<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Cappadocian dreamland...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 4:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm

It has been a long time since his dreams have been pleasant ones; sometimes they were so bad that he couldn’t sleep. Different images would run through his head at night. Frightful images that would make any mans blood churn at the thought of it. However, being the man he is he shrugged it off, not telling a soul, but a lot of good that did.

Tonight it was raining out, the beautiful stars did not shine, nor did the finely shaped crescent moon show its bright face. It was truly a sorrowful night. The Emerald Eyed Cappadocian did not venture out on this particular evening, he did not tend to his Roses, nor did he observer the overcast sky, he did not read of even get a visit from his ghoulized policewoman. He laid in the study of the Cappadocian Monastery and thought.

The soft red leather felt nice on his averaged sized body as he observed the paintings of mountains and starlit nights. The oil lamps cast a comforting glow upon the study and Rofellos could feel himself phasing in and out sleep. At first, he tried to fight it but he quickly gave up. Something was different this night.

The first thing he saw was a man, slightly taller than himself, nailed to a cross wearing absolutely nothing. His long black hair and beard were of his most distinguished characteristics but that’s not what caught his attention. The man was as white as snow and appeared as if he was dead. All around him was an eerie glow, an eerie white light, which soothed Rofellos, he sensed no danger.

The man opened his eyes and spoke to Rofellos. His head remained dropped and his eyes were hollow and white, his voice also was soothing. "My Childe, I know that your mind is clouded but you must find the way. Inside you every day is a war between good and evil. You must choose a way, but to do that you must follow your heart. I know that in the end you will do what is right. Remember life isn't always easy, and it is never fair. Just do what you feel is right, and in the end, it will all work out alright."

Rofellos Tried to talk but found himself jetting up out of sleep, somewhat confused and very much concerned. His breathing was semi erratic which is strange, all the other times in his unlife he could never remember a time where he was aware that he was breathing. Gently he lay back down on the Red leather sofa. He looked up at the painting of the mountains, strangely, and to his amazement, the paining was different, it was now a picture of a man nailed to a cross. Tomorrow he would look into this more, but for now, he must feed.

((Ok, i would definitly like [b:bcb3ec0b9f]FeedBack[/b:bcb3ec0b9f] on this thread...please? :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: Rofellos on 2002-01-17 22:39 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 4:16 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((guess it was bad? :(

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 5:51 am Reply with quote
((come on, just a little feedback, thats all i ask...a smile of a frown, negative or positive, anything...*sigh* i get no love

i like "this post sucks" or try to do a little better next time" or "i dont get it"'s those are all Positive in my book, just anything to help me...tell me what im doing wrong...please...i dont expect much...but just as isis felt neglected i too am, i feel as if my posts get over looked...i know not everyone has the time, and thats understandable...but like normal i just post to post....and im fine with that...but can i get just a little feedback, maybe one or two comments, a good or a :smile: :roll: ;) something to let me know what you think? please...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 6:07 am Reply with quote
(( Hi man :smile:

I came back from work a few hours ago and i just went on the board , and red a few threads that i haven't before,this post is cool :smile: keep them coming man :smile:

Sorry for not being able to have read it before , like i said ive been working a damn loads of hours this week lol. But once again great work on your thread i like it :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 5:43 pm Reply with quote
((Aight Rof, you want feedback, I'll give you feedback...

((places his guitar 2' away from his amp.. HOWS THAT!! damn pos guitar.....

Anyways, lets us get serious for awhile. Lemme say that anything with religous ties in it really freaks the hell outta me, and ya did a helluva job. The post is great, keep it comin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 7:29 pm Reply with quote
((Rof you're an evil mofo... keep it up :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 8:28 pm Reply with quote
(thx :smile:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 8:52 pm Reply with quote
(( *holds guitar back up to amp* What? Oh... Sorry....))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 6:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
((wow very good man, I am getting glimpses of Memnoch the Devil this was really cool.

Offline Profile