<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A late night meeting

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 7:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
He walked down the street dusting himself off. He had been working on this suprise for Adrianna for some time and he didn't want her to know where he had been. He wasn't quite done yet, but when he was, he knew she would love it. He walked into his building and walked into the elevator. He pushed the button for his floor and looked into the door to check his hair. Than he remebered that he had no reflection. He was just fizing to bash against the door in rage, when they opened.

He walked out and smile when he saw Adrianna.

"Hello."

She looked up at him and smiled warmly. "Billy, come sit with me." she said as she held out her arms for him. He sat next to her on the couch and smiled at her.

"I have some things to tell you." she said. He smiled at her and let her go on.

"First of all please be careful downtown. There have been garou((sp sorry))sightings."

He looked at her confused, and she immediatelly read him and clarified. "Werewolves, Graventhorp said that he would investigate the sightings."

He nodded, " I will contact him and see if he needs any help"

"Second, I want you to watch out for the Setite Isis. She stormed into the meeting tonight and sliced the table with her sword."

Billy looked utterly lost, and said "The one who assigned the guards to you?"

"No no, that was Kiya. She took over as primo when Isis left."

Billy nodded and smiled.
((um well now I go beddy bye more laters lots more. lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 4:49 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:25 pm
((::laughs, Billy I dont know how much help you would be against a garou, hell i dont know how much help i would be

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 6:25 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
((thanks for that. lol I could moon him and he would howl at me and be distracted ready for the suprise.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:03 pm Reply with quote
((lmao actually i'm thinking more along the lines of tearing both you and Graventhorp apart :P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:43 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((pffffttt I can take a garou....maybe...with help? Hey I can TURN into a garou! so there!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:56 pm Reply with quote
((that's another thing i want changed in the future, the Garou status among our guild. read the White Wolf books man, they're sposed to be like nearly INVINCIBLE to us. but i suppose if you can turn into a Garou... ::shrugs::

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((AAwwww, now be nice to my billy k. :P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:54 am Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((I've never read the white-wolf books...but I do know that some, if not most, gangrel are if not in friendly, at least in peaceful standing with the garou. Sure Odnan made a hobby of killing garou, so Thorp has never really talked in peaceful terms with one...except Walc..but that's another story..and why I am still typing??

Offline Profile