<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A visit to the lasombra haven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 9:23 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Darius looked into her room and saw that she had finally calmed down, the many ornaments that she had smashed in temper lay shattered on the floor , shards of glass glinted in the candlelight.
Rea had not even said a word as she had walked into the apartment earlier, but he knew that look on her face, someone or something had upset her badly.He had left her to it as she had ranted and raved...but he had heard her say sorenti's name.
"Rea...can I come in or are you going to launch something at me ?"
Rea looked across at him, as she sat curled up on the couch her eyes still flashing red.
He approached her slowly.
"you going to tell me what happened,I guess you saw sorenti.."
"yes i saw him and he cut me dead...didnt even acknowledge me, hes different not the sorenti that I knew, he called me a fool,I threatened him..I dont know why, anger feelings of betrayal, but deep down I know that I could never harm him" Rea said slowly her voice low and harsh.Her deep blue eyes looked up at Darius, her tone of voice becoming lighter.."then after all that he calmly asked me out to dinner,"
Rea's face frowned slightly,not been able to understand why he would do that.
" Im going to my old haven, I have plans to make, and I need to find calvin if I can ...he has the key I need, then Im going out for dinner" a slight smile spread across her face as she thought of her ghoul.
Rea stood up and walked to the door, darius watched her , she was up to something , he just knew it.
"I'll be back later...maybe..depends where I end up" rea said looking over her shoulder as she wrapped the cloak around her, as she walked out of the door she stopped, and undid the cloak letting it drop to the floor.
She caught Darius looking at her..
" Im not hiding anymore Darius, I know what im doing."

Rea stood and looked at her old haven,remembering the last time she had been in the place. setite guards stood at the entrance and Rea guessed they would be posted at the back as well.
Rea walked down the driveway, intent on entering what was rightfully hers to see her clan mates.
(9there ya go adrianna hun:)

[ This Message was edited by: Reannag (npc) on 2002-01-31 07:56 ]

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
((whooo hooo I get to meet you, yea!!!!! :grin:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 3:47 pm Reply with quote
: Standing in the Catacombs of the Cappadocians:

Blood began to swell to his forehead. And his palms began to pulse.
A single thought went through his mind.

SHE IS HERE!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 7:04 am Reply with quote
Knowing that Valek met Adrianna once in the old haven of the Kindred Reannag ... where Adrianna shouldnt have been in the first place ... Valek stood up and dialed Kiya's number ... no one picked up the phone ... Valek then smirked as he hung up the phone.

" She better not be at that haven ...... again ... "

Valek then went out going to the old haven of Reannag ....

-Few minutes later-

Valek turned the last corner and saw the haven in the distance , Valek smirked and suddenly stopped walking , as he sensed an aura he remembered well ... Valek smiled evily remembering the images of Reannag's punishment ...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 11:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
The guards saw Rea approaching and stood up from their slouched positions.
"yesssssssss what iss your bussiness here?"
Rea scowled at the setites.
"Ive come to enter my haven , if that is ok by you of course"
The guards looked her up and down.
"your haven?" they looked confused
"yes my haven, if you don't mind I would like to enter and see my clan mates"
"and your name isss?"
"Reannag" she replied , as the pale moon reflected of her white skin, her hands on her hips waiting impatiently for them to let her enter.
"I will tell them that you wish to enter" One of the guards said as he opened the door and stepped inside, leaving the other guard to stand outside.

Rea leaned against the wall as she waited for him to return, wondering who the new clan members were that darius had told her about.
Her body tensed..someone familar was approaching the haven. Rea stood up straight and walked up the drive a bit, as she was about to turn back, she felt the demon inside her stirring slightly, making her skin crawl.
"Valek" a faint whisper escaped her lips.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 1:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
The Dark Cappadocian had made his mind up. He would go and see his friend no matter the repercussions, The snake would be dead soon anyhow! :roll: He walked down the dismal street, paying no mind to the scattered crowds. He took one look up at the night sky before reaching the Lasombra Haven, The city lights blurred any true vision of the stars. He stood infront of the new door of the lasombra haven [damn setites knocked the old one down, i suppose its fixed and is new?] He knocked 3 times... He awaited the snarled Slurred Setite Response.

((Honnnieeee immmm hoommmmeee :smile: [party at lasombra haven!] (oh btw can i jump in or is it private, if it is just chase me off. :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 2:35 am Reply with quote
(( Dammit Rofellos you better finish Trouble Brewing before you start writing on this post. I want to be here more then you =)

Is a Lasombra ghoul currently, and my domitor just returned so finish your posts!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 3:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
She sat in the darkest corner of the haven looking out the window at the moonlit night.
she wasn't suppose to be here, but it was the only place dark enough for her to sit without feeling the pain brought on by bright lights.

"miss, you have a visitor."

"who?"

"it's a Reanneg,"

Adrianna stood up. "my goodness," she gasped.
and went to meet her.

((thinks holyshit, valek is gonna spank me... runs and hides all the paddles, sits back down and pretends to be a good girl :grin:

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2002-01-23 21:19 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 5:10 am Reply with quote
As he walks back from the train, he puffs on his cigarette. The air feels crisp and cool against his skin. He walks along the streets, trying not to hurry, but he is anxious to get to Adrianna to give her the bounty he has collected. As he nears her building he can't help but feel tension in the air, he wonders if he should have called first, but than again he doesn't even know her phone number and he is sure that she isn't in the book. Out of the corner on of his eye he swears he sees something, but when he looks to see what is was he sees nothing. He swears he hears voices, but can't place where they are coming from. "Fuck, I am cracking up finally, damn." He thinks to himself. He shakes it off and continues towards her building. He walks up to the Setite guard, who he hopes is familiar with his face.

"Yessssss"

"Um, yes is um.. Adrianna in?"

"Who isssss assssking?"

"Oh yes of course, would you um tell her that Billy Blade is back from LA? I will just wait down here to be let up thank you.?

As he walks up he curses himself for sounding like a retarted school boy whenever he is put int he face of authority. Damn it he swears I need to reach down in my pants and make sure my balls are still there if I am gonna act like that.
((ok I hope that this is cool, I am pretty sure that Billy is back in Cascadia and that he should be heading to her pad anyways. :grin:

[ This Message was edited by: Billy Blade on 2002-01-24 13:14 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 6:29 am Reply with quote
Valek smiled evily as Reannag looked at him , Valek was about 20 meters away , Valek then started to walk faster as he pointed at Reannag saying " You ... "

Valek used celerity so he could change places rather quickly ...

The voice of Valek could be heard in echoes as he said " Back for more ... ? " without losing a second Valek quickly said something else again " I am the game ... you dont want to play me ... i am control ... theres no way you can change me ... i am your pain ... and i know you CANT take me ... " Valek laughed evily as he watched Reannag from now a good 50 meters away where no one could see him ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Rea looked closely down the drive, towards the street and shuddered as Valek stepped into her view.
The sight of him bringing back the memories of her punishment that she tried so hard to keep buried deep inside her.
“You” Valek pointed at her as he walked towards her quickly and his voice seemed to cut right through her, freezing her to the spot.
“Valek please..I mean no-one no harm “ her voice pleaded as his voice echoed around her.
Rea spun around trying to see him.
“No...no....Rea shook her head “please I dont want no more pain, haven’t you caused me enough?”

Rea gasped and wrapped her slender arms around herself as she felt the demon inside her stirring, as if in answer to its master’s call. A moan escaped her lips and she closed her eyes tightly trying to control it as it seemed to spread its tendrils through her body.
Valek’s evil laughter rang out and the night became silent once again, only the distant noise of the traffic breaking the still night air.
Rea opened her eyes slowly and looked around , expecting Valek to be stood staring at her.
“Valek...where are you ?” her voice asked shakily.

“Miss Reannag, you may enter now “
the setite guard watched as the lasombra walked back towards him, her head turning to look behind her all the time.
Rea nodded to the guard and walked in, her body shaking as she pushed the door of her haven shut and leaned against it, she stood there for a few minutes, forcing the demon back down inside her.
He’s playing with me she thought as she walked along the corridor, showing me whos boss, as if I dont know that.
Rea walked down the stairs sensing that that was where Adrianna was.

“Adrianna hun, you down here?”

((no probs rof...hiyas billy...where’s my ghoul?????????? hehehehehehehe oh hiyas valek ...hhheheeh

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 4:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
He stood outside for what seemed like an hour, no answer-no stir of the curtains or subtle movement from within. He turned around, his heart felt heavy. Slowly he sat down onto the concrete steps in front of the Lasombra Haven, Twas sad that he coud not even try to be friend with his own kind.
He stood up some five minutes later and began to walk down the long streets. :smile:

((noone ever answers the front door, im still waiting infront of tanos's mansion. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 7:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
she stood in the dark shadows of the room, hesitating to move across the light spilling across the floor from the stair well.

"yes, i'm here."

Reanneg appeared on the stairs and Adrianna's heart was filled with joy and fear with equal measure.

"please... come in... I mean..." she moved forward with arms open, but pausing on the edge of the shadows "it's very good to see you."

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2002-01-26 13:28 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 10:11 pm Reply with quote
He grew tired of waiting outside for no good reason. He decided to go in. As he went to the door, he told the Kindred he had talked to earlier to please let Adrianna know that he was coming up to deliver her parcels. As he got in the elevator, he checked his bag to make sure he had her things. As the doors, opened he saw two female kindred. Suddenly his confidence ebbed from him and he looked uneasy.

"Um, My'lady I hope I haven't interrupted anything." As he said this he slid the bag behind his back, unsure of his timing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 3:01 pm Reply with quote
Rea smiled as she walked across to Adrianna and hugged her.
"you shouldn't be cooped up in here on your own...I dont understand why you have setites guarding you neither"
Rea looked closely at adrianna, her eyes seemed lifeless, the sparkle that was once there seemed to have been snubbed out like a candle.
" I dont know what has happened to you hun, but you have to find strength from somewhere, your kindred, you can fight whatever is making you hide away, besides I need your help, I need to find calvin, I know hes in the city, I feel him"
Rea looked over to the doorway as she heard footsteps and a figure appeared in the doorway.
"ah so this must be one of our clan"
Rea smiled sweetly " please come in your not disturbing us at all"

Offline Profile ICQ