<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The City of Lost Angels and Tzimisce

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 11:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
The Dark Cappadocian stepped off of the plane terminal, the only thing on his mind- finding the residence of the Tzimisce. To his surprise, there was a man with a sigh that said simply "Rofellos". The Cappadocian scanned the man. He was small, a mere 4'9", apparently in his late 40's. However, his aura read ghoul. "Yes?" the Cappadocian asked, very weary.

"Mr. Rofellos, I was sent here to receive you."

"Receive me?" the Cappadocian said outloud. "They tracked me." he thought.

"Yes. We have reason to believe that you search for the Mistress Arm'algia"

Arm'algia! That’s the name of the Tzimisce woman yes it was all coming back to him, there meeting, there conversation…her lust for Cappadocian blood. "Yes, then shall we go?"

The ghoul nodded "this way sir." He led Rofellos through the crowds and outside to a jet-black limoscene. They got in and drove for what seemed like a few hours without saying a word.

Finally, the silence was broken. "So you have had an unfortunate misunderstanding in Cascadia…that is a shame, it seems Cascadia is the only place that accepts your kind…I can see why you seek Mistress's talents, a good home is a terrible thing to lose. I'm sure she will assist you…for a small price…" He smiled widely, Rofellos resisted tearing him in two as he felt the not uncommon beast rise within him.

They soon reached the residence of the mistress-shortly outside Lost Angeles. IT was large with many Stone gargoyles and other gothic structures of the past. The car came to a stop right outside the mansion steps. He followed the ghoul inside. They were greeted by a beautiful woman, dressed in silk red robes, her long black hair caressing her chest. "My Dear Cappadocian [she smells the air] you [blood]smell divine this evening." She smiled and licked her lips at the site of Rofellos. "There will be time for that later. I will start your resculpture now."

"How do you know of my situation?"

"You would be surprised what one will learn when they have the bonds of blood in certain places. But do not worry all will be taken care of."

"Thank you…but what will you like in return for your services?" Asked the Cappadocian already knowing the answer.

"Ehh…ill tell you later…." She said, worrying Rofellos a bit.

They walked down a vast corridor of doors and hallways until they came across a large door. Two ghouls standing infront of them opened at soon as Mistress walked towards them. Once inside she laid Rofellos down on a large bed and gave him something for the pain.

"Now do not move until I tell you." she said to the Kindred who nodded in response.

She lowered her hands onto his face and began to sculpt both bone and skin tissue- it slightly burned although he was under heavy painkillers.

The Cappadocian interested in the procedure escaped the shell of his body and examined her every move. The procedure took all night and into the early morning. Once done she quickly ran off to retire for the day. The ghoul Rofellos met at the airport came to him and led him to a room for which he was supposed to sleep…

((Ok I'm now in a hurry…got to go somewhere…. ill write more later, btw this took place on Wednesday night. Therefore, it's entering i took my time on this untill i reached the end...well..somewhat took my time...i could have tried harder
:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 3:05 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
When the Cappadocian awoke the next eve he was greeted by the lustful Mistress Arm'algia. Her red robes open to try and intice the Elder Cappadocian. "Please Mistress…now is not the time…please, tell me what you would like of me for your services?"

She smiled wide. "Come with me Cappadocian." She said softly. He complied and followed her to a room, which had the appearance of a torture room, nervously, Rofellos smiled.

"Mistress?" he questioned, he kept the nervous tone down. She didn’t answer him however, instead she had two ghouls undress him, he complied with it, and this must be his payment... She tied him to a contraption that stretched out his arms and legs into an X position. His naked corpse hung there…what were her plans.

From Above Rofellos, a jet of warm water washed his body down. Mistress Arm'algia conformed her hands to bone and pierced Rofellos's skin in several different places, he bled without healing, this was infact what she wanted him to do…

((I had more but I felt awkward writing about it, and it REALLY wasn’t suited to the Mb…sorry.))

Once Mistress Arm'algia had he fill she cut Rofellos down, his corpse fell to the floor fast and hard. Rofellos weak with hunger could barely move. The Mistress snapped her fingers and two ghouls carried a woman in and dropped her on the floor next to Rofellos. The naked Blonde lay in front of Rofellos like an all you can eat buffet. He quickly dove into it; ripping and tearing at her like a rabid wolverine. He soon gained his strength.

Later that evening he asked Arm'algia if there were any Tremere elders that would aid him in the situation around that she knew of. Amazing she did. She clapped her hand and a ghoul hurried to Rofellos with a parcel made of flesh [which Rofellos was hesitant to take] which stated that the Tremere of New Orleans were to help The Cappadocian in any way possible without asking questions. When Rofellos asked why they would help she only smiled and said, "there are something's in which only Caine can explain." With that he thanked her once more and hurried off to the airport, to New Orleans.

(>=-) the rest will be on another thread..not like anyone reads my posts anyway...so i could have written anything...lol

:lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:13 pm Reply with quote
((::uses his imagination as to what Rofellos wrote before he blanked it out:: ewwwww!