<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Anger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 7:15 pm
(( Ok ... well I don't know what got into you ... but that was extremely rude and completely uncalled for. If you have something bad to say then you should keep it to yourself. I can't believe that you would have the guts to come up here and say something like that. I have nothing against you ... never have ... an probably never will. Everyone has faults in their rp. He's worked so hard on his storyline and who are you to say something like that. I could throw a whole bunch of things back at you about what I don't like about your rp ... but I don't. Why? Because I respect you as a writer ... and I respect the hard work you put into your character. And honestly ... I don't know anyone who has worked harder on their character and for the guild as Valek. Either way ... you were wrong. This was not your thread ... and this had nothing to do with you ... you had no reason to say anything. Now ... thank you for ruining my story ... and lets see if I ever get involved with anything that has to do with you. I hope you feel good now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 7:16 pm
(( Now it can be locked .....