<  Ancient Tomes  ~  IC letter to the Prince

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 2:12 pm Reply with quote
((This is an attempt, as Isis’ opening was, to get as many people as possible to RP together on the forum.

Lord Valek,

My master Lord Tanos seeks the pleasure of your company on the 18th of this month. He will be holding a banquet in honour of the Prince and his faithful and would be honoured if you would join him. I understand that this is not the norm regarding “Introductions” but he is of the mind that such an informal and relaxed setting can only be helpful in affirming his relationship with yourself and the others.

I hope you will accept this offer of friendship and my master looks forward to speaking with you.

Yours Hopefully,

Randall Polenius,
Retainer and loyal guardian.

[i:54edf97186]Randall Polenius[/i:54edf97186]

I stand watching. Your head fucked full of ugly, spittle sweet thoughts, and damp, forced sounds. You lie quivering, I can smell your pain, no taste your fear. Incomplete and straining under my touch. It is all you have now. You are mine for the taking.

[ This Message was edited by: Tanos on 2002-01-15 08:16 ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 8:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:smile:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 6:16 am Reply with quote
Valek opened the envelope and red the letter carefuly , Valek then placed the letter on his desk thinking .

He looked around in his haven , the reflection of lightning on one of the axes hung on the wall , Valek smiled evily as he took a peice of flesh and started to write a letter with human blood .

To : Randall Polenius
Date : January 6th 2002

- [i:d34a616568]I have read the letter and looking foward in meeting "Tanos" , therefore i will be at his banquet and be hopefuly the first to welcome him in Cascadia .

Valek
Prince of Cascadia
Clan Cappadocian[/i:d34a616568]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Randall stepped into his masters chamber, an almost idiotic grin on his face.

"Lord! At the very least the Prince shall dine with you."

He waved the scrap of flesh inked in blood excitedly. The sight of the grotesque letter made Tanos smile.

"Ahh this Prince Valek has humour I see."

Chuckling darkly he rose from his slumber, sending Randall off to make preparation. Once alone his smile remained.

"I look forward to meeting this dark Lord."

He mumbled softly, bathing before dressing for the evening.