<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Bar shits happens!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 6:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Raven entered a bar looking around when he looked at a man and smirked.Raven tapped on the shoulder of the man who was sitting next to the bar. Then the man said "Whatdaya want?! Cant you see im sitting here! Now SCRAM FUCKER!" Raven said "Well your not sitting here anymore FUCKER!"Raven smashed the head of the guy on the bar and the grabbing him by the coat Raven slamed the guy trough a table.THen he came to sit in the place he gratefully earned. :grin: He asked for the barman a beer but the barman said he wasnt going to give him one to Raven stood up and grabbed the man by the throat and told him "If you dont give me a beer ill blow you a new hole..." the barman said "GUYS GET HIM!!!!" Raven gave an headbutt to the barman and then turned back and he saw 3 big guys waiting arms crossed.Everyone was screaming while running out of the bar. The 3 guys said to Raven " If you want to stay alive get your ass out here.Raven smiled and took a beer that was on the counter and then said "Yea ill get out but ill finish my beer first" Raven sat back on the chair while drinking his beer.one of the 3 guy grabbed Raven by his coat slamming him down on the floor putting his foot on Ravens throat with a gun pointed to his head then he said "Your going out boy!" then he throwed ravens beer on the floor.Raven said "You know you made 2 mistakes man" The guy then looked at him and said" Well look whos talking...." Raven said "First YOU wasted my beer and second you picked on the wrong guy!" Raven caught the mans ankle and broke it then while the guy was falling down Raven caught the gun shooting the 2 other guys in the head before they had time to shoot at Raven.Raven got up and looked at the guy and said "So whos talking now huh?! Dumbass!"Raven walked outside to his motorcycle and then heard the man screaming "ASSHOLE!" Raven took the shotgun on his motorcycle and then got back in the bar the man was barely standing Raven looked at him and said "Did i hurt you?" Then raven threw a beer at the man "Here drink that" the guy said "shut up!" then he opened the beer the drank it .While he was drinking it Raven Shot at him with his shotgun making the guy flying trough the air then hitting the wall.The bar was a blood mess.The barkeeper was afraid standing behind the counter shaking he handed Raven a beer.Raven looked at the barman and said "you should have done that way before dumbass" he took the beer and then putting his shotgun strapped on his back.While Raven was walking out of the bar the barman said "If you come back ill kill you!!!" Raven took out his 2 .45 desert eagle (GUNS) and said "Now that was stupid....youll have to die" Then Raven shot multiple shots at the barman chest about 10 shots the barman fell down blood flowed everywhere.Raven looked around and said "Another job well done! DAMN IM GOOD!" Raven drank his beer then he leaned on his motorcycle smoking a cigar.....

((If anyone wants to do something in this post go ahead and do it! :grin:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 6:25 am Reply with quote
(( Woah :eek:

Now THATS one hell of a cool post :smile: ill reply very soon to that man i want to be in it :smile: ))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:41 am Reply with quote
((yeah dude, a very sweet post...but do me a favor, can this bar not be in Cascadia? err...cuz if it is you're breachin the Masquerade pretty bad and you're gonna get buuuuuusted. but it's a sweet post none the less, violent just like i like em.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 9:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:smile:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 9:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
((Its somewhere near cascadia dude! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 4:18 am Reply with quote
Raven looked around and then he finished his cigar he hopped on his motorcycle and then picked 2 grenades and throwed them in the bar he burned and then got away has the bar exploded.

((ya can reply and do whatever ya want!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 5:31 pm Reply with quote
[i:5658f1f079]

- Valek was walking in the haunted woods of Cascadia , haunting it himself , Valek turned his head at the sound of an explosion in the distance , the explosiong didnt came from inside Cascadia , it came not so far from there but still not in Cascadia , a motorcycle noise could be heard rolling full speed toward the dark woods of Cascadia , heavy metal playing full power on whoever was coming on that motorcycle ... Valek looked carefully at the motorcycle getting closer to him by the second .

The motorcycle stoped on the side of the road inside the woods , Valek recognized that leather coat this person had , a black leather coat with the emblem of a Raven on the back ...

Valek looked at the fire of the explosion in the distance and Valek said

" Impressive .... "

Valek walked out of the shadows as the guy took off his motorcycle helmet .

Valek took out a beer from a cooler and started to drink it ...

Valek smiled evily at his old friend and Valek said

" Ahh ... my old friend , quite a nice piece of work back there , humans do deserve to die .... "

(( I have to go to work :smile: ))[/i:5658f1f079]

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2002-02-06 11:31 ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 1:43 am Reply with quote
((ill post somethin later guys

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:13 am Reply with quote
Well i dont care about anyone all i care about is myself and me fuck the world and fuck everyone that lives in it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 6:20 am Reply with quote
((Now THIS, my friends, Is a fuckin Brujah!))

F.T.W. Raven!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:01 am Reply with quote
((Damn right! ::raises both midle figers in the air:: FUCK THE WORLD!!!!! :grin:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:10 am Reply with quote
Raven then looked at valek i gotta go anyway ill c you later.

Raven burned and went out of Cascadia again he went into some town and he stopped cause he saw a house caught on fire he went next to the lady as Raven looked at the house the lady said " The roof....the roof.....its on fire!" Raven laughted at her then he said " We dont need any water let the motherfucker burn!" The lady looked at Raven and started to cry. Raven got off of his motorcycle and caught the lady and throwed her in the fire then he said "BURN MOTHERFUCKER BURN!!!!" Raven then checked at the back pack of his motorcycle and took a beer out of it as he looked the fire he drank his beer. Another guy came and asked Raven what was going on Raven said "Who care whos going on?" the guy said "Your fucked in the head?!" Raven took out his 2 .45 desert eagles and said "Im maybe fucked in the head but im not living with them....hahaha!" Raven shoted the guy and went away on his motorcycle he made his way back to Cascadia and went intio a bar he sited in the bar and asked the barman for a beer.Raven looked around while he was drinking his beer. "Home....sweet home good to be back".....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 7:42 pm Reply with quote
Valek smiled evily looking at his old friend go away on the motorcycle ...

As Raven blasted the metal music full power again Valek then said

" See you later.. old friend ... "

Raven drived his way back to Cascadia as Valek did the same ...

Valek walked his way to Cascadia and noticed the ride of Raven parked in the bar named " Oracle " Valek walked till he reached the door , Valek frowned and opened the door ...

As Valek walked in he noticed Raven drinking beer at the bar counter , Valek then walked slowly toward him and sat at the counter too .

-Barman- " Can i serve you something sir ? "

Valek looked up with only hatred in his eyes .... and said

" No ..... "

The barman noded as he said " You're sure sir ? "

Valek looked at the barman with killing eyes ...

-Valek- " What did i just said .... now GO ELSEWHERE ! "

The barman noded as he muttered " Jackass "

Raven obviously heard it as he pushed the barman's shoulder making him fall on the ground

-Raven- " Mother fucker ! shut up "

Valek laughed evily as he looked at Raven and said

" How are things going old friend ? "

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:03 am Reply with quote
Things are good i feel like kicking ass and i dont know why....well what can i say people sucks i give them what they deserve. and then Raven laughed...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 5:43 am Reply with quote
Valek noded slowly and said

" Aye , it is one point of view , one to remember in certain event "

-Raven- " Damn right . "

The barman headed toward Raven to most likely ask him if he wanted something else .

-Barman- " Can i get you somethin' ? "

-Raven- " Yeah ... "

-Barman- " And ... what would that be ? "

Raven looked at Valek and said " Man , this fucker knows nothing , its pathetic listening to him . " What do ya want ... what do ya want ... " "

Valek noded slowly smiling evily .

-Raven- " A beer ... "

-Barman- " Pardon me sir ? "

-Raven- " A damn beer i said ... "

-Barman- " ::coughs:: could you repeat sir ? "

-Raven- " A GODAMN MOTHER FUCKIN' BEER !!!! "

The barman noded as he smirked a little , Raven saw it and picked up the empty bottle of beer he drank earlier and threw it on the floor breaking it ...

The barman turned and looked at it ...

-Raven- " Oh fuck ... did i do that ? DAMN RIGHT !! Looks like you'll have some cleanin ' to do ..... now where is my damn B-E-E-R ? "

Valek laughed evily again and then said to Raven " Where were you gone all this time old friend ? "