<  Ancient Tomes  ~  City Walkabout [open forum roleplay]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
[just an idea, im just going to be writing about my walking around cascadia, but if your walking about and see me or someone else or just whatever jump in, just be sure you can swim.]

The Rich section. Home to the upperclass and the ever Notorious Ventrue and Giovanni.
Mansions all over the place, private golf courses and swimming pools. The type of place the Dark Cappadocian does not usually travel, tonight is no exception.

Midclass urbanites, At this hour of the night the Kindred prowl. [i:a64f6697c2]Hunt[/i:a64f6697c2]

An old man, late 50's jogging. His attire, brightblue mens jogging suit. Probally jogging at night to avoid the peering eyes of other mortals. [i:a64f6697c2]a pity[/i:a64f6697c2]

Three Men probally mortal trailed slowly behind him, about Twenty feet back. and behind them, a Dark Figure-a [b:a64f6697c2]Cappadocian[/b:a64f6697c2] figure...

The old man eventually realizes hes being trailed, his persuers corner him in an ally, two large white men and one skinny Peurto Rican.

The little one seemed to be the leader- he did have the biggest mouth and a switch drawn. He evidently wanted the mans wallet, which he was probally didnt have on him, as the large men were banging on the dumpster with two planks of wood trying to intimidate him. [i:a64f6697c2]a shame[/i:a64f6697c2]

The Cappadocian moved in just as they were getting pysical.

"Do you belive in the lord? the Man of the Cross?" He asked with some enthusiasm but more to be mysterious.

"What the fuck? get that motha fucker, [pause] get his coat it looks expensive!"
the other two moved at the Dark Cappadocian, they were greated with two large claws between thier legs, which lifted them up and back behind the Cappadocian.

"I guess you'd prefer the Other one...the other [i:a64f6697c2]place[/i:a64f6697c2]?"

"The hell you talkin-"

"[b:a64f6697c2]Exactly[/b:a64f6697c2]" and with that the shadows seemed to come alive, swirling and whirling around the little man, then turning a sky blue, illuminating the ally...it soon dissapated...then camed the [b:a64f6697c2]Scream[/b:a64f6697c2]

The old man screamed and ran off as he saw the horror that evidently resulted in the shortmans answer. [i:a64f6697c2][b:a64f6697c2]A puddle of blood and torn flesh mixed with bone and shards of cloth.[/i:a64f6697c2][/b:a64f6697c2]

"I hope your stay there will be joyous."

He turned around and noticed the other two were still there. "Would you like to join him also?"

"Jesus Christ man what are you?" Screamed one of the goons

"I know not this jesus, but perhaps you had best stay in at night, the streets are dangerous" he responed back calmnly

The larger of the two massive goons helped the smaller up and they ran off like two helpless children- [i:a64f6697c2]Scared[/i:a64f6697c2]

Smiling to himself for his good deed he walked down the street once again. A computerstore, closed...a curioshop, open. He [i:a64f6697c2]entered[/i:a64f6697c2]

((ok enough of my useless ranting raving senseless jumbled thought post, cant even rememer what i read, just whatever came to the top of my head, so it probally wont make sense, im not even going to read it over :lol: but this a free forum, so post it up, doesnt matter if its good bad crap or just a

"The ventrue walked from his Caddy to his mansion door, maybe he would talk to his lawyer tomorrow."

doesnt matter how long short or even if it goes with anything else, hell i dont even care if you post or [b:a64f6697c2]View[/b:a64f6697c2] this post at all! :lol: but im bored and posting something as noone is on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:23 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
[a flasback to a frenxy rofellos hd a long way back]

a crowded department store, 2 people in this store, twenty men of various sizes in a tool section, buzz saws and drills, wrenches and screw drivers, ect.

The beast and fury raise in his evil black heart, his eyes bust red, his hands to claws, his long fangs extended, He thursts his arms taking off two large males heads, at this point there is a large series of screams and panic. he just thrashes and bashes sliceing and mashing anything in his grasp or range, left right tearing everything apart. a gas can or something explode for he is thrown through the air and lands in the wall, knocking the beast out of him a bit. he looks about. everything is red, blood and gore everywhere, half a mangled corpse standing in the heap of everything. a smile rises in his.

[b]He jumps and and with one yell and a raise of his arms [i:2c3fcc9322]"ARISE!"[/i:2c3fcc9322][b] the corpses and parts animate and move about the place, a joyious and zealous shrill of happiness rises in the evil beast of a kindred. "Enough" they drop suddenly- everything lifless. quickly the kindred flees the scene.

((wasnt desricptive but hes dangerous when frenzied so try not to make him angry or burn him....if he has a rose in his hand hes having frenzy problems, if the roses are turning black get away quick....and yes there is a reason why the rose turns black and it has to do with discs and shit...ima not go into it. :smile: im very bored where is everyone...im actually on tonight!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:39 am Reply with quote
((how many different character phase changes do you think i can go through with Rofellos still....hmm...polite and curtious...done it...didnt work...Evil and spitful...did it ...everyone hated it....Kind hearted overall good guy...got some bitches hatin for it...Normal regular ...ignored...And now hes going Anti Valek, so to speak...Godly...He thinks that the guy from his dream is the founder [Cappadocious] and that Jesus christ is in fact Cappadocious.

did i mention to stay away if you think he might frenzy? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:42 am Reply with quote
((i could probally Go like this for a week by myself, :lol: I feel like killing something though.....[i:f8cf268d7e]Humanity....fleeting[/i:f8cf268d7e] :lol: :lol: maybe ill make a malkavian Npc for use on the mb....maybe i can kill him...after he kills some sheep.... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:52 am Reply with quote
maybe ill just go to sleep....any votes...seven ...seven to five votes...damn....but i don WANNA! Wanna...you do? yeah....No/....ON? whats on? the HEAT is on...What? i dont know...ILL SHOOT YOU! hoot who? HOOT YOU? slap you silly BOY! Hapsburg pretty hoy? Puff daddy? p-diddy? no comment............................................................J-lo...How low?....That low.....thats a good low....

HEy wahts going on man?.......Yeah yeah good to hear it, good to hear it........yeah yeah...im well myself...yo you know that shit we did? how longs it last?......really? damn.....ok...aight aight......Pink? thats not pink Bitch thats light Red....shit son you blind.......Yo yo, i know this place......yeah yeah..i know you wanna go that place...but damn man, this place has got the nicest fucking steaks.....yeah yeah....man, you know i like them RARE....shit melts in yo mouth that way....DAmn man, you just killed my fuckin appitite man...shit...i didnt need to hear that shit......what ever...fuck you bitch im going to get me some dinner. Peace...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:53 am Reply with quote
((....yeah....whats that guys problem....

You feeling ok Rof?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:53 am Reply with quote
((yeah im fine....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:54 am Reply with quote
good man...you had me worried for a moment...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:54 am Reply with quote
(sorry didnt mean to make you worry...im a little wiered out right now....dont know why....whos typing this shit anyway..not like anyone will read it...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:55 am Reply with quote
((dont say that, you know i read everything you write....then again, i read what everone likes....come to think of it....you can write for shit....everyone else is great in this guild though...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:56 am Reply with quote
((think the moderater is going to make you delete all these posts?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:56 am Reply with quote
((probally....well see tommorrow..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:57 am Reply with quote
(( Good good, well see...yo yo...im pretty tired right now..ima get off this damned machine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:58 am Reply with quote
((aight...hey man, get some sleep youll feel better tomorrow...hey...look at your topic, its got alot of replys! this is a first! Feel good about yourself man! get some sleep!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:59 am Reply with quote
( Hey Great Thanks ! i apprecienate it,,,,You like me! you really like me!

err..what ever...night man