<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Modern Day Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 6:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
He walked towards the Lasombra haven in his new clothes. He was in a nice neighboor hood, and was wishing that he had a damn car. He looked around at the cars in the driveways admirring many of them. But he wasn't sure, no although this seemed to be the night for steeling, not a car. That might be pushing it to much , since he had still not met the prince. He walked past a bush wrapped away in his own thoughts to notice until it was to late.

Out of the bushed jumped a man and he tackled Billy. The man was dishelveled and his clothes were torn. Billy was about to get up and yyell at the man. How dare he knock me down in my new clothes. When he looked into the face of his assailent, he froze with shock...

"John??? John??? Holy (expicative deleted) what the hell. I thought you were dead. Every one was dead. You can't be.. This isn't possible.... they killed everyone.... your alive????"

The man reached for his throught and Billy started to black out. There was a crazed look in this mans eye. "Ouch John your hurting me."

John shock his head like he was shaking off a hangover.(Bad idea by the way ok back to the story, don't really know where I am going with this yet) "... Billy..., Billy is that you?? Billy Blade. Oh My God, Billy I have been, they said that you were... Billy??

"John its me, yes its Billy. How the hell did you get here, how did you find me?"

"I didn't I thought you were dead. Everyone was, I stepped out to get Celia some cigarettes. When I came back everyone was dead and you were gone. "

Billy looked around to see if anyone heard the ruckess and realized that he was still on the ground, He picked himself up and picked up John. "Come on man, lets go somewhere where can talk."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:37 am Reply with quote
((nice! keep it up...btw, if you don't introduce yourself soon you gonna diiiieeee lol if Gabe spots you and doesn't recognize you he'll give your description to the Sheriff or one of his deputies :P

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:57 am Reply with quote
((Good to know thanks, should I do this in here since I can never seem to get Valek in game???

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 8:13 am Reply with quote
((yeah go ahead and do it here...but i'll cut ya slack cuz i know Valek's been away a lot recently. :smile:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 5:54 pm Reply with quote
((btw Billy just wanted to let you know, i'm not serious about killin your char. i think he's great, but just know that generally your char should be scramblin to meet the Prince because in a lot of Cammie cities, if you're not introduced, you're fair game.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 9:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(Send Valek a Formal "greetings" via e-mail.
Btw nice post.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 2:08 am Reply with quote
((I have talked to Valek a couple of times about introducing myself to him, but he is always busy, so I will post in here and send him a email letting him know. Later I gotta dinner thing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 4:22 am Reply with quote
John and Billy new eachother from the old days. It almost made Billy cry, he was so happy now and now he had one of his old friends back. John hung out with Celia, but he didn't seem like the others did. He had heard him called something, gh... um.... ghoul he thought. As they walked side by side there was a wonderful comfortable silence between them. A silence so wonderful, that Billy almost forgot why he left the house in the first place this evening. But it ssuddenly jarred itself into his head.

"Oh Shit!!!" Billy almost shouted

Startled, John jumped into a predatory fighting stance and looked around, "What???" he screamed back.

Billy laughed, he had felt safe so long that he forgot that he must have looked like that when he was on the run. "No.... sorry," Billy laughed, "I didn't mean to scare you, its just that I live here now and I need to go see the Prince to introduce myself to him. I heard he lives out in the woods, he's a cappa something. You wanna come or meet me at this bar?"

"I better come, don't want to have come this far to get offed just for not checking in." John laughed back at Billy.

Billy led them where he thought they were going. As they walked they talked, and Billy told John about his adventures thus far and his getting into the city. And John told him about what happened to him after he found the haven. He took the money from the safe grabbed a bike and went on the run too. There situation was very similar. When they finally arrived at their destination, Billy almost pissed his pants if he was still able to do that. This place was so scary. Although it was dark and both of them liked that. They thought they heard screaming from inside and it looked like some kind of new hell and he wasn't sure what he should do.

They entered. They walked into the first room and after Billy and John struggled with the front door for a while. After the first dark room with a broken stair case they broke into a run. They ran like they had never ran before. They weren't sure where they were going. They heard whispers and laughter all around them, they saw a door and ran into it.

Inside there was a solitary man, if he could be called that, it was more like a demon. He was a man of great power, you could tell this just by looking at him.

He looked up at them rather preturbed and smiled evily.

"Um... I am assuming that you are the Prince. My name is Billy Blade this is my friend John. We were told to introduce ourselves to you. So here we are..."

((ok I hope it doesn't suck that bad, the last part comes out of nowhere but I was tired of putting this off. Second no way in hell am I gonna IC Valek right now, fuck if I know what to do. ok thats it.

Offline Profile