<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Arrival in Cascadia....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 9:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 34Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:01 pm
Mouse checked the rounds on his 6 shooter...4 rounds left. He swore silently and gazed behind him....5 of the original 6 guys who were trailing him disappeared from his view......Shrugging, he walked past several buildings hurriedly and kept his revolver in his hands. "Damnit, if I do get four of them one will still be left and he will probably have a friggin gun...." He walked on.

Mouse was walking for about an hour around this strange new town. In his mind, he canvassed the place;the bars, the buildings, the offices.The 5 men who were trailing him were out of his mind. He stared at a big building, apparently it was an office building but the name of the city its workers labored for was hidden in the dark. Mouse decided to stop over there and see where in the world he was in....

He was almost at the door when he heard a shot get squeezed off. Staggering, he ran to an alley way and pulled out his revolver. "Four shots.....four damn shots left....". The 5 appeared at the alley mouth.

Squeezing off shot after shot after shot, he dropped 4 but there was still one standing.....and the one standing had an uzi......

"Goddamnit...someone help..."

((this is my first post...i take all blame for any errors i made in this post.....i havent dloaded everything but i will.....can someone help me h ere :Points up: lol thx))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 3:14 pm Reply with quote
((well done, I'm glad you posted. My char is taking a dirt nap so she can't come to your rescue... :(

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 5:50 pm Reply with quote
((well shit balls...... Im kinda busy at the moment, about to lay a beatin on Valley in my thread below... If your in the bad part of town, maybe you could push your way into a heavy doorway with the cound of loud music coming from it.... people in there have quite the match for a single Uzi....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 6:45 pm Reply with quote
-Cascadia cemetery-

Valek sat on a tombstone looking at the nun hanging on a tree branch ... rope tied up around her neck , Valek smiked evily as he once again killed yet another member of the Catholic church ... Valek stood up and left the cemetery walking in the dark streets of Cascadia .

-Few minutes later-

As Valek was making his way back to his haven he heard a few gun shots coming not so far from where he was ... Valek smirked ... as he made his way toward where the sounds were coming from.

Valek looked around again as he heard the words " Goddamnit someone help "

Valek turned the corner of the street as he noticed someone standing at the entrance of an alley ... this guy had a uzi in hand ... Valek smiled evily ... as he said " Death is coming .... " the stranger quickly moved his head back to see who said that ... Valek already moved and was gone from where he was standing ... As the guy turned back to look at the other stranger who asked for help Valek appeared behind the stranger holding a uzi ... Valek then threw his fist in the back of the stranger .. making his hand go trough the body passing by the rib cage ... and grabbing the heart at the same time .... half of the arm of Valek passed through the body as he crushed the heart who was now laying in his hand .... Valek retracted his arm from the body as it fell on the ground ....

Valek smiled evily and looked up at the other stranger standing in the back of the alley .... Valek could sense that this one wasn't human ... Valek then said

" Who .... are ..... you ... "

Valek crossed his arms waiting ..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 7:04 pm Reply with quote
((Wholly christ, saved by the Prince of Darkness himself!! You must rank Mouse!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 7:26 pm Reply with quote
((lol @ chaz...... yaaaaaaaah for valek!!! there ya go moose... I mean mouse... :lol:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 8:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:smile: :smile:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 10:25 pm Reply with quote
Mouse stared at the strange who saved him...surely he is a vampire like himself...yes but this vampire radiated an aura of power....and death. When Mouse heard the stranger ask who he was, he just...stood there stunned, as if the stranger held him there, analyzing this new arrival.

"My name....Mouse. Im Mouse. And who would you be sir? Who so...:looks at the body: quickly saved my life?"

The dark figure moved away from the street lights and asked Mouse.

"My name is Valek and what are you doing in my city?"

Mouse sat stunned for a long moment again.

"I was bein' chased through NYC and Washington by those guys.....apparantly they were connected to the Gios when I knocked off one of their leaders...jesus christ man you saved me!"

Valek's countenance remained passive....

Mouse just sat there and stared

((by the way guys i got a bud named "Nightmare Childe" who wants to join, he is a brujah and should be on now he saw your elysium and asked me for the pass, which i didnt give him, he should be in the WTD serious roleplayers room, thanks :smile::)))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 10:43 pm Reply with quote
Beads of sweat began to form on Mouse's brow as Valek approached him. Valek smiled evily and stared at Mouse, making the ravnos shiver.

"I know what you are....Im one too....Cappadocian....and you are a thief and a deceiver are you not?"

Valek chuckled to himself and snapped his fingers. The street lights went out.

"Yeah Im a ravvie, look man thanks for saving my life but I really cant stand your deathly smell-"

With that comment, Valek slammed Mouse atthe chest with both his hands. Mouse flew into the alley wall, rattling several garbage cans.

"I..am..the Prince of this city...."

Mouse was about to comment a doubt but instead held his tounge....this vampire was not lying. A Cappadocian? Prince? he thought to himself. And I thought us Ravvies died out...jesus!

Valek's deep and powerful voice broke through his train of thought...

"Tell me again in detail what you are doing in my city..."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 10:58 pm Reply with quote
((thanks fer not spreading the password mouse. As the Brujah clan is without a Primogen right now. I ask you to have him come to the site, check things out, and if he still wants to be a Brujah (which of course he will) to get in touch with Jensill.
Failing that, then go thru the Heirarchy. We'll have him in soon...

*smiles contendedly* Ahh yes... another Brujah....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 12:19 am Reply with quote
Mouse stared at the ground...not knowing where to start.

"Well, back in NYC I was a buisiness man, I dealt in women.:grins: Then one of my nossie buds was jumped by a gang of vicious ass giovanni. Naturally I wanted to get back at them so I knocked off their leader, Julio Agostino Giovanni, a fatass with in a green suit...."

Valek listened to Mouse's story, from the chase of the 6, to his rescue...Valek still seemed unbelieving.

"Tell me, what is your buisiness here in Cascadia?"

"Cascadia huh? Cool name for a city like this...."

Mouse stared around and answered

"I myself dont have shit to do around here, maybe ill stick around."

Valek nodded, convinced at the Ravnos' story....in a blink, he was gone...

Mouse stared in wonder and in respect at the retreating form of his saviour....he got up.

"Where to today......Im thirsty...."

He made his way to a gothic bar. Mouse then opened the door to reveal a Fight club. The big speakers were saying something about a Chaz.....he ordered a whisky and sat down.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 12:55 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
Felt the presence of another kindred enter the bar.
"This is not a good time... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck"

((hey dude.. continue your posts on the "Brujah Thread... lots of sex and violence... okay not so much sex" thread thing... we'd love to have you

Offline Profile