<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Anger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 5:10 am
Coming back to his haven after the elders meeting ... Valek was obviously beyond pissed off ... seeing the lack of respect in some of the kindred ... Valek took good note of their names in mind ....

Valek stopped and looked at the fire in the fireplace .... trying to hold his hate and anger inside him ...

As usual Valek let it out all ... he started to break every single thing in his haven .... he broke chairs by throwing them on the wall .... Valek looked at the priest he captured to torture at a later time .... he lifted up the cage and threw it in the fire ... the screams of pain and torment could be heard as the priest was burning alive ....

-Short time later-

As Valek finally destroyed all of the inside of his haven .... he looked at the desk .... putting his hands on it .... Valek could feel huge pain on his back .... Black feathered wings came out of his back ... Valek quickly turned into a demon .... one of the servant was there to see this ... the servant simply fell on the ground screaming in fear ...

Valek turned his back ... his eyes now bright white ... his appearance was one of a demon .... Valek lifted up the servant by its throat .... Valek then said

"Demons will once again rule over this Earth ... like it was ages ago .... I Valek ... one of the seven son's of Satan will be there to watch all of the innocents die in the flames of Midian .... "

As Valek said it ... Kiya knocked on his haven door .... Valek screamed in a demonic way ... as he broke the neck of the servant ....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:00 am
((kill kiya!!!!! :lol:

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:00 am
((uhoh... did I say that or just think it.... :eek:

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 5:25 pm
(( Thanks Batty, now I see what kind of friend you are ... :P lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 5:30 pm
Kiya heard the screams. She sighed slightly to herself and waited a moment outside the door. She was tired of his childish behavoir. That hate and anger that he held inside of him was almost to much for Kiya to bare anymore. She had seen every possible thing there was to see with Valek, nothing surprised her anymore, and she was tired of being afraid.

She took the handle, it burned her hand slightly as she swung the door open, just in time to see the man fall to the ground. "Damnit Valek! Stop this!" She ran over to the servent, seeing if there was any possible thing that she could do for him. She could have healed him, but decided against, figuring he saw too much. Valek towered over her, his wings flapping slightly. The screams of demons escaping from his lips. Kiya just looked up at him, no fear, no hate, no emotion what-so-ever showing on her face.

"You're a child Valek. A mere child."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 5:30 pm
(( ok .. NOW I think that I'm going to be killed ... lol ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 10:21 pm
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(((
[b:0d90183b71]KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!![/b:0d90183b71]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 12:42 am
(( I love you too Rof :evil: ... lol ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 12:44 am
((Any Demon, half demon or non demon hurts poor ickle Kiya and ill make them regret it :: tries to look angelic while smiling innocently ::

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 2:14 am
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(::pauses a moment, looks at mark archer and they cries out, "[b:503a08fbd9]KILL HER!!!![/b:503a08fbd9]::

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 2:29 am
(( aaaaaawwwwwwwww ... thank you Marky Poo ... ::taps her foot:: Valek ... I'm waiting on you! LoL ... *knows he's been at work all day ... but still thinks that's not excuse* lol ... just joking .. :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 2:37 am
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((:::thinks Kiya likes getting killed :::giggles::: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 4:51 am
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 3Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:01 am
((Aww..don't kill her...maybe you can beat on the servant some more instead? ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 5:45 am
((I think you should rip her arms off, then beat her to death with them, until her body is in lots of bits....then wire all the pieces together and keep it as a sort of sick drumkit!!!! :grin: :cool: ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:05 am
Valek stared at her ... his eyes white. He took a few steps backwards, his form unchanging. The heavy steps of his shoes echoed throughout the room. He glanced to his side ... insanity glaring in his eyes. A axe hung on the wall, the blade sparkled as the moonlight reflected from it. He reached out his hand ... grabbing the wooden handle. He held it in front of him ... a high pitched scream escaped from his lips ... louder then everything that had ever come from him before.

Kiya stumbled to her feet, grabbing at her ears as the sound blasted her. Her eyes flashed from blue to green to red. She made it to her feet, her face solemn. She felt something warm drip onto her hand. She brought her hand to the front of her face, a stream of blood ran down her palm. She looked up at him ... anger flushing through her body ... "Hit me fucker ... you feel like a big man now? Just like when you put that scar in my head? Do you feel good now VALEK?! HIT ME!!!! FUCKING HIT ME YOU SORRY ASS PRICK!"