<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Beast becomes him

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 5:09 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
"Life is strange.

Try to stand, they hold you down.

My Sire, Deep in the Breast of Torpor- and all my fault.
Tried to make friends, offered my hand and they cut it off. Yeah, she still wants to be friends- but how can we? The snake will have the guards take my Breath. [Sigh] They all contemplate my death."

The Cappadocian looked up at the moon; it was a lovely crescent. All the stars could be seen from this position in the graveyard, the eldest stones, the most beautiful. It was all but silent; the wild rustled the trees and the faint sounds of the souls cried out to Rofellos- somehow he found it soothing.

"Both Men and Women of this world take the things that surround them for granted- I wish they could see it all through my eyes- and yet not through my mind." With that, he let out a faint sigh. He stood up from his position against the "Stone of the Founder" which was merely a large Stone Cross made in the way of the Irish People. He walked down the rows of stones and to the gates of the Cemetery, by which he could come and go as he please. He had [unknowingly to Valek] Ghoulized the Nights watchmen, who happily welcomed eternal life. (His plan is to fake his death and use the insurance money to live it up…but that’s not important >=-) ) He walked out of the gates and down the street.

"Poor Adrianna, she is a slave in her own Building. A slave to her own skin as well, as even the Ilumenesant moonlight burns her beautiful skin. [He clenches his fists tightly] enough is enough, these guards have got to go." With that he decided to take action, he began to walk towards the Lasombra haven.

(Not written that great- I'm not in a creative mood right now, but I have a deadline of Tuesday for all my plans to go down correctly….
:roll: Deadlines- I hate them

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 6:12 am Reply with quote
(( Very nice post hun ... *gets excited* Keep it up!!!! Oh ... and if you do anything to my guards ... you're dead ... :grin: lol ... j/j

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 5:29 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
As Rofellos walked quickly down the street to the Lasombra Haven, he could hear loud sirens; he could also see a loud plum of smoke coming from across town. "Strange, wonder what's going down over there?" he thought.

He reached the Haven and quickly threw open the door. He was immediately met by Setite oposition. "My friends, Aid me in this struggle!" he said almost outloud. A blue steak flew across the wall and towards the guard who was quickly moving towards Rofellos. The Spirit wrapped itself around the Setite and when it dissipated all that was left of the Setite was a pile of bones and blood. [Soon it turned to dust?] Two other Setites ran into the sitting room that Rofellos now was in. Rofellos found himself lunging at one Setite, ripping away at his flesh with his now formed claws, ripping and tearing away at his face and chest. [He turned to dust under Rofellos?] The other Setite jabbed a large weapon of some kind in Rofellos shoulder, Rofellos fell down onto the ashes below him.

"my friends, help me…" he cried out quietly. Four large Wraiths creapt out of the floor below the Setite, they flew around him at a high velocity, tearing away shreds of the Setite with every turn. The Setite burst into dust and the wraiths circled up and around the ceiling, just as another Setite entered the room.

Rofellos at this point he healed himself and risen to his feet. The Setite had a flamethrower in his hand, but that didn’t mean a thing to Rofellos. The Cappadocian opened his mouth up wide and expunged a large cloud of toxic gas, it flew across the room and right to where the Setite stood. The Setite gasped and collapsed to the floor. A sharp shrill was heard behind him, the Cappadocian turned around.

Adrianna. She stood their terrified. Was she not pleased with Rofellos's action? She turned and ran out of the room. At this time Rofellos could hear a car pulling up outside, he didn’t think, he ran to the balcony and dove off propelling to the ground and landing in the bushes below. He ran.

He didn’t know where he was going to run to but he ran he ran and didn’t look back….

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 6:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
((whoo hooo

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 9:46 pm Reply with quote
(( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GUARDS!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!! (nothing personal ... just had to say it ... lol ... )

Kiya sat with Frank for hours ... watching the moniter for any movement in the city when the alarm for Adrianna's haven started to go off. She spun around to the other wall of moniters just in time to see the last two setites turn to dust. She sat there in shock for a moment as Frank zoomed in on the culprite.

"ROFELLOS!! You little fuck!" The attack was utterly outrageous ... and it left Adrianna with no protection what so ever. Frank stood grabbing his assult rifle from the wall. "Frank ... keep your eyes on the moniters ... follow him for as long as you can." The image of Rofellos running jumped from one screen to another ... the cameras barely able to keep up with him. Kiya reached for the phone and immediatly dialed Valek's number.

"Valek ... the setite guards were all killed ..." she paused for a moment "by Rofellos. He took off running ... and the ... cameras ... lost him. I'm heading over there now with a team."

"Wait for me to get there."

"No ... I'm leaving now, Adrianna is alone and defenseless." she hung up the phone before anything else could be said.

"Where the FUCK is the god damn sheriff and his fucking useless deputies?" She stood inraged by acts against her kind. "Frank ... page the other guards. Get there lazy asses over there NOW! You stay here and watch my back." Frank nodded slightly and kept his eyes glued to the moniters. He reached over, turning on his radio. Kiya stormed out of the room.

"Louie ... you're coming with me." She grabbed her coat and exited the haven, Louie only steps behind her. She threw Louie the keys. "You're driving. Get to the Lasombra haven as quickly as possible." She narrowed her eyes and slid quickly into the car. "That bastard Rofellos is going to pay for this." Her voice was low and scratchy. "He is NOT going to get away ... if I have my way ... there will be a blood hunt." The car squealled away, a cloud of dust following closely behind.

(( Well ... I don't know what happened first ... but I'm going to assume the bar scene and the killing the Setites were right about the same time ... if it's not ... just tell me and I'll edit this post.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 10:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
((uuummmmmm rof....is this happeneing like now....cause calvin, billy and I are at the haven as well

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 12:32 am Reply with quote
(youve been at the haven for like a week now, this happend on tuesday night [tonight] after you billy and calvin had left. [or went out?] yes this happened right as the barscene happened, hense the smoke ect that he saw. >=-) ill post later about whats rofellos does...maybe on another thread? ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:10 am Reply with quote
(might come off a little strange, alot of refrences to other posts, Mind scape is everything he is thinking, basically inside his mind.

Damn it! What the hell was I thinking! Valek is going to call a blood hunt when he finds out! What am I going to do?

A million thoughts ran through his mind. He knew he couldn’t return to the monastery, or the Elysium. Where was he to go? He through the streets, he ran to the forest. Once there he would be able to think. He hurried to his Sanctuary.

~~~~~~~~~(Mind scape)~~~~~~~~~

I can not flee this city, they do not except my kind in any other place! In order to survive, I must again change my appearance- but how? I must think…

I could horribly disfigure myself…no…what was the discipline…that molds flesh…Lost Angels…when last I was there I remember meeting a master at this technique…what was his name…her name rather…I ca not remember…but I do remember where I can find her! However, that means I will need to find a way to Lost Angels…

Even with my appearance changed the prince is a master of the Aura Perception…Tremere Magic might be the key to this situation…hmm...possible…but where to find one…The city or Orleans [said as the French say it] the Cappadocian there spoke of many…a Chantry...was it? Nevertheless, why would they help me? The Tzimisce will…she was rather friendly the last we met…although it could be that she had never seen a childe of the Cappadocian. I hope she will aid me.

But the Tremere, why would they help me? I will inquire into it…

If I know the Setites, they already know of what I've done…they will be at the airports soon. I must hurry…ill send Ms. Rivera to buy me airplane tickets. Its decided, I shall go.

~~~~~(End mind scape)~~~~

The Cappadocian stood up from his position at the base of a tree. He hurried out of the dangerous, yet caring, forest and towards the suite of Ms. Rivera. He allowed his hair to fall in front of his face. He moved with haste, but not so much as to arouse suspicion.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 3:03 am Reply with quote
((a quick summerization-its a harsh and badly written summery at that, but it works... just so noone kills rofellos before he can leave city...

He entered the suite and discussed his situation with the ghoul, that he needed a new identify and he couldn’t tell her why. Strangely, she wanted to help him, perhaps it was the bloodbond, or perhaps it was the feeling she had towards him, who knows. She told him that she would try her best to find him appropriate papers as soon as she could. As for a new name, she would find him an appropriate one. She told him to sit tight and she would go buy the tickets, and half hour later she returned with his tickets, first he was to go to Lost angels, then to New Orleans, then back to cascadia. He had the tickets, now all was a matter of achieving his goals. He thanked her and told her he would return, after his plastic surgery. He hurried off to the airport, one half hour later he was in the air and out of cascadia.

((ok, ill be working with the Dogghouse [hunters organization] subject for a while, and everyday ill post something about rofellos...btw kiya you dont/ wont find my lady ghould friends suite, K? thanks :smile: that goes for everyone else too, please dont mess up that one little aspect of my plot :grin:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 6:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
she stood there in silence. any fear she had went up in a dust cloud like her guards. What was the point she thought. it seemed like anyone in thw world could just come and get her if they really wanted.

She walked over to the balcony doors and slid them open. Then she did the same thing to the main enterance.

"kill me!" she yelled

and when no one answered she ploped down in the chair and waited to see who else would violate her this night.

she smoked a cigerette, she should have been running for her life, but that seemed like a useless waste of energy.

one vampire had made dust out of her guards, it was so easy she had to ask what the points of having guards was if they could be killed so quick. anyone could get her now anyone at all. her sire, the ventrue of LA. and no matter how hard she tried to tell herself that she was just tring to blend back into vampire society, this would all be blamed on her.

"you should have never been here in the first place." they would say.

and what could she say. "kill me"

why not? it seemed like the only way she would ever have piece.

it was at that moment that she realized what she would do. there would be no more guards, she would do as she pleased, all the other vampires in cascadia had the freedom to do what they wanted why shouldn't she.

She stood up and walked into the other room and removed five scrolls of awaken from a chest against the wall. she had been saving them for a special moment.

she walked back into the other room, three of her guards had been sent to final death, but in his haste Roffellos had only managed to torpor the other two.

she opened the scrolls and read the words just like Jules had taught her. In an instant the two guards rouse on shaky legs.

"what happened miss?"

she ignored the question, she had other things on her mind just then.

"go home, you are no longer needed. since all this proves that just anyone can kill me there is no reason for me to be guarded any longer. go back to Kiya and tell her what i said, If i'm not to be trusted then jail me. but i will no longer be responsible for the death of those sent to protect me."

((there ya go ;))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 8:49 pm Reply with quote
:smile: :grin: