<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A visit to the lasombra haven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Driving by the front of the house and seeing the setite ghoul Calvin decides to park around the corner.

“Who the hell is this?” Calvin says to himself as he loads his pistol.

Calvin slowly circles around the back of the house and sees that the back entrance isn’t guarded. Looking at the security camera, and laughing to himself, Calvin slowly and quietly sneaks up to the back entrance and slides inside. Stopping in downstairs and looking on the video cameras.

“No ones here?” Calvin wonders to himself.

“Well I am going to find out who this asshole is at the door then, he is really pissing me off. He looks like King Tut. And I don’t want King Tut in my house.”

(( Okay I’m here, lets party )) =)

(( Also I would like to say its harder to find lasombra on camera then you think))

[ This Message was edited by: Calvin on 2002-01-29 10:51 ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 5:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
As Rea looked at the male figure stood in the doorway, she felt a tug inside her, a feeling that someone that was very close to her was near to her.
"excuse me a minute please..." Rea said slowly as she got up from Adrianna's side and walked past Billy.
She shook her head as she walked out of the door and advanced down the corridor. who could it be...the feeling of belonging was pulling at her strongly now.
Her slender hands trailed along the wall of her haven.
Rea stopped as she heard a noise coming from the back room which they had used as a storage area.
she heard the door handle been opened slowly and then footsteps as someone slipped into to the room.
Rea's eyes widened as she realised who had this pull on her....
She walked quickly to the door and opened it
her eyes adjusting to the gloomy darkness she picked his shadow up in the corner.
"calvin" her soft voice whispered.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 9:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
He smiled as the new woman spoke. He sait their quietly looking between them. it didn't take a kindred to sense the tension in this room. Than he saw the new woman tense up. She excused her self and walked out of the room. Billy waited for a few minutes, than he turned to Adrianna and spoke. M'lady I am sorry if I have interuppted anything. I just wanted to bring these things back to you.

As he spoke he took the bag from behind his back and handed it to her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 2:05 am Reply with quote
Turning to see who found him, Calvin almost fell over.

“Mistress you’ve returned for me. You’ve returned to Cascadia!” he said as he rushed over to embrace her.

Nearly knocking her over Calvin smiled childishly.

“Your hair my Mistress, what have you done to your beautiful hair?” he said as he gently began smoothing and combing it with his hands.

“Calvin please control yourself ”she said as she embraced him in a long hug.

“Come with me, the others wait.” Reannag whispered.

She led him up the stairs to Adrianna and Billy.

Looking at Billy Calvin said, “Good evening I don’t believe I know you” extending his hand.

((Kinda just putting everyone togther so you can do what you are here to do Reannag

[ This Message was edited by: Calvin on 2002-01-30 20:08 ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:13 am Reply with quote
"Allo, my name is Billy" he said cheerfully as he extened his hand and shook the new comer's. Finally a friendly male Lasombra he thought to himself.
((thats all i gots now, I am tireddd.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 7:19 am Reply with quote
((hmmm great posts all of you, but I can see a problem here Rea lol....ummm I guess this should have happened before you met Sorenti on the street...but no matter, if you wanna finish this one up first, that's cool :smile:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
((see your icq ray think ive got it sussed lol :smile:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:59 pm Reply with quote
Rea sat down on the sofa her legs curled under her and looked around the familar place.The once fresh black roses that calvin used to replace daily,now were withered and dead, there petals turned to dust.
Rea turned her face to them and smiled warmly.
"you must be wondering why im here"
"billy please sit , you too calvin and Adrianna"
Rea waited while they sat and smiled as calvin stood behind the sofa tutting that he did not have a brush with him to do her hair properly, using his fingers instead to run through her white blonde hair.
Rea touched his hand gently and looked at him.
"I never realised how lucky I was to have you till I left cascadia"
Rea looked back at adrianna and billy, smiling as she did.
"I came back to try and put things right, Im not out to seek revenge, I thought I was but Ive come to terms with what I did, I deserved the punishment that I got" her soft voice said.
The candlelights in the room flickered softly, casting shadows on the floor.
"Adrianna hun, I need to know why you are in here, it seems that you are been kept a prisoner,and that vexes me somewhat"
Rea smiled softly as she spoke the concern etched in her voice as she looked atAdrianna.
Her gaze drifted to billy."Ive never met you before but its good to see another one of our clan, we seem to be disliked in many cities, so we need to stick together and choose our allies carefully"
Billy smiled at her and nodded.
"I met sorenti tonight, we had words" Reas eyes flashed as she thought of the anger that he had caused in her.
"I threatened him,not because of what happened, but the fact that he acted as he didnt know me"
Calvin's fingers tugged her hair, as he pretended to find a snag in it.
"calvin...please be careful"
"but anyway, I digress as I said I came to put some things right and to recover something that belongs to me"

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Prisoner, there was that word agian. No matter how many times she was told she wasn't a prisoner the truth was a prisoner is all she will ever be.

"It's good to see you Reanneg, I'm sorry I came in here without your permission, but it's the only place I feel at home." She let her gaze fall upon the setties at the door and she suddenly felt ashamed for bringing them into the haven at all.

"No no dear, your fine, but tell me why are you being guarded?" Rea's face showed her concern.

Adrianna fidgeted with her dress, there was no easy answer to that question. how could she even begin to tell the things she had been through, The lonliness of being the only Lasombra in Cascadia before Billy and Dani showed up, her sire kidnapping her, of LA, all of it.

She opened her mouth to speak, and the tears choked off her voice. She felt suddenly afraid of Rea and wondered if she had done the wrong thing but opening up the house and attracting the others and now that Rea was back the prince of cascadia would surely blame her for bringing back the clan of shadows.

"I'm not suppose to be here," she whispered and as she did the tears began. "but this is the only place dark enough for me right now."

"Valek, put the guard on me to protect me from harm, and he forbid me to be here, but it's to light everywhere... I can't take the lights... I... I...thought it would get better but... it's not getting better... I mean..."

She couldn't speak any more with out balling and no matter how hard she tried to keep it in, the harder she cryed.

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2002-01-31 20:48 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 8:46 am Reply with quote
((Um.... Isn't Dani gone??? just curious.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 3:34 pm Reply with quote
(( Keep posting everyone its really good :P ))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 12:48 pm Reply with quote
(I'll post laters hubby has been home for the weekend so not had any time on the comp ;)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 9:02 pm Reply with quote
Rea's eyes saddened as Adrianna started sobbing.uncurling her legs from beneath her she got up and walked across to her.
"hun....please dont cry, I dont mind you been here at all...this is your home.....and as for valek telling you not to come here" her voice trailed off,her eyes darkening at the mention of his name " im sure he has his reasons for that but I cant imagine what they could be, you have every right to be here hun as do all the lasombra clan"
Rea hugged Adrianna as she sobbed, her fingers brushing Adriannas hair away from her face.
"calvin......before I left I gave you a key to a safe deposit box.....do you still have it ?"
Calvin smiled widely and dug into his pocket and pulled out a large silver key.
"I never lost it mistress I guarded it with my life" he said as he passed the key to her.
Rea felt the coldness of the key as calvin dropped it in her hand.

"thankyou calvin,I appreciate that very much" rea smiled warmly at him, glad that he was still here in the city.
"I have a debt to repay and what is in there will help me do that" Rea smiled as she thought of the bonds and share certificates that she had hidden away.

" I need to find the whereabouts of my ring that Gabriel gave me too, calvin is he still in the city?"

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 5:39 am Reply with quote
His heart ache as he watched his new friend break down. He wanted so much to get up and sweep her away from all of this, and just see her smile. When he saw Reannag start to comfort her he liked her even more. He was glad that he was in this city. For the first time in a long time he felt the old happiness creep back in on him. He shook other thoughts off and tried to concentrate on what was being said.

As they spoke he felt his brain start to hurt. As has been happening a lot lately he found himself lost. It was as if they were speaking a different language, he understood their words, but not their meaning. He just sat there and smiled, waiting to hear his name. He wasn't sure what the hell was going on, but hoped that he would understand later.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 7:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
at the mention of the ring, adrianna looked up.

"ring?"

her eyes got wide and she looked at billy and the package at his feet. "the primogen ring of our clan?"

she steadied herself and waited for the answer even though she already knew what it would be...