<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Here ends the pitiful reign of Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 7:00 am Reply with quote
[b:f4dc9fd50d]-Los Demonis graveyard-[/b:f4dc9fd50d]

- [i:f4dc9fd50d]A map made out of human flesh was laying on the Los Demonis altar , the path written in human blood .

Angelica and Valek were planning something , something that WILL have a BIG impact on the world as we know it now .

-Angelica- " Soon enough Valek , they will remember our names for eternity , as the ones who opened the " Gate " , they will remember the Death of their precious Pope "

Valek smiled evily listening to his Sire.

-Angelica- " Last time i killed a previous Pope it caused anarchy and disorder in the Christians heart , which is what we want , the Catholic religion will DIE! , and this by our hands ... Once the Pope will die it will give us the power to open and leave a Gate to Midian open and this for eternity , letting a horde of Demon's walk over this Earth . "

-Valek- " We are the things that were and shall be again , demons will once again rule over this Earth ... "

Angelica smiled evily and said

" The time has come Valek , let this so called " God " made of lies see the pain and torment we will inflict in his fidels .. Once the gate is open ... your turn will be coming " Angelica said as she looked at the sky ...[/i:f4dc9fd50d]

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_angelica/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Angelica on 2002-01-24 01:07 ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 6:53 pm Reply with quote
((wuh oh....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 6:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm

[i:db82c56a5c]The Hour was late and few were to be seen. A dark Figure Entered a Church in the heart of Cascadia, a church which the summer before had been ravaged and tortured by an unknown party. The figure walked to the alter and knelt. [/i:db82c56a5c]

[i:db82c56a5c]His emerald eyes stared up at the Cross of which the man from his dreams was attached, he felt sorrow and remorse in his heart. Slowly and cautiously an elderly man walked towards him, A lifetime of hardships had twisted the old man, a weak shell of what he could have been- But then he spoke, not with the voice of a broken man but with the voice of Duty, and Reason-a voice of compassion.[/i:db82c56a5c]

"My Son...are you alright."he was a bit hesitant but he got through it.

"Your son...[he shakes his head gentily]...your brother perhaps...but i am [i:db82c56a5c]His[/i:db82c56a5c] son" [slowly he raises his hand to the cross and changeing his hand to point]

"And He the Son of God, born by man. You seemed Trouble, as you must be, for few every come here at an hour as late as this."

"that I am, I am torn between what is right and wrong, i seek direction yet get no resolution, my life is full of torment and trouble, yet when i compare it to that of others, it all seems so miniscule...so i try to help my fellow man, yet somehow it never works out. I know that we all walk that path that [i:db82c56a5c]We ourselves[/i:db82c56a5c] have chosen, yet i belive that i have strayed from my path a long time ago, and even now i try to seek that path, but the path has long since been overgrown, shrouded from my eyes. i seek [i:db82c56a5c]retribution[/i:db82c56a5c], i seek - [b:db82c56a5c]Redemption[/b:db82c56a5c]"

The priest seemed a little mistified and suprised, he smiled to himself and then at the kindred.

"He tests out faith in manyways. it seems your test is reaching the end of its duration, but then again does the test ever end. Even i do not have the answers."

Rofellos shook his head in agreement, the priest continued.

"Talk to god, He listens, and perhaps he will answer you. Come here anytime, and do ot be a stranger." He smiled and then the Cappadocian smiled but was somewhat perplexed why a complete stranger would care about [i:db82c56a5c]him[/i:db82c56a5c].

the oldman walked slowly away and disappeared from sight. Rofellos just sat-he sat and looked up at the Man nailed to the Cross. somewhere in his black keart he felt passion begin to flare, If he didnt know better, he would have thought it a beat of his unbeating heart.

He smiled, for he now knew what his new quest was. [i:db82c56a5c][b:db82c56a5c]Redemption[/i:db82c56a5c][/b:db82c56a5c]

((if it doesnt make sense its ok, makes sense in my mind....>=-) thought it would fit nightly in a post with all hate, and to demonstrate that all Cappadocians arent evil, once again this is a half assed post but its still early and im still tired, im between lunch break so....best be off in a moment.:smile: and nice post Valek.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:44 am Reply with quote
[b:846ca35f6c]-Los Demonis Graveyard-[/b:846ca35f6c]

[i:846ca35f6c]Angelica turned to look at Valek and said

" Once this Pope will die , the light will be ours for the taking Valek . "

-Valek- " And we will burn it down to ashes , so Darkness and Midian can rule over this Earth like it was ages ago . "

Angelica noded and smiled evily .

-Angelica- " This Pope we will find in the so called City of light , " Rome " "

Valek frowned only hearing this word .

Angelica frowned darkly as well when she said it .

-Angelica- " The path that leads to Rome , which will be remembered as the first place to get wiped off the face of the Earth by the Demon's of Midian ... Rome is a long way from here , and we are leaving right now ... "

Angelica's eyes turned white and her voice turned to one of a demon and she said

" LeT tHe SiNs BeGiN "[/i:846ca35f6c]

[b:846ca35f6c] - Few nights later -[/b:846ca35f6c]

[i:846ca35f6c] Angelica and Valek arrived in Rome , knowing the sun would be rising again soon they both entered the cemetery crypt of Rome , waiting for the night .........

(( Nice post man :smile: ))[/i:846ca35f6c]

[ This Message was edited by: Angelica on 2002-01-28 02:47 ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBone FlowerPosts: 0Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:40 am
(( Wow , i LOVE that story,i really really love it please post something else soon! :smile: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 7:28 am Reply with quote
[b:6c17fdb0a7]-The night in Rome-[/b:6c17fdb0a7]

[i:6c17fdb0a7]Angelica smiled evily as she felt the night coming down on Rome.

-Angelica- " This will be the last night of peace the human will ever have,chaos and eternal torment is coming for all of them "

Valek noded in agreement .

-Valek- " Death will fall on all of them , they will die before they even are aware of something . "

Angelica smiled evily as she turned back to look at Valek.

-Angelica- " Valek , before we get out i must know something ... "

-Valek- " Yes sire ? "

-Angelica- " This will sound quite strange to you ... i will only say it once ... so listen "

Valek noded as he listened carefuly now ...

-Angelica- " Long ago my own Sire asked me this question ... Would you die for your Sire Valek ? "

-Valek-" Aye ... i would "

-Angelica- " Good to know ... but rest assured that i wont let that happen .... "

Valek noded slowly ...

-Angelica- " You are now a Methusela Valek ... just like i am ... "

Valek looked up at Angelica and said " Yes Sire "

-Angelica- " Our mission passes over EVERYTHING ... "

Valek noded slowly ..

(( Thanks im glad your enjoying it :smile: ))[/i:6c17fdb0a7]

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2002-01-29 02:02 ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 8:27 am Reply with quote
[b:d62adfd9af]-The Pope's Cathedral-[/b:d62adfd9af]

[i:d62adfd9af]The Pope sat in his chair , looking quite stressed just like if he felt that something was coming .

-Father Leonard- " All is ok lord ? "

-The Pope- " Yes my son , dont worry and go back to your duties .. "

The Father noded as he walked away with a worried face

The Pope said in a low voice

" I fear what may happen ... "[/i:d62adfd9af]

[ This Message was edited by: The Pope on 2002-01-29 02:27 ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 3:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
((How in the FUCK is the Pope a Bad Guy? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:12 pm Reply with quote
[b:4ca3c81517]-A cemetery crypt in Rome-[/b:4ca3c81517]

[i:4ca3c81517]

-Angelica- " On that note , the night has arrived , our time has come once again Valek , let this world of lies change like it should be , soon ... very soon we will celebrate the [b:4ca3c81517]Birth of another Hell on Earth[/b:4ca3c81517] "

Valek smiled evily listening to his Sire .

Angelica and Valek walked out of the crypt , they were now walking in the graveyard , some humans were praying over some lost friends in the graveyard , two to be exact ,
seeing this Angelica went one way toward one of them and Valek did the same as he headed toward the other one , As Angelica arrived next to the lady who was crying in front of a tombstone , the person who was dead was probably a close one to her , Angelica smirked and said " Ill give you something to cry for . " as the lady looked up at Angelica , the lady kept crying .. Angelica smirked as she mouthed a sentence in Los Demonis that made the earth swallow the lady on her head was coming out of the ground , Angelica smiled evily as she said " Take a look at the face of your death , it is the one that will haunt you for eternity " Angelica then stomped the head in the ground ..

As Angelica turned back to look at Valek , Valek was already done , the body of the human was completely mutilated , Angelica smiled evily and said " Now , lets go "

As Angelica and Valek walked out of the graveyard , screams of terorr could be heard inside the cemetery .

Angelica and Valek were now walking the streets of Rome , as a few people looked at them like if they saw Satan himself ....[/i:4ca3c81517]

[ This Message was edited by: Angelica on 2002-01-29 10:12 ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:14 pm Reply with quote
(( A dead guy IC very soon lol ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 8:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((on another thread someone brought up oxymorons...Hell of earth ...isnt that one of those Argueable Oxymorons? :smile: anyway nice posting valek....i think if you kill the pope Gabriel will cry...so please dont...i dont want to see a Ventrue cry. :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 8:11 am Reply with quote
[b:ae5c457fc7]-The Pope's Cathedral-[/b:ae5c457fc7]

[i:ae5c457fc7]- The Pope was looking rather nervous , just like if he knew something was about to happen , the priest inside the Cathedral could feel that as well , something big is about to happen the Pope knew it..

Meanwhile .....

Valen and Angelica were arriving in front of the Pope's cathedral doors , Angelica smiled evily as she pushed the doors open and entered slowly in the place closing the doors silently behind her .[/i:ae5c457fc7]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 6:22 am Reply with quote
((if you kill the pope, i'll have your head. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 6:25 am Reply with quote
(( ALL religious stuff MUST DIE IN TORMENTS!! lol ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 7:03 am Reply with quote
[b:1d7ddada84]- Inside the Cathedral -[/b:1d7ddada84]

[i:1d7ddada84]

- As Angelica just closed the doors , quite a few guards were guarding the inside , they were about ten.

Valek and Angelica smiled evily , one of the guards said

" If we stay together we are safe ... "

As Angelica looked at every single one of them she said " You are not suposed to be or even exist , you will all meet your final death tonight , NO ONE IS SAFE !!!! "

-Valek- " This is the end of everything .... we are the end of everything ... "

Valek smiled evily after he said it ...

Meanwhile ....

-The Pope- " What is all that noise ? "

-A priest- " T ... there .. t ... there is two stranger downstairs lord ... "

-The Pope- " And who are they ? "

The priest slowly turned on the security camera as they showed Angelica and Valek mutilating all the guards downstairs ...

The Pope's eyes opened wide open as he said

" OH GOD ! "

As ALL the guards were killed Angelica walked toward the camera and looked at it ... her eyes turning of a bright white ... scars appearing on her face , Angelica then said looking at the camera " Relax your over , you belong to me now ... "

Angelica smashed the Camera as her and Valek headed upstairs ....[/i:1d7ddada84]

[ This Message was edited by: Angelica on 2002-01-31 01:03 ]