<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Children of Dracon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 9:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:56 am
((hmmmmmmmmm... gotta a big bad brujah tailing us... wanna follow me? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
((aww come on guys, gimme some detail to work with here What part of town is the haven in? did you guys talk at all during the drive? And I thought you both were heading to some party, why'd you take off Marcus? ))

Jensill kept his distance as he trailed the large black sports car as it swiftly cut through the chill night air. He didn't want to alert them that he was there but he doubted highly that they wouldn't eventualy notice him as traffic was abnormally light and he had not been able to ride lightless for long. The bike was designed to be non-reflective but riding without lights would have drwan the attention of John-Q-Law, and with the equipment he was riding with, he didn't think that was a good idea.
He trailed the pair for nearly twenty minutes before the car turned up a short private drive and came to a halt. The front of the building was moderately light and Jensill noticed several guards posted around the grounds and by the door as he rode by. He contemplated making a second pass but thought he would be to conspicuos in such a quiet neighborhood.
He rode up two blocks, made a right at an intersection and immidiately swung the bike around to the opposite corner so that he could park the bike in a shadow and still be abe to see back down the direction he had just come from to see when the Viper had left.
It really began to bite him in the ass that he hadn't been able to see either of the kindred that he was trailing. The male he wasn't concerned with so much because Jensill knew that from his general size and build, with his posture and walk, would be recognizable if he saw him again. It was the female that concerned him. Under her completely black coverings he had no idea of what she looked like and no way of knowing if she would look the same the next time he saw her.
His only advantage in this situation was the fact that he vaguely knew where they were. He was pretty sure that the residence that they were visiting was associated with the Kindred known as Tanos. But that's where his information ended though. He knew about as much as Tanos as he did about the pair he was trailing.
Jensill wasn't even sure what it was that had made him follow them. neither had seemed very extrodinary, and from what he had seen, nothing stood out about them, but then they had been two blocks away and under the cover of night.
It was the way they had met and something about the way the female had turned back that had sparked his curiosity.
Jensill snapped back to the now as the Viper pulled back out of the drive. His first instict was to start the bike and pursue, but he stopped himself short. The car had not been there long enough for anything to have happened. Other than to drop off a passenger.
He was immediately torn between staying on the male or wasting his time waiting to see if anything occured with the female. He knew he would recognize the car and it's occupant if he saw them again so he opted for the mystery woman.
He knew he wouldn't see shit from where he was at so he decided to move in closer.
Jensill started the bike and rode it up a block in the direction he had been facing and made a left on the next block so he was heading back towards his prey. He killed the bike about a block from where he needed to be and concealed it as best he could, still leaving it accessable if he needed to get out fast, and the continued in on foot with his SPAZ and 'Vengeance'.
Guessing about where he needed to be, Jensill made his way through the buildings along this street until he was across from where he had left the two earlier. And making sure that he wasn't seen, he scaled the side of the building across from the Tanos 'residence'.
Staying low across the roof, Jensill counted his blessings as the moon disappeared behind some clouds long enough for him to move into position and get comfortable enough to decided that he should be alright doing survailence for awhile.
His prey had disappeared inside already, he wasn't sure if she was even going to be coming out tonight, but his curiosity had been peaked and he decided to stay as long as he could afford to.
'What was that saying about the cat?' he asked himself aloud.
As a precaution, Jensill made sure the safety on the SPAZ was off, that he had easy access to his reloads, and began watching....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
((Hmmm...cool post, but can you read 'Dinner for Two?' please, heheh. Marcus is outside on the porch, and I RPed Jensill being on the road watching Marcus lol...I can change the post if you want something different though :grin:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 11:58 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
OK, are we splitting this up between two posts or are we scrapping this one for the other one? And Marcus I sent you a PM, hit me back with your answer.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:56 am
((it's being split between two posts... this one is everything that is tzimisce related... but ekaterina crashed tanos's party... so now it's split between two... the children of dracon will go through everyhting else that's to happen, which is the reason why after the dinner's over she's going to be speciffically on children of dracon... okies? :P