<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Untitled

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
I'm hungry. I haven't fed in over a week. I feel the Beast within trying to claw and scratch it's way out of me. My pallete aches to taste the sweet taste of warm blood, and I let out a howl within my haven. I decide to gather my clothes and go for a hunt.
Before I can leave though, there is knock on my apartment door. Through the peephole, I see a short middle-aged man in a wife beater and boxer shorts. It's the landlord probably coming to yell at me for making to much noise. He knocks again.
"Open up in there Wallace," he yells, "I know you're in there."
I open the door nonchalantly, and welcome the money-grubbing bastard in. He's carrying a bat. He always carries a bat when he evicts people. "What seems to be the trouble, Dave?"
"I've had enough trouble from you, Wallace! You're late on rent for the last time! Get the hell outta my complex before I call the cops!" He picks up the bat and points it at my face.
"Hey, no need to get violent. I'll leave peaceful." I say as I reach down to get my jacket.
Light fills my vision as the bastard hits me in the back of the head with the bat. I fall to the ground and roll over as the little bitch kicks me in the ribs. "That's for not paying you're rent, scumbag," he says.
"You dirty fuckin' juicebag!" I say as I reach out, grab his foot, and pull him to the ground next to me. As I straddle him, I start to feel the Beast coursing through me. I harness it's power and force all it's energy into my fists. I begin pounding away at this guy's face what seems like for hours, but was only minutes.
As I come to, I see his skull, ultimately mush, a puddle above his shoulders. I see the blood, and I remember the hunger within me. I feast on his blood, and I feel much better. A calmness seems to wash over that I haven't felt in quite a while.
I take a shower to clean the juicebag's filth off of me. I grab my essentials and head for the Elysium. I felt like meeting some old friends.

[ This Message was edited by: Ryan Wallace on 2002-01-15 13:11 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:43 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((Dude, Please contact me!))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 9:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((are we all gonna be able to jump in if we are in the elyisum? btw its good to see you back. :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 8:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
((Good to see you man. Glad to be back.

The Elysium was dead as I walked in. I feel like an outsider in my own city. I didn't recognize a single person in this whole place. I got a couple of stares, but I just shrugged them off and went to the bar.
There was even a different bartender. It didn't matter, I guess, I liked being alone. It was fun.
"Yeah, that's the ticket," I said, "Keep on telling yourself that. After a while, you might believe it."
"What was that, sir?" asked the bartender.
"Hmm? Oh, nothing. Just talking to myself I guess." The barkeep walked away.
So here I was, aching for some action, and all that's in here are couple of guys I don't even know. Oh well. I decided to just kick back and enjoy the ambience.

((If anyone wants to interject that's cool. It's open.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 2:43 am Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((time our characters met, don't ya think??))
A solitary ambulance wail could be heard in the distance as a tall figure entered the library.
Graventhorp worked his way to the hidden entrance to Eylsium and sniffed once, just to make sure no juicebags saw him. Loud booted feet echoed off the walls as he descended the stairs and made his way to the kindred gathering place. Before he passed the treshold to Eylsium's bar area a familair, yet somehow unfamiliar, scent invaded his nostrils. City Gangrel, but not himself. Nor anyone he knew. He entered and looked around, removing the shades that disguised his feral yellow eyes to kine. A male figure by the bar...a City Gangrel.
He put his shades in the inside pocket of his tattered coat, the one that fashioned the Gangrel logo on the back, and walked to the kindred.
He nodded as a greeting, the City Gangrel nodded back.
"So, City Mutt, huh?"
The City Gangrel nodded and replied "Yep. You too."
"So, ya presented yerself to the Prince yet?" Thorp sat as the bartender knowingly slammed a bottle of Cascadia's cheapest beer in front of the Proctor.

Offline Profile