<  Ancient Tomes  ~  And so I lay me down to sleep...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 6:54 am Reply with quote
((woah, relax peeps...she's only takin a breather. or at least that's what she told me...she ain't leavin...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 7:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:grin:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 4:13 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm

The Sorrowful Cappadocian Awoke the very next evening, the events of the previous night still running wild in his mind. He crept into the cattacombs and made his way slowly to his Crypt where his Veryown Sire slept in his over sized coffin. Slowly he opened the door.

He walked into the small room and made his way right to the large Granite Coffin, still slightly open from the night before. slowly he slid the coffin open. Inside lay the pale corpse of his sire, looking at her he could feel the beast rise slowly in his gut. He turned his face to the floor. A small parchment lay at his feet.

He lifted it and read it over, fully understanding what it meant. He slowly closed the coffin and summoned up two loyal wraiths to watch over the crypt. he then turned to the small pot in the corner of the room. and idea crept into his black heart that made him smile, he walked to the small pot which contained a small vine with a few rosebuds. he took the blade in which his sire had bestowed upon him at his rebirth and pricked his thumb.

"With a drop of my blood this Rose vine will grow, and spread aross the room. May the Ruby red roses turn black yet continue to flurrish. Grow and prosper with this one drop of blood."

And with that short statment he allowed his blood to trickle down and drip down into the soil of the pot. He sighed maybe this would go right, nothing in his unlife has...he turned and quickly movedinto the hallway, he quietly closed the door behind him.

Behind the door the vine quickly grew and spread across the stone floor, The buds opened and exposed the Black Roses to the air. Somewhere, an old Mortal Woman Dies a horrible death. ;)

((not as great as i hoped, but it did its job.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 9:36 am Reply with quote
((sweetheart I love it, thank you :grin: Reminds me of my favourite fairy tale... Sleeping Beauty ::sighs::

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 6:42 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((So we should rename it to "Sleeping Batty"))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 6:42 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((So we should rename it to "Sleeping Batty"))

Offline Profile