<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Dinner for two?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 8:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Rofellos Remained Silent, he curteously sat occasionally drinking from the goblet infront of him.

((sorry its so short...nothing really Rofellos can do which is good :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 10:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy smiled as Gabriel leaned closer to her and asked about the food.Her thin lips forming a wide smile she whispered into his ear,"well I'd rather have some virgin vitae"
she said softly as her hand slipped beneath the table and touched his leg softly, her eys looking around the table at the rest of the guests.
gabriel sat up suddenly as he felt her hand on his thigh, his face almost blushing.
Kathy just looked at him and smiled and started talking to valek,trying to convince him to let her redecorate the elysium.
Kathy moved the pieces of thinly sliced veal idly across her plate with the heavy silver cutlery as valek talked.Kathy put the cutlery down her tongue licking her lips as she squeezed Gabriels thighs .

[ This Message was edited by: Kathy Belvadere on 2002-01-29 18:03 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:56 am
Ekaterina seems amused by the random bonecrafting of her hands. She smiles gleefully and looks back at the room. Some of which are staring at her as she transforms her hands in front of them. She smiles ghoulishly. And cocks an eye to the prince.
Then her gaze falls upon Gabe, being distracted by the Toreador.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
rofellos smiled as he watched the female transform. Her attention soon turned towards the toredor and gabriel. Rofellos smiled at the innocent flirtations of the Torre.

(ahhh it crap. oh well...just had to get in my two cents. :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 5:21 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel's body tensed for a split moment as Kathy's grip on his leg tightened. He smiled reassuringly to the other guests, slowly sliding his hand under the table over Kathy's and pulling the grip free. Instead he interlaced his fingers around hers, happy to have the pressure taken off his leg.

"So, Tanos," he started once more, seeing as the conversation had died down, "I don't suppose you'd be willing to give us the grand tour?"

((again Frank, i KNOW it's a short reply, but i need to know the answer before i can post more.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 6:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:56 am
She adds a spur to her wrist when she hears Gabriel's question.
"Finally, someone to liven up this stalemate. Even though he's a ventrue... Hell, he's at least an interesting Ventrue. Well, at least more interesting then the one I used for my favourite war ghoul. I never got the Camarilla, and I still don't. The Sabbat.... I shouldn't say anymore... At least he isn't as big an ass as the prince... should someone decide to pull it out for him...", she thought in Romani.
She sat there putting a finer edge on the spur.
She went to her other arm and started on another bone spur.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 7:18 pm Reply with quote
"Yes a grand tour, that sounds like an excellent idea Mr.O'Brien[sp?]"He said smiling.

(yes short...its difficult rping a convo on the mb...especially when your char. feels so akward... :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 9:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
"Yes a tour...what a fine idea"Ryan said putting on a fake smile to be polite.

((Yes mine is quite short as well,sorry about that but it is hard to rp a convo as Rof stated.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 10:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy eyes gazed ay eterina as she made another bone spur.
"kathy.....would you like a tour of Tanos's haven?" gabriel asked as he squeezed her hand gently.
"huh....oh yes of course " she replied smiling widely at Tanos, her eyes averting her gaze to the emd of the table.
"its not like ive been here before " she muttered quietly, before smiling sweetly once more.

Offline Profile