<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Anger (continued)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:21 pm Reply with quote
She stood there as all went silent for a moment ... her eyes burned as if they had looked directly into the sun. She cast heal numerous times ... slowly healing the wounds that the fire had created.

(( ok ... this post sucks ... but ... I want to continue this ... I liked where it was going ... and I want to keep it going. I would post more ... but I don't know what Valek's character would do ... considering he's not here to tell me what to post ... lol ... alright ... more to come later :smile:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((no...its not that bad...but could someone e-mail me what was said so i know what it was and whos side to take? :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 3:35 am Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((Yeah...I'm standin' with Rof...confused...what the hell happened??))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 3:38 am Reply with quote
((A misunderstanding that quickly got out of hand.

I stand watching. Your head fucked full of ugly, spittle sweet thoughts, and damp, forced sounds. You lie quivering, I can smell your pain, no taste your fear. Incomplete and straining under my touch. It is all you have now. You are mine for the taking.

[ This Message was edited by: Tanos on 2002-01-12 21:40 ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 6:36 am Reply with quote
((Adrianna left a critical ooc message to Valek on the other thread. It was removed to prevent further embarassment.

let the RP continue...

fin

~batty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 11:06 am Reply with quote
((ooops wrong login lol

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 12:15 am Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((:gasps: Bats?!!? and-and Diesel?!? same person!?! Oh my god!!...oh...wait...I knew that...))

Offline Profile