<  Ancient Tomes  ~  innocent blood

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 5:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
the orderly opened the bag and examined the contents.

"Jane doe, approximatly 20 to 25," he shook his head when he looked at her face and he frowned. "it always the pretty ones."

He pull away the bag and slid her on to the examing table. she could feel his hands grab her, when his grip couldn't find a hold through her dress, he reached up under it and took hold of her thigh.

how dare he, she thought, but that was all she could do, think about slapping him.

"excuse me miss," he whispered. for a moment she thought he knew she could hear him but then she realized he had merely been down in the basement to long.

he looked over the orders on a clip board as if he didn't want to miss something.

"hmmm, it seems your gonna get an autopsy done on ya, well, sorry miss, but the clothes got to go."

she heard the sound of scissors cutting the fabric of her dress and soon she felt the cold air against her skin.

i'm naked, she thought. holy shit, i'm really naked...

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2002-02-17 00:18 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 7:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Captain Karen Moore walked into the homicide room carrying a file. she stopped in front of detective Smith's desk and offered him a smile.

he looked up from the stack of paperwork on his desk and frowned slightly. "what, let me guess, another case to add to my collection?"

"nope, I have a positive I.D. on that Jane Doe that came in this morning. seems she use to be a Vegas showgirl, and thanks to the Vegas sherriff card program her prints are on file with the F.B.I." Karen laid the the folder on Smith's desk and the detective cracked a smile.

"Showgirl huh? looks like I'm gonna get a break on this one after all."

he opened the file and looked it over. name: Sabrina A Harris. professional name: Adrianna, Jasmine, Shyanne, Angel. Age 19. permit issued June 17 1980. renewals 1981, 82. stopped in 1982

he looked up from the folder. "this can't be right, this information is over 20 years old."

"So?"

"So, our Jane Doe couldn't be more then 25."

"well maybe she has a great plastic surgen."

"yeah, maybe," he looked at the photograph closely trying to see if it was the same person. "have the crime scene photo's been processed yet?"

"oh, yeah that's the other thing. all the film went bad, the photographer said he didn't get on clear photo at the scene, something about bad lighting. I think he's gonna go over to the morgue today to shoot a new set."

"hmmm, good. maybe i'll meet him there."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2002-02-17 13:27 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 11:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:eek: more! :eek:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 6:50 am Reply with quote
((thank you drain... great game. I will post the result later.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 6:10 am Reply with quote
she walked out of the police station gripping her side. the hunter she had encountered in the evidence room had given her a slit on her ribs. It hurt, but would heal fast enough.

it had been a rought couple of nights. first, being attacked by kids down near the docks, then ending up in the morgue.

the morgue of all places, how embaressing, she would never be able to live that one down. but worse then all this was how she was rescued, and by who.

Kayla, she whispered, why did it have to be kayla?...

((more later))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 6:55 am Reply with quote
Joesph sat thinking of how he could keep tabs on the little lasambra. Video was no good, and Drain had already Trusted her.. so that left only one of two things.
1. a rat to follow her and to report
2. to send a nosferatu. (which was unlikely becuse he did not yet trust his own clan)
so he opted for the first option. And selected 3 Rats from his sires private stock to follow the Vampire at all times.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 4:09 am Reply with quote
so now what she wondered. The nos controlled her, but then she owed them for getting her out of the morgue. she only hoped the price wouldn't be to high.

she didn't care about herself anymore, especialy after what joseph had told her. still, she was having a hard time excepting the fact that Gabriel was in a plot to kill her. he was someone she would have never guessed to be holding a knife at her back, he seemed so sweet the first time she had met him and the way he had treated Reanneg...
she shook herself.

honor, she frowned. that was his reason for killing a defenseless girl. some how she couldn't see the honor in doing that, but then she had stopped trying to understand the minds of the ventrue the first time they had exposed her to sunlight.

so what could she do? they would kill her no matter what she did, if not now, later. it was just like jules had said, the vampires of cascadia were not her friends, and they would kill her because of her clan blood.

"don't trust adrianna, she's a lasombra, oh please," she rolled her eyes at the thought of what she percieved to be going on behind closed doors. The heirarcy wanted blood, and as innocent as she thought her self,they would have it one way or another.

she got into a cab and told the driver to take her back to the docks.

so drain wants revenge, and Gabe wants to take it for him. and kiya, prolly just wants me dead. and the prince? she hadn't seen him in so long she wondered if he hadn't gone to torpor for the winter. and what of roffellos, it seemed no body even cared he killed all her settie guards. of course he prolly did it to make her an easy target for gabe.

the whole thing was beginning to hurt her head. she would've saved them all the trouble and just found a nice spot on the beach to await the final sun, but she had other considerations now.

what would happen to billy if she came up missing agian? and more importantly what was she gonna do about Kayla?

kayla, she couldn't believe that jules could be so cruel as to embrace her baby sister, and then send her to cascadia to find her.

in some ways she was glad that kayla had found joseph first. god the trouble that could have happened if gabe or one of the others had found her.

no she would do what ever the nos wanted, be a good prisoner just long enough for her baby sister to get safe of the city, and then, she would go meet the sun, and set everything right again...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 4:23 am Reply with quote
she returned to the sewers and made arrangements with joseph to become his prisoner, but demanded that Kayla be allowed to leave cascadia because she didn't belong in the city anyway.

with promision she took Kayla to the lasombra haven, and met billy. Billy was pleased to see Adrianna, and not so happy about being sent to LA with Kayla to look up an old friend, but he agreed to do it anyway.
Adrianna arranged for passage aboard a ship and when she was done gave them both a hug and returned to joseph to forfill her bargin.

:eek:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 2:54 pm Reply with quote
((::just read the entire thread:: lovely....i wish i had known about my plot to kill Adrianna lol! :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 5:08 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
lol, adrianna we dont know what happened at the mourge could you fill us in please? :eek: and how did the nossies find you? :cry: your posts adrianna.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 6:43 pm Reply with quote
(( quick fill in the blanks for all of you not in the know..
1 Addrinna was attacked on the streets by a gang of kids, The were Trained unknowingly by a vampire for just this thing.
2 She was taken to the city morgue before anyone else knew about it.
3 The same night Addrinnas RL sister showed up in the docks(just stepping off the boat and into my arms.)
4 Drains child Joesph took her in and explained what had happened to her sister. (and blamed it on Gabe for reasons that you don't need to know right now.)
OK now since addrinna is supposed to be gaured by the nossies we took it as an insult that she escaped.(thru a folly of Drains. lesson for drain... NEVER TRUST A WOMAN)
5 Joe sent Kayla (addrinnas sister and recently given the dark kiss by Jules)
to the city morgue to retrive the body of her sister.
6 When she returend with Addrinna. Joe forced his own blood down the poor lasabra then told them that they needed to pay back the nos for this evenings information by retreaving the stake that was in addrinna
7 The stake was at the police station in an examination room.(( Joe could have gotten it himself but it was more fun to make them get it)
8 So addrinna left kayla in the loving care of Joesph (Drains only childe). and went off to get the stake. When she arrived at the station she was confronted by Vampire hunters. who were there talking to one of the children who attacked her(recruting him)

Ok i hope that clears up some of the mess and confusion.

OOOHHH and

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAH

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 11:17 pm Reply with quote
(thank you drain! :beer:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 7:16 pm Reply with quote
((:::giggles::: thank you, thank you, ah... soory rof i din't think anyone was paying attention. thanks drain for filling in ;) ))

She sat down on a stack of pallets careful not to touch anything. Drain had been kind enough to put her someplace comfortable the first time she was a prisoner of the nosferatu, but she couldn't expect the same treatment from joseph. She would have to bare the stench, the dirt, and at the same time try and look happy about it.

the looking happy part was easy, she could fake a smile even if it was killing her to do it and she really didn't care if her host could tell her smiles were fake, all that really mattered was that kayla was safe. her smiles could come natural for a while, at least until billy returned to cascadia and then she would have to worry all over again.

joseph seemed pleased with himself, he cackled as he lit up a nasty smelling cigar, blowing the smoke in adrianna's face.

(choke, gag)

he bent and picked up a plump rat and offered it to adrianna.

"no thanks," she frowned and turned her head.

"come now, you must feed, I will not have people thinking i'm inhospitible to my guests."

"i'm not thirsty," she sat looking at her hands while joseph slurped up the blood of several rats in a row.

"So, now that you have me, now what?" she frowned at her captor with all the defiance she could find in her heart.

"oh, yes... you owe my clan for the dishonor you put on my sire, but we shall talk of payment later. for now make yourself comfortable, for you will be here for a very long time."

"very well, i would like to rest now, is there a place i can do that?"

"yes, yes." he lead her down a dark passage to a small room with a single casket in it.
"you may rest here." he smiled

alone, adrianna laid down in the casket. she had been torpored twice in her short unlife and had remembered her sire once telling her that sometimes vampires could will them selves into a torpor, just because they had grown tired of living.

as she laid in the casket, she thought about how her unlife hadn't turned out anything like she had expected. Other vampires were aloud to do as they pleased, to have money and statis. to be apart of society. But she was a Lasombra, the childe of a sabbat vampire named Jules. She would never be trusted or aloud to sire her own childer and there would always be some male vampire wanting to control her, as if she couldn't do things for herself. her world was dominated by the will of men, who for some reason wanted to dress her up in pink ribbons and white dresses, they wanted her to be all the things they desired, but none of the things she really was.

She drifted off into death-sleep believing that maybe in a hundred years men would learn to be more sensitive to women, allowing them some equality in the world of darkness, but then again... probably not.

[ This Message was edited by: adrianna on 2002-02-23 17:13 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 7:30 pm Reply with quote
detective smith was called into his captain's office.

"yes, karen what's up."

the captain frowned at the detective as he walked in. "your jane doe, has apparently walked out of the morgue last night."

"What?"

"yep, a young girl claiming to be the sister apparently attacked and killed the intern on duty, then held a gun on the orderly, forcing him to give over his keys. then she wheeled the body out to the car and drove away."

"are you serious?" his eyes got as big as saucers.

"well that's not all. early this morning your jane doe was seen walking into the police station, she somehow avoided being picked up on our camera's, she then broke into the evidence room, took the file, on her case, apperantly killed a cop, and two of those church guys that came to interveiw your only witness to the murder in the first place."

"how is that posible?"

karen frowned at smith. "i was hoping you could tell me."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 11:29 pm Reply with quote
when joseph figured that Adrianna had a long enough rest, he entered the chamber and stood over her sleeping body.

"get up, get up, come now my lady the night is growing old." he watched her and saw that she refused to budge. her muscles had gone ridgid and almost stone like. he touched her and found that her skin felt cold like ice.

"get up," he said.

but she didn't move.

"i'll not have these games my dear you will do as i say... now get up."

again she lay as still as a corpse, her eyes shut, her skin cold, and her lips only slightly parted. joseph shook her,but she didn't move. there was something wrong with her, somehow she had slipped back into torpor.

he cast awaken on her, but still nothing happened. he poured some blood over her lips and still she remained motionless, as if she were under some kind of spell.

"get up," he shouted. slowly he backed away toward the door. he really hadn't seen anything like this before and it filled him with dread. "assimites..." he whispered and ran from the room.

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2002-02-23 17:31 ]

Offline Profile