<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Black Death

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Born on 1851, a boy named Bruno Markus moved with his poor family to the United States of America in the hope that Bruno's father could find a job in such a great place...
His Family did find a home, a job and everything seemed going fine.
They managed to survive with spare income, Bruno's parents had another baby this time a baby girl named Helena.
Having their new child they could not manage to survive longer with mr.Markus' wage and they were forced to make Bruno work at the cotton fields near New Orleans when he reached his 10th birthday, because they were dark skinned people they were treated badly by the coucasian folks.
Bruno was a strong boy and would never give up no matter how horribly the slave master treated him.
The whip lashes only made him stronger and tougher and his will power to re-unite with his family grew as well.
The slave master was a strange fellow, he could only be seen during the night and when he did speak to Bruno he spoke with a strange S, like a snake slithers also he had remarkable green eyes.
Bruno liked to call him "the snake" not in his presence though ofcourse that would earn him nothing but punishment.
Once during the night, Bruno snook out of his haystack to go exploring because of a strange dream he could'nt sleep, the master forgot to lock the stable door and he got out, he peaked inside of the master's manor and saw him seducing a beautifull lady following up with kiss in the neck so it seemed, but it quickly turned out to be that he actually bit her and blood was dripping down her neck untill she fell on the floor.
Bruno saw the master raising his head with his mouth wide open and he could clearly see his enormous fangs, like a vampire....
Bruno was at the age of 14 at that time and he did'nt see his family for about 4 years now, he was quite scared but as well amazed by this thing that was'nt really meant to be for his eyes and he fled the land while he could seeking his parents in New Orleans.
He could remember well where he used to live but it took some time to get there on foot.
2 days later he finally arived at night and found his home burned down to ashes.
He went inside the barely called home and heard voices...
"No survivors ?" Bruno recognized the voice, it was the slave master from the fields.
"No survivors master, the woman of the house was still screaming but i slit her throat" the other man said.
"Good, this will show the people of New Orleans to pay their taxes in time"
Bruno went mad hearing this and tumbled across the burned body of his younger sister, he cried out loud and ran away as far as possible and sworn this day that he would hunt the fanged master till the day he dies !
In May 1865 the civil war had ended and there were few dark skinned people treated as slaves and freedom was declared.
Bruno was found almost dehydrated on the streets by a nobleman that had mere pity with the good looking boy and took him to his home where he was treated the way he should, they gave him water and bread to strengthen.
The family adopted him as one of their own childs, he had told everything what he had seen to his step brother and he believed.
At the age of 25 Bruno and his step brother had formed a team and sought a way to get rid of the master that murdered Bruno's family.
His step brother had heard stories about vampires before and strongly believed in the lore, Bruno got so well informed by the things his older step brother it got him somewhat scared that he knew so much.
Bruno had noticed how his brother did'nt age the last 2 years, but he kept avoiding Bruno's questions.
He simply replied "i feel one with the night and so i sleep by day".
They prepared well as they were going this night to put the monster to sleep for eternity.
Once they got to the manor they got captured by so called ghouls of the slave master and they both got seperated and brought elsewhere in different places.
Bruno was a big and strong guy and managed to kill the 2 ghouls that captured him and wondered why there were 6 other ghouls carrying his brother while Bruno obviously looked bigger and stronger then him.
He went finding where they took his brother too and found he was taken to the slave master himself, he peaked around the corner to hear the conversation between his beaten down trapped brother and the slithering master.
"Well well well, why have you come here dirty Brujah ?"the master said
"I have come to kill you for what you have done to my brother !"
The slave master laughed and asked him how that could be possible while he was chained down
"Take him to the cellar and lock him near the window, let him meet the sun and smell his own burned down skin"
"Ah and don't forget, please do drive a wooden stake in him"
The master laughed out loud.
2 Ghouls carried his weakened brother down into the cellar and drove a stake inside him, these dumb ghouls did it all wrong and just drove it right up his chest not piercing the heart but still lethal to make him enter torpor.
Bruno followed down and slayed the 2 weak ghouls.
Bruno tried waking up his almost passed out brother.
"Bru...no... ?"
"I ....have been....carrying .... a secret with me....."
"I am ....newly....reborn...2 years ago...."
"They had....embraced ....me into ...clan Brujah"
"Vampires...."
"Now i....want to pass...on ...the gift...of caine...to make an....end...once...and for all to ....the wicked ...setite slave master"
"Please ...tis my....last....wish"
Bruno looked surprised but nodded in agreement and lowered his neck near his brother
After the embrace his brother fell down the floor entering deep torpor and Bruno could'nt get him awake.
He went up again going deep inside the manor towards the slave masters office where he found him alone
Bruno smiled at him but quickly turned mad while he concentrated on dead and decay his powers got outside and he grabbed the wicked master but the throat.
"I will devour your evil soul,....master"
Bruno grinned while saying that
Bruno grabbed him by the head and twitched it aside and began smashing his teeth inside the neck of the setite master and drained him not knowing he was commiting diablerie because of his anger that nearly drove him into a state of frenzy.
The once more dead body fell on the floor and Bruno began feeling strange while the soul of the master inside bruno began taking place.
Bruno's eyes burned and he screamed out, when he opened his eyes they were turned green and there were no more pretty brown eyes that he used to have, he looked into the mirror and said
"Cool"
He smiled and walked away
His unlife had begun and remembering the words his brother told him he went looking for safe haven and sought his clan mates.
He found out that New Orleans was ran by the Prince named Katelynn Walsh but strange thing was she seemed kidnapped by other kindred.
To be of good service he decided to help Kate's child named Tesrae and her other child named Jareg to find the prince and their sire.
She had been cought by a tremere antitribu and brought to observation and test inside a lab inside New Orleans, they found the place and went in slaying the weak ghouls that protected the place and found the prince weakened and took her back from that horrible lab.
Bruno introduced himself and she welcomed him to the Brujah clan.
Prince Katelynn recieved a note from her sire that he would battle his antediluvian enemy Vlad the impaler from clan tzimisce but said to his childe that she could not interfere with this battle, but the stuborn brujah Kate did'nt care and went with Bruno and her childes to seek her father and stop the evil Vlad.
Ariving at the swamps they saw Kate's sire batteling the antediluvian but tearing kate's sire apart limp from limp, vlad grinned at Kate and dissapeared.
Katelynn cried out loud and went completely mad and ordered everybody to leave, she burried the remains of her sire.
Her loss drove her mad from time to time and she began hating the camarilla for they have not stopped the evil tzimisce.
She sworn to kill camarillas and sabbat alike and start her own anarchy, Bruno thought otherwise and did not join her side but he opposed her, with mr.black the nosferatu on Bruno's side they tried finding ways to end this madness.
One day a strange girl showed up in New Orleans named Eva, she was very new to the world of darkness and sought help, Bruno offered to help the pretty girl and they seemed to like eachother very much.
Mr.Black noticed the mark of the cresent moon on the girls back and thought about gehenna.
The few sabbat in New Orleans, a small pack lead by Charlotte Creiger the Gangrel Antitribu decided to allie up with Mr.Black, Bruno and the independant against Katelynn's madness, The sabbat pack priest who goes by the name Jack Straw the Malkavian strongly believed in the signs of gehenna and believed Eva could be the saviour fo kate's anarchy madness, they decided to protect her at all costs, ofcourse Bruno would....a love bond struck the two and he had sworn to protect her.
Many mad things happend and New orleans was quickly turned into a war zone where the kine could'nt find a cause for, it was getting worse when the inner circle sent in the Archon Zander from clan Ventrue wich was a bad idea since he only sought being prince and slaying all the Brujah.
After many battles Katelynn suddenly fled and was so far never heard from again, the Archon was then cought with his sick plans sent back for punishment, the Ventrue Ashia Riafia became camarilla Prince in New Orleans after the incidents and when everything slowly got back to normal and all Kate's followers were punished for their actions, the Sabbat went back to their havens and were not seen again, Eva the caitiff suddenly vanished as well and Bruno feared she had fallen victim to either the battles or the sabbat and he could'nt take much more.
He decided to get away from New Orleans and find place elsewhere, away from his past, away from his pain.
He had heard about Cascadia and he went on his bike there.
He parked his bike at the finally found Elysium and stepped inside.......

((I'll be playing Bruno Markus from now on

[img:0fcbc8c043]http://www.xsorbit.com/users/non15/Attachment/BrunoMarkus.jpg[/img:0fcbc8c043]

((BTW ignore Antitribu please, he turned anti in NoN but i left that part out....

[ This Message was edited by: Ezykeyal Rage on 2002-02-27 14:40 ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 4:10 am Reply with quote
(( oooohhh i like the history. I just hope i get to meet you soon....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 6:35 pm Reply with quote
(( WOAH!!!! My eyes hurt after reading all that ... but that was WELL worth it! Very very nice ... but don't kill me!! I wasn't the slave master!!!!! LoL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 8:16 pm Reply with quote
(( NOO Death to the Snakes!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 8:18 pm Reply with quote
(( i hate snakes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
((Indian Jones hates snakes too ya know :beer: :P

Offline Profile