<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Dinner for two?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 3:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
Ryan steped out of his car,put on the alarm,and walked towards the residence.He was wearing a very nice tuxedo he had just ordered from over seas with a black tie which had the Tremere symbol at the bottom om red.He sighed slightly and went up to the door.He knocked on the door as he thaught to himslef,"I hope they dont mind me showing up a little late guest."Then patiently waited for someone to answer the door and let show him in.

[ This Message was edited by: Ryan Night on 2002-01-25 21:25 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 6:25 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((he doesnt answer the door ryan, best to just roleplay a ghoul answering it...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:06 am Reply with quote
((Sorry but I've been busy recently hence the lack of any "door" replies. And yes a Boyar is hardly going to answer his door, his serfs would answer. :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 4:08 pm Reply with quote
((Yeah,Thanx Rof.I was planning on do that.I was just too tired last night to type anymore.))

The door opened and Ryan was motioned in by a ghoul."Good Evening Sir."The ghoul geeted him.

Ryan nodded and replied,"Good evening.I am Ryan Night.I was given this invitation to attend a party for Prince Valek at this residence."He then pulled out the invitation and showed the ghoul."This is the correct address is it not?"

"Yes sir it is.Please allow me to show you to the dinning room."answered the ghoul.

"Thank you."Ryan told the ghoul.

The ghoul opened the doors the the room and said,"Excuse me my Lord but it seems you have another guest.A Mr.Ryan Night."

Ryan entered the room,nodded to Lord Tanos,then bowed his head to Prince Valek."Forgive me for my late arrival but I've had some business to attend to."Ryan then walked to an empty seat and sat down as the ghoul pulled out the chair for him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 6:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Rofellos looked back and forth to the various people in the room, he then rolled his eyes and sipped the goblet of blood.
He had not yet introduced himself to the tzimitze but he was busy and seemed irritated, so rofellos just took a seat. he wait untill things calm down a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 9:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
((Err...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:05 am Reply with quote
Valek smirked at Ekaterina's comment ...

Valek then turned to look at Tanos once again and said

" I will not tolerate such insolence toward me any longer Tanos ... make sure your sister holds her tongue if she wants to keep it ... "

Valek noded at Gabriel's respectfully waiting for Tanos reply

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2002-01-28 02:06 ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:56 am
She sniffs the blood in her goblet. She smiles ghoullishly and drinks deeply from the goblet. As she sets her goblet down she feels a surgance of magical power that wasn't there before. She looks up and sees the Tremere standing before her. She glares at him. Her hands start to curl and grasp onto the arms of her chair.
"I'm sorry, brother, but i think i might need to leave the table for a bit.", she says her teeth clenched tightly.
"Yes, please do.", he replies. sensing her tension.
She gets up and exits through the door. The entire time glaring at the unsuspecting Tremere.
She walk out the door and starts cursing in Romani. She does a little bonecrafting and repairs it again.
She walks back into the room, calm and composed. She takes her seat and takes another big swig of the blood.
She goes back to her conversation with Kathy.

((btw, most tzimisce don't like tremere. because the tremere were once hermetic mages that did experiments on tzimisce. they got their vampirism from the tzimisce. so, it's nothing personal, but ekaterina dislikes all tremere.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 5:32 pm Reply with quote
The conversation continued to dwindle into mere statements between tense silence. Gabriel watched the confrontational battles being fought without actions, Valek eyeing Ekaterina. Ekaterina eyeing the Tremere. Rofellos was apparently disgusted with the way in which everyone was composing themselves. Kathy sat by his side, silently chewing the last bit of her food. Tanos watched everyone with dissecting, razor sharp eyes. Eventually Gabriel broke the silence.

"Lord Tanos, tell us...how is Clan Tzimisce these nights?" he said silently, now abandoning his blood filled goblet, the blood within nowhere NEAR his blood preference. Lord Tanos glanced at him, eager for the conversation.

"Things are well. Our clan furthers our knowledge daily." he mused. Gabriel nodded slightly.

"It's knowledge of what?" he asked slowly.

"Why, of what we do."

Gabriel nodded slowly, knowing that no amount of prying would get the Tzimisce to expose his true plans. He leaned in close to Kathy.

"Kathy dear, how is your veil?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:49 pm Reply with quote
((Yes,I know how our clans clash but this is for the Prince.If that wasn't the case Ryan would not be here.))

Ryan saw the glare he got from Ekaterina but dismissed it for now.He took small bites of his food and sipped his blood.He didn't exactly want to be there but it was for the Prince and perhaps the stereotypes of the Tzimisce aren't entirely true...or atleast he hoped.He sat back a moment and listened to the conversations that were going about.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 1:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
Marcus admired the architecture of the room as he took small sips of the expencive vitae. He was keeping to himself mostly, and just watching and listening to the various other conversations. He ran a few fingers through his hair as his eyes rest upon the large door. Then at that instant the door opened silently. A Ghoul pushing a small trolley appeared. The trolly was home to a large, stone wine cooler full of ice and a bottle of Errazuriz 1998 Don Maximiano Reserva red wine, and a few inches to the right of it was another large, clear bottle full of beautiful female kindred vitae.
Marcus smiled as the trolley entered the room, thinking, "Ahhh, that's where they went," he smiled to himself.

The Ghoul stopped the trolley and looked to his master, "Sir, my apolagies for inturrupting your dinner, but Mr. Fidelitus brought these with him when he arrived."

((lol...suck up! hehe...read my first posts on Children of Dracon and here...it's the same case lol))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 10:07 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:56 am
She notices the princes glare and gives him an evil smile.
"If only this was Sabbat territory...", she thinks in Romani.
Her bone covered hands drum on the table as she addresses Tanos in Romani, "How do you abide this?"
She looks around and notices no one here speaks the mother tongue of her fatherland. She cracks a crooked grin as she awaits the voivodes answer.
"I mean, these people have no regard for our practices.", she continues in the same lilting tongue.
She smiles again this time at Tanos. She starts to re bonecraft her hands making tiny bone spikes burst forth from her knukles. Bone claws take shape on all of the knuckles.
She moans half in satisfaction, half in sheer enjoyment of the pain of it all. It reminded her of the multitudinous screams that would be let forth from the lips of her captives.
"Don't worry brother. I'm sure I can help you with whatever you need."

The children of Dracon shall always be strong. ::Loud screaming, and the cracking of bones is heard as another mortal is bonecrafted into another war ghoul:: Now if only all mortals had such a practical application.

[ This Message was edited by: {NPC} Ekaterina on 2002-01-29 04:08 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Silently Gabriel watched through the veil of polite conversation as Ekaterina spoke in a foreign tongue to Lord Tanos quietly. Odd that she should speak so softly at a dinner party.

He watched as her eyes darted from the guests to Tanos before he resumed speaking with him. It was fairly obvious what the subject was. Gabriel furrowed his brow, unhappy that he didn't speak the strange germanic language...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 6:53 pm Reply with quote
Marcus watched a the Ghoul placed the two wine bottles on the table. He grinned slightly, then pushed his chair away from the table, and slid off. Marcus slinked around the table and pushed open the door silently. It appeared that the chattering conversation was so engaging that Marcus had left without anyone noticing. He approached the large front door of the Haven, "Going sir?" the Ghoul asked.

"For a few moments, yes," Marcus replied.

"Very good sir," the Ghoul said nodding, as he opened the door and watched Marcus step onto the porch.

He fumbled around inside his coat for a moment, and then found what he was looking for. He took a pair of cigarettes out of the package. Marcus placed one in his lips and the other behind his ear. He then proceeded to take out a small silver cigarette lighter and light the tip of the cigarette in his mouth.

A man sat on his hevilly modified motercycle, watching the front of the house. As the light from the lighter lit up his face he indentified the man as the same one from earlier in the night.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 6:55 pm Reply with quote
((Ohhhh Jensilllll!!!!