<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A walk around town at 3 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(As contiuned from Adriannas great post "Queen of darkness" or was it shadows...

anyway...)

He turned around and looked down to the other side of the bridge, the wind howled like a banshee. The bridge was barren, as it normally is on a night such as this. Why was it he felt as if he was being watched?! his senses were blazing and he could sense noone! perhaps h was just paranoid...but why is it he did not get this feeling in the monastery, or the cattacombs for that matter!
Rofellos looked about untill he saw something reflecting the moonlight from the face of a rock, at first it apeared as if it were glass or a quartz rock. it was half covered by grass and twigs, unnoticable to the naked eye.

Rofellos raised a curious eye at the small glass stone in the rock face. it was round and dark...seemed hollowed.He looked for a way to get out to the rockface...he could think of nothing.

Rofellos paced back and forth for a few moments untill it hit him! he would take to a hallowed form, the form of the ghost! but if someone was watching the Young Cappadocian, he would be vulnerable..but rofellos was willing to take that risk.

Rofellos sat on the ledge of the bridge and concentrated on the water, the wind, and all in-between. Quickly Cappadocian was Jolted from his body, he turned and looked at the cold body below then turned to his main task. He quickly floated towards the rockface and examined the small glass sphere.
IT had a metal ring around it. it was man made...a lens. why would a lens be on the rock face...a spy camera...or merely a device used for public safty? The Dark Cappadocian would ask his Colleuge when she came over tommorrow eve, He would then ask about the Camera, and if it is indeed the property of the police.

((ok kiya, if you dont wish it to be a setite spy camera ill make it a sabbat giovanni Camera- probally deactivated...maybe not....up to you kiya.
:P ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 4:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((toppping this poor excuse for a post so i can find where kiya wants to go on this topic....the damned dirty snake ;) ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:17 am Reply with quote
(( LoL .... It can be my camera hun ... :smile: Actually ... my guards have tapped some of the city cameras ... as well as planting some of their own ... oh ... and btw ... they know where the cattacombs are ... :P lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:27 am Reply with quote
He watched as the man came closer to the lens.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh fuck me .... " He watched intensly as his eyes peered over the device. He quickly shut off the cam .. afraid that the little red light might give away the true use of this object. Frank just sat there ... starring at the sizzled black screen. Either way ... it didn't matter. There were hundreds out there ... everywhere ... they my find what this one is ... and what it is for, but there was absolutely nothing that he could do about it. Frank sat back, smirking, flicking the camera back on. Who cares if he saw that little red light, he already had to know what it was for, and if he didn't he was too clueless to worry about anyways.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:28 am Reply with quote
(( sorry that posts sucks ... my mind stopped working ... lol ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 4:02 pm Reply with quote
(( cool posts :smile: hey how come i dont have no cameras????? :: frowns::

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((aawwwmmmm, pervo's everywhere with voyeur cams. ::::thinks maybe this is how nakie pictures of her ended up on teenslut.com

"well this is one girl who gonna start changing in the dark" 8P

::::giggles:::: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 8:49 pm Reply with quote
((its impossible for them to have cameras in the Cappa monastery, and if they did have one its impossible to have it inside the cellar where the hidden door is, i have 3 wraiths gaurding it. plus a cat for drains rats. and my monks are walking all the time and tending to a few odds and ends.

>=-)

so how do your setites know where the cattacombs are? :lol: :P ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 8:54 pm Reply with quote
(( There's not one inside the catacombs ... there's no way that she would be able to get in there .... but having powerful friends in high places is a good way to start. Kiya can just get about anything done if she wanted to ... I could give you a detail story of how she would know ... But that's up to you :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 9:29 pm Reply with quote
((yes please, i would like to know...then again...only kiya knows? prolly Valek told her....damn valek [b:2d3bd2d904]DAMN HIM!!!!!![/b:2d3bd2d904]

[i:2d3bd2d904] know if we find out will hunt every last one of you dirty snakes down and severe your head from your neck.[/i:2d3bd2d904] :lol: :lol:

if only kiya knows i guess you dont have to tell me the story but if "the setites" know then yes i would. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:54 am Reply with quote
Rofellos's LAdy 'friend' [ghoul] arrives, the same as she does every friday night, at exactly seven O'clock. He asks her about the cameras and she tells him of all the security cameras scattered about the city, most illegally. she told him of the citys strict [i:521d27f8d2]"Vigil"[/i:521d27f8d2] poilcy and how they watch everything, but they wouldnt have them hidden in rocks or other such places as that would violate the cummunities Rights. Rofellos thanked her and then asked her to look into a few things, such as the location of all the primary security Cameras and any major police actions regarding smuggleing murders and other such trivial things. [i:521d27f8d2] and of course, all this was discussed over a glass of wine.[/i:521d27f8d2] when the two were done she left, and he knew she would bring him the information he seeks the very-next-night. :lol:

:lol: :lol: