<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Here ends the pitiful reign of Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 5:18 pm Reply with quote
[b:00f3fd228c] - Still inside the Pope's Cathedral -[/b:00f3fd228c]

[i:00f3fd228c]

- As the Pope saw and heard what Angelica did and said , he turned to look at the picture of the Archangel " Andarielle "

The Pope lat out a tear and said " It is my only favor that i ask , please protect us and God's loyal servants ... "

At this moment footsteps could be heard behind the door , Valek and Angelica were arriving .

A guard was in the Pope's room and took out his gun , ready to fire on whatever will come in .

As the door opened the guard shot two times , to his big surprise it was a priest , a priest he just killed by firing those two shots , as the guard saw it he said " God ... NO! What did i do ! "

At this moment Angelica and Valek turned the corner and entered the room .

-Angelica- " The right thing .... "

Angelica then lifted the guard and threw him out by the window .

The Pope fell on the ground , crawling backwards to get away from Angelica and Valek .

-Angelica- " YOU ARE MINE , YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE ! I CAN TEAR YOU APPART ! "

The Demonic voice of Angelica made the window's break all around her .

Valek looked at the Pope with a HUGE ammount of hate inside him ..

-The Pope- " Wh ... wh ... WHO are you two ? "

Angelica smirked

-The Pope- " WHO are you ???? Why all this , why destroy the house of God like you did why ? "

-Angelica- " Who we are ::smirks:: you should know by now , why all this , cause we want to , and i can care less about the so called " God " his turn will come , everyone will die ............ by the demons of Midian ... "

The Pope's eyes opened wide as he heard the word " Midian "

-The Pope- " No .... it .. it ... cant be ... you .. you two are ... the ancient curse of Demonis ... "

Angelica and Valek smirked ...

Angelica knocked out the Pope and lifted him up and returned to the rome cemetary with Valek ...[/i:00f3fd228c]

[b:00f3fd228c] - Back at the Rome cemetery -[/b:00f3fd228c]

[i:00f3fd228c]

- Angelica tied the Pope inside the crypt as she and Valek crossed their arms ... waiting for the bastard to wake up ... [/i:00f3fd228c]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 5:28 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 68Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:54 am
[b:15176bd6a4] - Two days after the Pope's kidnaping-[/b:15176bd6a4]

[i:15176bd6a4]

- " This is Lilian from the Cascadian news , two nights ago the Pope disapeared from his own home , its been two days that the F.B.I is in the case , as of now there is no clues , not fingerprints , nothing , all the priest and bodyguard were slain and mutilated ... "

As the images of the slain and mutilated bodies passed on tv to show every viewers the act of the killers ...

All the bodies were mutilated in a typic Angelica and Valek's way .... But there was no clues to prove it is them ..

" We will keep you updated on the situation , this was Lilian for the Cascadian News ... "

The bulletin ended ... [/i:15176bd6a4]

[ This Message was edited by: Cascadian News on 2002-01-31 11:29 ]

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:20 am Reply with quote
((::grins:: I figured the Pope isn't exactly an NPC... so I made him a bad guy instead! lol

good thread valek, very good :smile:

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:23 am Reply with quote
(( Very nice posts hun .... :smile: You're doing a great job :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 4:50 am Reply with quote
The Pope slowly woke up and looked up , seeing Valek and Angelica the Pope screamed startled ...

-The Pope- " May God forgive you both for what you just commited .... "

-Valek- " God ... ::smirks:: shut up ... "

-The Pope- " What do you want from me .... ? "

The Pope waited , shaking in fear as he awaited for an answer ....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 4:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
Mephisto was sitting in his luxious appartment when he heard the news. He normally did'nt like television, but he had to admit that it was the best way to keep up on stock prices. He watched with keen eyes as the closing prices were displayed, then an reporter came on, "Ladies and gentlemen...I have some terrible terrible news to announce. We can now tell you, that two nights ago the Pope, the esteemed leader of the Catholic faith was kidnapped from his cathedral. There is truely a very disturbed individual walking these streets. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is ungergoing a massive manhunt for the Pope, and his captors. We cannot tell you if the Pope is alove of dead, but we hope and pray that he is still living. God help his captors...God help the Pope..." then the bullitin shut off.

As Mephisto sat in his leather armchair, the news bullitin came on. Only a few moments after [i:0deffb4149]...two nights ago the Pope, the esteemed leader of the Catholic faith was kidnapped from his cathedral. There is truely a very...[/i:0deffb4149] Mephisto muttered a single word, "Fuck," and then he sat up very very quickly and walked across the room, and out the door.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 5:17 am Reply with quote
(( Nice post man :smile: im going to post something again soon :smile: ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 5:19 pm Reply with quote
[b:6fbe1de2fd] - Still in the crypt - [/b:6fbe1de2fd]

[i:6fbe1de2fd]

- Valek smirked and responded

" We will get what we want ........ your DEATH !! "

-The Pope- " But .. but .. b .. but are you aware of the consequences ... the sadness in the faithful's heart ? "

Angelica took out a dagger and said " SHUT UP ! You better hold your tongue if you want to keep it for the very few hours remaining of your life ... "

The Pope lat out a tear and bowed his head down ...

Valek kicked one of the Pope's leg , breaking it , so he would not be aware to walk , but Valek did just to simply see him suffer .

-The Pope- " Argh ... you will not go unforgived for that my son , the Cathedral's monk are at the moment searching for me i am sure . "

-Valek- " Not for long ... "

Valek smiled evily and said to his Sire Angelica

" Sire , i will go destroy the Cathedral of this " Pope " and kill whatever is in it , they will remember this as the beginning of the end for humanity ... "

Angelica smiled evily as she noded slowly ... [/i:6fbe1de2fd]

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2002-02-01 11:19 ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 7:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((...its nice.... :evil: cant say i like the whole pope bashing thou...and valek..take into account hes in his late 80's and i belive his heart is bad... :evil: ...interested where this is going... :evil: ...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 7:18 pm Reply with quote
((man the Pope is an ex-French Guerilla who has taken like 7 or 8 bullets to the abdomen and is STILL alive and kickin, i don't think Valek and Angelica can take him! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 12:46 am Reply with quote
(( LOL !!!!

Ill say one thing .... EVERYTHING Christianism related deserve to suffer .. lol

And yeah the Pope is from the ol' school , but i wont say where this thread is going ., youll all have a big surprise soon :smile: lol

Well im in my lunch break so im going back to work now . ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((will you kill rof and gabe?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 4:44 am Reply with quote
(( lol why you ask that man ? there is NO reason for Valek and or Angelica to kill Gabe or Rofellos .. and i wouldnt want that ooc either so lol .. it answers the question. ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 5:17 am Reply with quote
(("EVERYTHING Christianism related deserve to suffer")) :roll: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 6:09 am Reply with quote
(( Some find it funny .. like you man
but the truth is ... IT DO deserve it .. and it will in due time .... along with the ones who've lost their time in worshiping it .. ))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2002-02-02 00:13 ]