<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Undertow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 9:11 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((Topping. You continue Kathy, I'm kinda busy now and your doing pretty well :smile: I'll try and post ASAP))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
((okies thorp will give it a go lol

Kathy looked out at the storm approaching, the clouds gathering together en masse as the lightning flashed,streaking the sky with violent flashes of white.
"Thorp....any luck?" kathy asked,hoping that he had found something that could help them.
He looked back at her, his eyes glowing yellow.
"He's over by the site due for demolision(sp?
on the south side of the city, at least that's where his scent is coming from"

" I guess thats where we should go then" her soft voice replied, hoping that Gabriel was ok.
" Its quite a long walk though thorp,I told you we should have used the car" kathy said as she walked towards the fire escape.
Thorp grinned as he got up from his crouched position and walked over to her.
"I know a quicker way, through the sewers"
he watched as kathy's face grimaced
"the...the sewers...surely the car would be faster" kathy asked hopefully.
Thorp shook his head..." nope look at the traffic it would take forever" revelling in the thought of dragging a faint hearted torrie down through the sewers.
As kathy stepped on to the fire escape she looked across the city, the many lights of the cars and lorries sparkling like little stars.
"I suppose your right" she replied reluctantly as she began climbing down the ladder, carefully watching where she was putting her feet.
Thorp sat and watched her slowly descending.
"It would be good if we could get there before sunrise you know" he said sarcastically.
Kathy looked up and scowled at him" im going as quick as I can you know" she snapped as she increased her pace, cursing as she caught her nails on a protruding piece of metal.
"you could always go back and wait at your haven" thorp added as he began climbing down after her.
"no way Im coming with you, whether you like it or not, im afraid your stuck with me thorp"
Kathy jumped down off the last few rungs of the ladder and Thorp follwed closely behind her.
" so which way to the sewers"
Thorp pointed to a manhole down the alley.
"that way in will do....are you sure you want to do this..it wont be pretty you know," thorp asked, his voice daring kathy to continue.
Kathy looked back down the alley to the lights of the street , where her car was, it would be so easy to walk away and leave it to thorp, but her need to find Gabriel was far stronger than any other need she had.
" Yes lead the way"

((okies I really dont know how thorp would act...can anyone tell me if thats ok ? :smile: :smile:

Offline Profile