<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Children of Dracon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:56 am
Loud screams should've been heard coming from this warehouse. Instead one feels the carress of eerie silence.
"God, I love all this technology you know.", she says predatorily, looking into her subjects eyes, "Especially because no one will ever know what's here."
She grins her evil grin as the moonlight streams in and shows her features. Her hair is a deep black, eyes the colour of amathysts, and very pale skin. However any appearance of being human has long since vanished. a wreath of bone spikes circle her head. All of her features are punctuated by spikes. She looks more monster then human.
She turns back to her subject.
"Why do I always need to repair you?", she asks her trusted warghoul, "At least I can do those modifacations now."
She pats him on the head. She looks over her handiwork. She smiles with pride as she looks down at the area that used to be his penis. Instead a clawed hand reaches out and tries to grab for her.
"You know, you truly are a superb piece of work.", she says smiling, "And soon everyone will bask in the glory of it."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 7:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:56 am
She turns around and walks towards the window, smiling her evil smile. She looks out the window and taps it with a clawed finger.
"Perhaps I should go out and see what the city looks like.", she says in an evil tone.
She turns and starts to the door. She looks down at her blood soaked, gore covered clothes.
"I guess I should change. I didn't live this long to be killed by snot nosed, punk ass Cam prince.", she thinks to herself.
She walks over and goes through her bags. she pulls out a clean dress and her head covering.
"I haven't had to wear this in 200 years.", she thinks shaking her head.
She puts on her new clothes and steps out into the Cascadian night.

((anyone who wants to encounter her, feel free to add

The children of Dracon shall always be strong. ::Loud screaming, and the cracking of bones is heard as another mortal is bonecrafted into another war ghoul:: Now if only all mortals had such a practical application.

[ This Message was edited by: {NPC} Ekaterina on 2002-01-18 13:33 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 9:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
((Very nice :smile: lol...I was gonna add IC, but I don't know whereabouts you are, and ure Away on ICQ...heh))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 9:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
((Very nice :smile: lol...I was gonna add IC, but I don't know whereabouts you are, and ure Away on ICQ...heh))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 10:00 pm Reply with quote
Marcus walked lightly down the grand staircase in the middle of his Haven. His steps were very springy, and his mood was good. "Leaving Sir?" a Ghoul asked.

"Indeed...I am heading off to the gathering at Lord Tanos'...but I have business to take care of beforehand. So yes, I am leaving."

"Very good Sir..." the Ghoul replied, who then picked up a black breifcase. He set it on his arms then hit the open button with one of his fingers. The breifcase opened with a snap, and a small cloud of icy mist appeared then evaporated. Two large bottles were resting in black foam inside the breficase, "A bottle of Errazuriz 1998 Don Maximiano Reserva red wine, and a bottle of 22 year old Female Kindred Vitae....both of which are spectacular if I do say so myself," and with that he closed the case and smiled.

"Excellent, "Marcus replied, taking the case, "I shall see you later James."

"Of course, Sir," the Ghoul smiled back. And with that Marcus walked towards the large front door of his Haven. Two Ghouls pulled the door open and Marcus walked out.

He was wearing a fine Itallian suit. It gave the impression of great wealth, with it's excellent combination of colours. He storde the length of the courtyard and out the gates.

He qalked with a fast and seemingly careless pace as he made his way for the Warehouse District of Cascadia. After about 30 minutes of walking, the buildings began to appear more industrial instead of residential or comercial. After another 5 minutes he noticed the water, and then began looking at the grafitti on the buildings. He looked around for a symbol of a skull with a flaming sword through it. "Ahh!" he said to himself when he finally found where it was. He then proceeded to walk towards the door of that building when he noticed another door open. A woman wearing a long black dress. He immediatly sensed that she was Kindred, but he could not put his finger on it....so very curious. He turned around and looked at the woman, she had not noticed Marcys yet, because he was standing very close to the building where it was very dark. She walked past him, looking around at the buildings, and then Marcus stepped out of the shadows, "Good evening M'Lady."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 4:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:smile:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 7:17 am Reply with quote
She turns around on her heel and looks at Marcus.
"Hello.", she says studying him.
She makes sure her distinguishing features are well covered. She approaches him with catlike grace and offers her hand, which is covered in matching black gloves.
"You're awfully polite for a Cainite.", she says with a heavy Hungarian accent, "And the first that I have meet here."
She finally approaches a polite distance away from him.
"I'm Ekaterina. Who might i be having the pleasure of meeting.", she asks.
He takes her hand and shakes it, feeling all the bone barbs that punctuate her hands. His eyes widen.
"Uh, my name's Marcus.", he replies and quickly takes his hand away.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare you...", she says in a preditaorial voice, "But I forgot to mention that I have bony hands."
She smiles an evil smile and looks at marcus for his reaction.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Marcus then regained his composure, and took a step foreward, "No no no...completely my fault," he replied with a slight smile, "so....you are new to Cascadia then?"

Ekaterina smiled her almost evil smile, "Yes...I am a newcomer to this City."

Marcus smiled back, nodding slowly, "Indeed...indeed."

((Soz about the lateness...lol))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 11:45 pm Reply with quote
"Yes, I'm here to meet with Tanos... Perhaps you have heard of him?", she asks him trying to glean whether or not he's telling the truth.
"Yes, actually I have.", he replies.
She sees that he's telling the truth. She smiles.
"That's good.", she replies, "I wouldn't mine having an attractive man like you showing me the highlights and lowlifes of this city."
He looks at her curiously.
"Don't you think that your appearance might be unappropriate?", he asks cautiously.
"Did you notice it before I offered you my hand?", she asks.

((np about being late... it's all good.
The children of Dracon shall always be strong. ::Loud screaming, and the cracking of bones is heard as another mortal is bonecrafted into another war ghoul:: Now if only all mortals had such a practical application.

[ This Message was edited by: {NPC} Ekaterina on 2002-01-22 17:46 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 8:07 pm Reply with quote
((Hmmmm ok....soz about the lateness again lol, but the good news is 3/4 exams are done...whoo!))

Marcus grinned mischeviously nodding, "True true..." then he smiled, "You are meeting him here?"

She nodded, "Yes, I have business to discuss with him."

"Indeed...will you be attending his gathering as well?" he replied.

"Yes, I shall be going there shortly after I meet with him," she smiled back at him, "Will I be seeing you there?"

Marcus nodded, "Indeed you will. I shall be at his Haven in a few hours, I have business here tonight as well."

"Ahhhh, I see..."

"Yes....well, I must be going. It was good too meet you...perhaps we can explore the City after the party at Lord Tanos'...providing it is still dark?"

She smiled, "It is certianly a possibility," she then looked away from him for a moment and up the street, and then looked back and resumed eye contact, "Well...I shall leave you to your business."

"And I shall leave you to yours...good evening Ms. Ekaterina, " he smiled at her.

"Good evening Mr. Fidelitus..." she said in an airy voice. And with that Marcus turned on his heel and opened the door to the warehouse.

((Hope I have done too much dammage to Ekaterina by RPing her...hehe))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 10:12 pm Reply with quote
She smiles as Marcus walks off. She continues to walk and realizes she has no idea where she's going.
"Excuse me, Marcus, do you mind if I tag along?", she says.
"No, I was heading out there anyways.", he replies.
She follows him around as he finally makes his way to Tanos's home.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 11:49 pm Reply with quote
"No, I was heading out there anyways," he replies. He then proceeded to enter the 6 digit code on the keypad. A small green light clicks on and Marcus turns the doorknob.

He pushes the door open and holds it open for Ekaterina, who walked through the door smiling, "Thank you Marcus," Marcus replied with a smile then followed her in.

The room was completely dark now that the door was shut. Marcus felt around on the wall for a moment, then flicked the light switch. The room was flooded then with a dingy yellow light.

The room was filled with a variety of things. There was an arrayment of weapons stacked up against the walls, along with computers, crates of illegal drugs and for some reason boxes upon boxes of liquor. There was also something much more interesting...cars. Only 5 or 6, but cars nonetheless. They all seemed to be very high end and very expencive. But the most interesting of all was a short bearded man sitting on a crate, "Fidelitus...you're late," the man said in a snobbish voice with a slight German accent.

"Yes I am," Marcus said sounding very blunt. He then began looking around the room. He started with the corners, "Drugs and guns...you've gone dirty on me Samuel...," he then set his eyes on a jet black car sitting in the middle of the room. It resembled a Didge Viper with heavy modifications. "Thats it then? The 1996 Hennessy Viper Venom?"

Samuel nodded, "Yes Marc...and all the add ons you wanted," he then stood up and walked over to the side of the car and opened up the door. An arrayment of switches and buttons were placed on the drivers side dashboard, the steering wheel and on the music console. There was also what looked to be a black laptop folded between the seats, "It's all here."

Marcus rubbed his hands together, "Excellent," he then reached into a deep pocket inside his coat. He felt around for a moment...wondering which item to take out: the pistol or the box. Marcus then thought of Ekaterina...and then pulled out the box, "3 million...large bills."

Samuel nodded and then took the box. He stuffed it inside his coat and then threw Marcus a set of keys, "There's 4 nitrous oxide tanks in the back...so take it easy."

Marcus grinned slightly then walked over to the car with Ekaterina following close behind him. He walked over to the passenger side and opened p the door, "To Lord Tanos'," he smiled, and then watched her get in slowly. he then shut the door with a snap. Marcus smiled as he walked around to the passenger side door hich which was already open, "Thanks alot Sam!" he said as he shut the door.

Samuel did'nt answer, he just grinned and pushed a button on the wall. The large garage door opened and Macrus inserted the key into the ignition. He turned it and instantly the engine fired up with a tremendous deep rumble. He smiled happily as he vucked his seatbealt and watched Ekaterina do the same. From there he lightly tapped the gas pedal and the car quickly rolled out of the warehouse, "I'm sorry that took so long Ekaterina..."

Ekaterina smiled faintly, "It is alright Marcus," she replied.

Marcus smiled then put his foot on the gas pedal and shifted up the gears rapidly. And from there they eventually made their way to the party at Lord Tanos' Haven.

((Bang...lol...))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 7:51 am Reply with quote
She smiles and marvels at all the modern marvels.
"You know I still think all of this technology is great.", she says looking at his car radio and turning it on. She removes her glove and puts her hand on the radio. She tried to feel if any heat was coming from the lights.
Marcus smiles and says, "Those lights don't emit heat."
She laughs and replies,"I guess not."
She looks around at the speed the world is travelling around her. She smiles evilly as they speed towards Tanos's.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
His first night as the newly elected Brujah Primogen and he can think of nothing better to do than to patrol the city. There were probably some kind of courtly duties he should be attending to, people to see, paperwork to shuffle. But that wasn't his style, and the Prince and his peers had known that when they had given him thier vote of confidence to run the clan. He laughed aloud to himself. he doubted they had confidence in him, he doubted that any of them wanted to 'stoop down' to deal with him and his 'rabble'. There were just so many things they didnt know about him.
Slipping on his long leather jacket, Jensill stepped out into the cool night air and made his way down the walk to where his Harley was waiting. He stradled the bike and made himself comfortable before he slid the long sword and scabbard off of his shoulders and into the harness he'd had installed on the bike. It would be the first time that he would carry 'Vengeance' with him out on patrol. It was only the third time that he'd touched it since it had been left to him by his friend and former Primogen, Damien. For the first time he felt right in carrying it. It felt natural now.
Jensill checked his other harness for the SPAZ-12 that he had recently aquired and ensured that it was loaded they way he'd requested. He still found himself very impressed with the weapon even though he was not normally very fond of shotguns.
With everything in order, Jensill brought the suped-up 1300cc engine to life and smiled as the powerful bike rumbled beneath him. Switching on the headlights and putting the bike into gear, he pulled off into the night.

About an hour into his patrol, Jensill found himself down in the wharehouse district. He'd killed the engine on his bike so that he could hear the sounds of the night and take in the hustle and bustle of the city itself.
He caught the sound of footsteps nearly two blocks up saw the figure of a well dressed male coming his direction on the opposite side of the street. He could tell the figure was a kindred but he couldn't really recognize him at this distance or with such poor lighting. The figure stopped and suddenly slipped into a shadow closer to the building he was walking along.
Another figure appeared walking towards the unidentified kindred. Just as she passed, or Jensill assumed it was a she being that she/it was wearig a black dress, the figure stepped out and spoke to her.
'Stupid.' Jensill thought. 'Just plain stupid.'
The two figures spoke for a moment and it seemed as though they would part company until she looked like she rethought it and decided to join him. Jensill read from his body movement that the male kindred was pleased by the prospect.
They moved back towards the building and through a door Jensill had previously not noticed, slipped inside.
Jensill sat in the shadows for a few more minutes and was bout to start up his bike to leave when he heard the distinct sound of a garage door opening followed by the low rumble of a highly hopped up car.
A jet black Viper moved swiftly out the door and turned away from him into the night. The garage door began to close and for some reason, Jensill felt he should be following the car, that it and the two unknown kindred were involved in something, or were going to be involved in something that someone should know about. Unfortunately that someone who had to know turned out to be him.
He fired up his bike and leaving the lights off and keeping his distance, Jensill rolled into the night after them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:53 am Reply with quote
((Hmmm.....Marcus dropped Ekaterina at Tanos', then he went back to the Caitiff Haven to change and freshen up :smile:))