sleep, it was now Saturday, and this following evening he would journey back to Cascadia- with plenty of time left for other things upon return.

(Written quickly. I was in a hurry to finish- I got bored. Sigh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 7:44 pm Reply with quote
(( Very cool posts man :smile: keep them coming ! :smile: ))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:44 am Reply with quote
(( very nice .....keep it up)) :cool: