<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Anger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:15 am
((Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya! Kill Kiya!

DAMMIT!!!!!!! Valek KILL her...... do it for your clan!!!!

:lol:

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:59 am
" Perfect ... let the anger guide your acts ... " Valek laughed evily ....

"Soon enough!! soon!! This world will come to an end ... the flames of Midian will burn for eternity ... leaving room only for US the demons ..... "

Out of anger Valek lifted Kiya by her throat .... Valek yelled the word " SOON!!!!" again ...

Kiya wrapped her hands around Valek's wrist digging her nails VERY deeply into Valek's wrist ... making it bleed a LOT .... the blood fell on the ground ... the sounds of it echoeing through the haven .... Valek smirked has he saw it , Valek lat go his grip on her ... letting her fall on the ground .... Valek then said " Blood ... you want to see BLOOD!! .... " Valek then started to chew on his wrist ... ripping his own hand off his wrist .... As Valek's hand fell on the floor ... fire appeared on it burning it till it goes away ....

Valek then mouthed a few words in Los Demonis making his hand grow back ....

Valek then violently hitted the floor with his axe ... making a pentagram of fire appear on the floor ... the number "2002" appeared in bloody letters in it ... Valek then runned toward the lit fireplace ... he jumped in it ... he disapeared as soon as he touched the fire ... just like if he entered another dimension .... As soon as Valek entered ... a tortured soul tried to make his way out ... half of the body came out of the fire place .... as it did ... a huge and horrific demonic scream could be heard as Valek's arm came out of the fire grabbing this soul taking it back to Midian (Hell) ....

The word " Soon " could be heard in whispers non stop in the haven .... suddenly a huge flame came out of the fireplace , engulfing the haven in fire ... it lasted for about 5 seconds ... as the fire disapeared the haven was back to normal ... just like if nothing happened in the haven , then millions of whispers could be heard ... it was saying non stop " Join us "

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 3:20 pm
((you know i feel in the mood for Killing Demons :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 4:40 pm
(( Ok ... EVERYONE wants to kill Kiya ... but I'm not the bad guy! I'm the good guy! Kill Valek! Look at what he's doing ... kill him ... no me .. him him him ... lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 5:23 pm
((hey Kiya i dont wanna kill you. I already said i wanna kill Valek lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 9:11 pm
(( :eek: lol ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 9:40 pm
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((thinks no biggy valek killed himself when he jumped into the fire. Vampires and fire don't mix you know 8P

:::wonders what the whole demon thing was about anyway... maybe a dream? maybe a knew type of advance roleplaying game for the undead?

"What? don't look at me like that."
"ok ok... just ignore me already" 8P

"Jeeeze, i never get to have any fun.)) :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 9:45 pm
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((dont kill valek....if you do...the cappas ...or at least...I will be forced to stick my foot up your ass :roll:

I said it once, I'll Say it Again....

[b:de8d8591a4]KILL KIYA![/b:de8d8591a4]

[ This Message was edited by: Rofellos on 2002-01-11 15:46 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Rofellos on 2002-01-11 15:47 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 9:50 pm
((ill find a way into this post if anyone hurts a snake lol

Bring it cappas ill kill you all :P ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 2:05 am
(( are you all waiting in suspense for this next post? LoL ... I'm writing it ... hehehe ... Oh ... and btw .. YOU ROCK MARK!!!! hehehe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 4:05 am
The room was like an inferno. Sweat dripped from every inch of her skin. Kiya struggled to her feet slowly, trying not to let rage take control. These little games that he played was just entirely too much. Her head spun with questions about what she should do next. Should she leave and pretend that it never happened? Or should she stay and wait for this childish behavior to end. She should have been scared. She should have been running out the door in such terror that she would never want to come back to Cascadia again, but she wasn't about to do that.

She walked to the open window, the whispers echoeing throughout the room. They rang through her ears like a fire alarm in the middle of the night. She watched the fire ... green sparkles shot up as black fog slowly covered the floor. A demon face emerged from the fire. A scream like no other was caste from it's grizzly mouth.

A straight line of fire ran from every point of the pentagram. They streamed across the room, one stopping inches from Kiya's feet. The form of Valek arose from the fire, laughing evily and dissapearing just as quickly as he came.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING COWARD VALEK!!! STOP THIS BULLSHIT AND SHOW YOURSELF!!!!" Kiya's skin started to burn, blackening slowly. She stumbled backwards, falling onto the floor, as she tried to protect her eyes. "DAMN IT VALEK!! THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE!! BURN IN THE GOD DAMN HELL YOU CREATED!!"

The voice of Valek echoed from the fire place .... "The blood of Christ Kiya ... the blood of Christ ... His soul is ours for the taking." Blood spurt from the fire place ... hitting the wall behind Kiya. She looked at it as an image of Christ on the cross appeared. A replica of Kiya stood in front of him, stabbing Christ repeatedly.

"In your wildest dreams Valek. Is that supposed to bother me .. is THAT what you're trying to do ... I think that our Prince is afraid of something ... is that why you're putting on this little carnival?" She remained there on the floor, the fire retreating back to the pentagram and the image vanishing. Kiya's skin was charred and blackened. Her body shook violently as she got to her feet. "Is that all you have Valek, try some more Valek, come on ... try some more!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:39 am
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((did you know cappadocious was a religous man...and prayed to god? he also reveled in Christianity. soooo....valek is an untraditional Vamp. >=-)

seventh son of lucifer....HA! :smile: :cool:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:46 pm
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((okay sorry Adrianna. you're entitled to your opinion certainly, but not at the expense of other members. that last post is embarrassing to both you and Valek. sorry.

Gabe

[ This Message was edited by: Gabriel on 2002-01-12 13:15 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 7:12 pm
((that's really harsh..... no one should tell anyone how to RP their character!!!

it's shit like this that really discourages ppl from bothering with the guild. if valek quits because of this I'm going with him, I've just about had enough!!

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 7:12 pm
((okay okay....this is ridiculous. lets cut this out right now. i'm locking this thread before it turns into a battle ground. sorry.