<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The trials of life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 8:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
"yes I will be at the haven at that time" Rea said quietly, her eyes looking him up and down, not sure why he wanted to take her for dinner.
"Tell me...where will we be dining?" Rea asked glancing down at her jeans and tshirt.
"I'd hate to be underdressed" Rea leaned back against the wall waiting for his answer.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 11:19 pm Reply with quote
Sorenti chuckled softly as he looked back at her reassuringly,

"Anything you wish to wear would be fine with me, though I thought it would be divine to eat in the moonlight....and judging by the current temperature, perhaps jeans and a sweater would be better....still, the choice is yours"

He swallowed hard to suppress the mortal expression of bile entering his mouth before he continued,

"I'm sure you will look absolutely exquisite, no matter what you wear....I'll send the car and await your arrival...so, until then my dear"

Sorenti half bowed, doing a superb impression of an upper-class gentleman, just lacking the cane and top hat.

"I look forward to it" he said with a smile as he disappeared into the shadows, leaving her standing, still shocked somewhat.