<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The trials of life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 2:54 am Reply with quote

As Sorenti walked along in the dark, whistling happily to himself, he could hear light footsteps a little way behind him. He lowered his whistle just a tiny bit and smiled slightly as the footsteps began to match his own. "Probably some pathetic lifeform wanting to test me" he thought with a cruel grin, but then he felt the presence, like a ripple on a pond, slowly getting stronger. He pulled his long jacket away from his left side a little, just exposing the hilt of La Magra. Its sheath carefully sewn into the lining of his jacket, the other side being weighted to compensate for the sword.

Sorenti slowed his pace a little and risked a sideways glance into a shop window that gave him a fair view of his follower. "Not another damn female attracted to him, like the Setite who had shot him a look of wanton lust in the meeting thing" he thought as he rolled his eyes. But something told him this wasn't the same and his muscles tensed as he readied himself to turn. The voice rang out with his name, something that might have shocked him the day before, but now it somehow seemed right that they would know of him. He stopped and spun on his heel, directly facing the woman, his eyes burning in the night like the fires of hell,

"Who wants to know?" he growled, keeping himself from uttering a string of obscenities as seemed to be the custom in these parts.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 3:05 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
The Dark Cappadocian out on his nightly walk round the corner of one of the many streets of Cascadia. He contiuned to walk, always walking, it seemed to ease his mind. Ht looked on the other side of the street. two people, kindred aura, one appeared to be Lasombra, the other Ventrue. The Greened eyed Cappadocian thought nothing of it and continued on his way... ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 6:18 am Reply with quote
((hey nice add-ins Rea and Rof..like 'em :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 11:50 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Rea backed off him a bit as she saw his hand go inside his coat,knowing that he would have some weapon there.
As his eyes glared at her she looked back at him intensely,not understanding why he seemed to be on his guard, his voice harsh and cold as he asked who wanted to know.
Rea cocked her head on a side and looked at him,a frown appearing on her face.
" I thought I meant more to you than that sorenti,you said what we had was to last for ever, and yet here you are acting as if you dont know me , you could at least be polite and at least acknowledge me, after all the pain you put me through, do you know how much it pained me to have you stand there watching me be punished by valek, granted I deserved to be punished, I know that now, and if that wasn't bad enough, you left it up to your childer,Gabriel, to care for me while I recovered, I thought you loved me sorenti, maybe I was wrong to think that,maybe it was all a game to you, if thats so let me tell you this, you play the game of love well"
Rea waited for his reply.

((sorry its not much lol Rea rant over I think,lol

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 2:51 am Reply with quote
Sorenti looked at the babbling idiot as she rushed out a stream of nonsensical gibberish at him.

"Excuse me?" he replied shaking his head slowly, mystified at her allegations, "Just what, in the blue hell, are you talking about?"

The lady went to speak but Sorenti held his hand up and stepped close to her,

"Firstly...Miss..Whoeverthehellyouare, which by the way I really don't know, nor care to know, you must have me mistaken for someone else! Secondly, I have never been in love to my knowledge. Thirdly, I have no damn childer, nor have I ever had! Fourthly, this Valek you mention, since I only met him yesterday, I sincerely doubt I have ever been with both you and he at the same time, for whatever reason!"

Sorenti paused, looking at her, his eyes glowing with anger at her insinuations and insulting attitude,

"And lastly miss, I am sorry for your mix-up, though I am sure one such as you cannot help it and I bid you good evening!"

With that, he turned smartly and strode away from her, leaving her standing staring after him in shock. He walked briskly, trying to shake off some of the anger that had built up, but was rather pleased at the power flowing through him due to his anger. Thinking it could come in very useful, he smiled into the night and headed back into the more populated areas.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 4:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((Ouch. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 9:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Rea's eyes flashed angrily as he said that he didn't know her and implied that she was out of her mind, his face twisted angrily as he spat the words out at her.
Her hand tightened on the knife,as the anger in her rose.
She watched as he walked away...."how dare you...you will pay dearly for your words...I wasn't sure why I came back to Cascadia....now I know..."

((bring it on ray lololololol

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 4:10 am Reply with quote
Sorenti stopped dead in his tracks. The breeze swirled his long, golden hair over his shoulders as he very slowly turned his head to look back at her. His eyes glinted, almost with pleasure, like cat's eyes in headlights. He flicked the right side of his jacket away from his leg and half turned towards the obviously spirited and very foolish youngster. His smile widened in an evil grimace, the light glittering from his rings as he rotated his wrist, cracking it loudly.

He stood, piercing her every fibre with his gaze, then in a low voice that was almost a growl, followed by a dark chuckle, he said...

"And just how exactly am I to pay dearly, fledgling?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 9:07 pm Reply with quote
Reannag stood her ground as sorenti's stared ar her as he spoke, his eyes glowing in the night. The demon inside her stirred fueled by her anger.
"I'm not scared of you, if you expect me to cower and run im afraid I wont, I've been through many things since we last met, im not the same person, but I forget you dont know me do you ?"
Rea's sarcastic laughter carried on the night air.
"as to how you will pay for what you did to me....well that will take time no doubt, but believe me...I will be patient and wait until the right moment"

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 5:07 am Reply with quote
Sorenti smiled wider, his tongue flicking across the corner of his mouth and turned to fully face her,

"Come now, what fun is there in that? If you wish me to pay for my words, let it be known right here, right now"

He flexed his muscles unnoticeably under his jacket, straightened up, then lowered his head slightly to look at her as an animal might. The sneering grin, slowly etching itself on his face once more as he quietly spoke,

"Oh and on the contrary my dear, misguided, fool, I don't want you to run anywhere!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 2:44 pm Reply with quote
Rea stepped back and looked around the deserted street,wishing she had held her tongue.
" I'd be a fool to fight you I know that"
Her slender fingers tightened on the hilt of the knife,hidden beneath her cloak, her eyes watching him closely as a wicked grin formed on his face.
"I want you to feel the pain and anguish that I have gone through, but what would be the point in that, you don't know me anymore,either that or you have chosen to forget me, maybe thats how you coped with what you stood by and watch happen to me, you wiped me from your mind."
Rea's eyes flashed angrily as she spoke and she slowly pulled her hand from inside her cloak.
The double edged knife glinted as the moonlight caught the well honed blade.
Rea ran the blade along the palm of her hand,a smile crossing her lips as she watched the blood drip slowly onto the sidewalk.
"I sometimes wish I'd never met you" she said, staring intently at the wound on her hand.
Rea looked at him as she slowly licked the wound closed and wiped the blade on her cloak.
"but then I wouldnt be where I am now....would i ?"

((ohhhhhhhhhhh lemsips and nurofen feel goodd:P:P okies I dont know if that makes much sense..lol

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 5:00 am Reply with quote
((cool post...I would post, but am waiting on an IC reply from Valek before I can really RP anything with Sor :( damn I hope he gets his comp fixed soon..sorry hun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 6:59 am Reply with quote
((Thanks Valek :smile: hmm...ok here we go lol))

Sorenti watched her as she played with the dagger, he wondered briefly if she was so insecure that she was trying to prove something, but he stayed silent until she had finished.

"Well fledgling, you would indeed be a fool to fight me, you do have some brains then...but then again you ARE a fool to threaten me in any case."

He stepped forwards as if emphasizing his point with a bodily gesture, but the move was to see her reaction with the dagger. None came so he continued,

"There is so much you seem to blame me for, yet we have not met before tonight. Pain, anguish, suffering...all self-torment and all completely pointless!"

The Tzimisce snapped the cellphone shut and stepped out from the alleyway some distance behind Reannag. He made himself clearly visible and shook his head in Sorenti's direction, before appearing to dissolve back into the shadows. Sorenti shook his hair back so Reannag would not catch his glance past her at his guard. He ran a hand through his hair slowly and smiled coldly,

"Tell me my dear young one, does cutting yourself ease your mental anguish?"

Before she could reply, he held up his hand as if her answer didn't matter,

"Never mind, but this one I would like an answer to..." He paused, watching her face, "Will you have dinner with me?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:42 pm Reply with quote
Rea was sliding the knife back into the lining of her cloak,her thoughts running wild, wondering if this was the sorenti or maybe an imposter taking his place, or maybe he was telling the truth, he had no memory of her at all.Rea had been told that he had disapeared, maybe something had happened to him while he had been gone. But still the words that he spoke cut deep into her.
Rea pulled the cloak around her once more and tucked her long hair into the hood, watching his face as he smiled coldy at her.
"Tell me my dear young one, does cutting yourself ease your mental anguish?"

Rea opened her mouth to reply, and just stared as he seemed to brush her forthcoming reply away, as if it was a stray speck of dust.
"if you gave me chance to......" her voice faded away and her eyes opened wide in amazement, not believing what he had just asked her.
"Ive threatened you, foolish of me I know, Ive shouted, till no effect on you whatsoever, ive accused you of causing me pain ....and you want me to have dinner with you?
Sorenti listened to her, watching her face carefully.
"that was the question young one, so what is your reply, its not a difficult question to answer a yes or a no will suffice"
Rea looked at him the shock still etched on her face.
" well dinner would be good I suppose then"

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 4:56 am Reply with quote
Sorenti smiled with a considerable effort to make it warm and friendly looking,

"Excellent, I will send a car for you at..." he looked at his watch, seeing it was 9:30pm, he calculated the time he'd need "hmmmm...at midnight exactly. I take it you'll be at the Lasombra haven right?"

He maintained the warm smile while waiting for her answer