<  Ancient Tomes  ~  And so I lay me down to sleep...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 9:04 am Reply with quote
Batty was tired. Very tired.

She lay in her childe's crypt for a long time, the events of that night spiralled in her mind.

Oh so tired.

She kept her eyes closed but rest did not come. A series of still images flashed in her mind.

The beast staring out at her through Rofellos' eyes.

The sharp white fangs between his lips before they bit into her neck.

Her sire's ghostly laughter, encouraging Rofellos to drain her body.

The Elysium carpet as her body fell to the ground.

Torpor and the dreams of crows.

Her mind and body were weak with fatigue, she had experienced no such level of exhaustion before.

Sleep.... yes.... she needed to sleep.

She raised her body enough to reach her satchel that lay on the floor where Rofellos left it. It took a lot of effort to tear a page from her journal and scribble a note to her childe.

"We will speak when I awaken. Until then please leave this crypt sealed."

She let the note fall to the floor as she lay her head down and slid the heavy lid closed.

The darkness came fast and slumber followed...

((Batty is taking a nap. I'll finish the Diesel thread and others over the next couple of days.

Gabriel- Thank you very much for our chat tonight. You're a good guy and good guys always win.

Kiya- I'm sorry for the hit. I thought I was doing the right thing, but evidently I wasn't. It's off (though nothing had happened anyway.) Please remember that it wasn't a hit on YOU, it was a hit on your char.

Rofellos, Valek, Ombros, Judas/Lazarus, Lilith, Alhana and Horrendus- hugs to my clan siblings.

My decision to put my char to rest was not based on anything that happened today. My cry for help last week landed on deaf ears...

Until further notice, please direct all skin questions, help on vamp problems, website issues, whatever to someone else.

Carpe Noctem!

~batty~

Back to my old email - batbabe@ihug.com.au

[ This Message was edited by: Batgirl on 2002-01-14 03:07 ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
:( :( :( :( :( :( nite Batty.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 2:11 pm Reply with quote
(( :cry:

Im sorry to hear that Bat :smile:

Kiya is telling me now that she was never upset about your hit , so please dont feel bad about it ...

I hope this time off the game will bring you back to us in full strenght like youve always been :smile:

I and Valek are going to miss you ...

Take care and have fun ok ? ))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2002-01-16 00:31 ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 3:23 pm Reply with quote
(( I luv ya Batty! And you were doing the right thing hun ....... Kiya does need a swift kick in the ass. I was never upset with you about that at all ... how could I be? You're Batty! I gotta luv ya :smile:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 3:44 pm Reply with quote
((in the words of Lagwagon....

bye fooooor now!
didn't mean to let you down,
we didn't mean to drive you away.....
bye foooooor now,
now that you're not around,
so many things we'd like to saaaaaaay

cya when you get back batters. until then, keep on truckin :smile:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 3:51 pm Reply with quote
((::looks at the post a little disturbed:: Hmmmm....gonna miss you Bats, however long you are away for. I wish you luck, fun and happiness in everything! I also hope you find that special essence again, that always made your char come alive. You are a great RP-er babe and also the backbone of the tech side, will miss you terribly :cry:

Rest well Batgirl and arise stronger than before...your clan needs you, the city needs you, we need you and I need you. Carpe Noctem

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 4:03 pm Reply with quote
((looks at all the beautiful words written and wishes that he could write something poetic and mushy, unfortunatly my head is still reeling from the news.

Batty you will be sorely missed, As Ray stated your are a backbone to this clan, not just tech backbone, but moral and heart as well (there suck a thing as a heart backbone??)

Bleh screw it. Batts I love ya, and am gonna freakin miss u alot, dont be a stranger aight? And PLEASE dont forget.... its your turn to bring the peanut butter!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((ill make a follow up to this later... :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:17 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:43 am
((Wouldn't ya know it!!!! Just as I start on the Forum!! Oh well . . . I, if anyone, completely understand the need to get away from it all for a while. Hope to see you back soon Batty))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
((Awwww....well dosent that just suck :( make sure you come back soon!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 1:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
(( *frowns, furrowing her brow* You better keep in touch.. I wouldn't know what to do without the bat theme playing in my head whenever you arrived... Take care of yourself... and I will be a good girl.. dun you worry.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 1:50 pm Reply with quote
(( Uhhh Ohhh Cain is going to be kinda pissed when he gets back better come up with a good story be for he goes and gets midevil on someones ass heh heh))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 6:15 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((sheesh and I thought this was just an IC story! If I would've known I would've checked it out before! I understand how you feel Bats, but you gotta promise that this is just temporal cause SoC will be in lots of trouble if your away for long. Thank you on behalf of me and Graventhorp for everthing you done, which is really TOO much.
Rest in Peace, Batgirl.
(not rest in peace as dead, but as rest without being interrupted...uhh...sweet dreams)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:57 pm Reply with quote
((hmm well that sux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 4:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((i dont want to make a half assed reply...im not feeling well and im tired, so i will probally reply with an IC follow up tommorrow night ...*Sigh* im torn between two ideas...i need a night to think it over anyway...If any of you need me ill be in the graveyard sleeping next to the tombstone in the shape of a Cross Of The Celts. ill just be there untill i feel better...*sigh* god i love the smell of rotting flesh- [b:d5329a9964]What?[/b:d5329a9964]
oh im confusing IC and OOC arent i...im delusional....im going to get some rest before i bite someone.........oh....shit.....
Ill try to be on....no time to reply....police in route......got to flee to the cattacombs and awaken batty....oh....shit...im doing it again.....*sigh* to bed i go...Hi ho, Hi, Ho...its off to bed i go....::hums and walks away as if he is holding a pick-ax:: :lol: