<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Chilling and maybe pissin'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 6:58 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Raven arrive at the elysium with his motorcycle parks it just in front of the main entrance.He then looks around and tells to himself "Yep been a long time maybe too fucking long...." then he walked in the elysium to check in he sitted at a table and asked for a beer "I want my beer" he then looked at Max (the barman) "what the hell you waiting for go get me that damn beer dumbass!" He then looked around waiting for his beer...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 7:16 am Reply with quote
Valek entered the Elysium slowly ... and then went toward the bar section as he heard the voice of Raven ...

As Valek came in the bar ... Raven said

" Woah no shit man ... how you doing dude? "

Valek smiled to a very old and good friend .. and said " Quite good old friend ... and you ?"

-Raven-" Fuck yeah im good man .. sit down brother .. take a seat and drink good ol' beer "

Valek sat down on the chair ... as Raven yelled " ANOTHER BEER !! "

Valek smiled evily ... his old friend Raven had not changed ... and it was good ...

As the barman putted the beer on the table Raven said " That took time man ! "

The barman walked away as Valek said to Raven " So ... how are things for you ? "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 7:23 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
"I dont know on a side i feel like i could kick anyones ass but on the other i feel like pissin off the whole planet....Oh well thats a big job.....ill have to catch up the time i missed dont know how but hey im me so i prolly do it and it will go like that "The man came throwed shit,pissed off people and conquered all the asses" DAMN! that sounds good!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 7:25 am Reply with quote
(( LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Man lol ill reply on that one tomorrow when i come back from work :smile: ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 7:33 am Reply with quote
(( MUAHAHAHAHAHAH Another Hard Core Brujah returns to the fold!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

All the peices are coming together nicely....

-What are we going to do tonight Brain?

-Same thing we do every night Pinky... Try to take over the WORLD!!!!

BRUJAH RULES!!!!!!!!

And Beer too..... Cant forget the Beer!!