<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Wake with the evening's freshness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 1:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 0Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:43 pm
But it was not to be a dreamless sleep for Mundug... Not this day, beneath a place that the mysterious toreador, Regina... or as she was now known as, Jerra... may have once graced the very halls of this place, some time ago.

He would dream...
Of a palace, surrounded by a thicket of woods. Perhaps outside Venice, or somewhere in Italy? ...It was unclear.
Fountains graced the courtyard behind the enterance walls. The moonlight glittered on the water, but from above, shown a faint light... from a balcony.
Music played...
Soft piano music.

He would find himself lifted with his will of curiousity upon the balcony to see what lies within.
As he drew near, the music became more clear...
It was but ofcourse, 'moonlight sonota'...

The two window doors opened at his will, as he stepped in to the room lit by an open skylight to the stars.
All around were paintings of composers... But center was a grand black piano, that orcestrated the music.
He would draw nearer, to see... what he had long to see, yet could not believe.

She was lit very slightly by the candle abra that sat on the paino's side. Her delicate hands danced across the keys with a grace and passion that would steal one's heart.

Closer still he moved.. He could still not quiet see her face.. Her short hair dark as midnight in contrast to her snow white skin... Dressed in an elegant indigo gown that dorned her fragile figure well.

He felt strange, as he steped closer from behind. Still she played the sonata, as he would look upon her pale slender neck she arched with her movements. He could sence her so close... his heart yearned for this, for them to be together again...

~.. but sometimes dreams turn on you... ~

There was a sudden burst through the door behind him, but he could not see, nor turn. He could only watch as the keys on the paino halted in the song, and a frantic Jerra turned in her beauty and fright, and rose...
Her crystal azure eyes looked right through mundug, her lips parted as if to scream...

He mearly saw a shimmer of steel... .......and then blood....... the blood........ the blood that painted the black piano red.
Flames would follow when the candle abra fell...
The last thing he would see....is her eyes, her face....her...head... lying alone....beside the written sonata that she played...soaked in blood.

~...darkness...~

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 3:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
(( Hey Mun What up nice to see yah again ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:08 am Reply with quote
((hey welcome back to cascadia Moondoggie :smile:
((i gues we can continue with our fun antics
((huh lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:32 am Reply with quote
(( Im glad you think so too becouse we had some pretty intense RPing times. Like that time in the club.

((Nice car btw. Can it go any faster? i certainly hope so.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:00 am Reply with quote
(( i really hate following good writers,, because i suck at this LOL

Acidface led the way thru the watertreatment plant. He lifted a cover off of a pipe and motioned for Mundug jump in. Which Mundug did after weighing all of his other options at the moment. When the first was in the nosferatu followed and replaced the cover.

The smell of untreated raw sewage was overpowering. and it seemed to crawl as if it were alive. the only light was cast from behind them at the pipes begining where they had entered.
Hand holds along the side helpped but their feet kept sliping down to the bottom and oozing around in the filth.
after another 5 minuites of this Mundug asked in a harsh and rather loud voice. "Where are we. there must be an easier way that doesn't....."
Acidface turned around and shot him a look as if to say "Shut up"
the pipe ended at a juncture of many other similer ones surrounded by a metal gang plank. which lead to a rusted locked door.
The nosferatu looked at the door for a few seconds as if reading something etched in the rust and then he reached out and turned the handle.
before opening the door he turned to his guest and said.
"I don't know how they will accept you being down here. but the fact that you are with me should help to ease the tension a bit."

(( ok M. take it from here. But remember Drain is away for a while and Joesph is watching things till i return

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:00 am Reply with quote
(( i really hate following good writers,, because i suck at this LOL

Acidface led the way thru the watertreatment plant. He lifted a cover off of a pipe and motioned for Mundug jump in. Which Mundug did after weighing all of his other options at the moment. When the first was in the nosferatu followed and replaced the cover.

The smell of untreated raw sewage was overpowering. and it seemed to crawl as if it were alive. the only light was cast from behind them at the pipes begining where they had entered.
Hand holds along the side helpped but their feet kept sliping down to the bottom and oozing around in the filth.
after another 5 minuites of this Mundug asked in a harsh and rather loud voice. "Where are we. there must be an easier way that doesn't....."
Acidface turned around and shot him a look as if to say "Shut up"
the pipe ended at a juncture of many other similer ones surrounded by a metal gang plank. which lead to a rusted locked door.
The nosferatu looked at the door for a few seconds as if reading something etched in the rust and then he reached out and turned the handle.
before opening the door he turned to his guest and said.
"I don't know how they will accept you being down here. but the fact that you are with me should help to ease the tension a bit."

(( ok M. take it from here. But remember Drain is away for a while and Joesph is watching things till i return