<  Ancient Tomes  ~  queen of shadows

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 8:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 3Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:01 am
((Thanks Hun :smile: ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 9:50 pm Reply with quote
((Cool posts :smile: and all is perfect :smile: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 1:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((giggles::: that was cool everyone :cool: i guess something needs to be said for Jules right now so here it goes.

how does one track a shadow at night? thought Jules, as he followed one settie guard out to the street, mimicking the settites moves as if he were the settites shadow.

At the curb he saw Rachelle arrive. he passed close enought to her to breath in her perfume and hear her tell the doorman she had come to visit Adrianna. He was curious and nearly returned to the haven to find out more about this human, but he knew that the setties would call for help, so it was time to leave.

He moved up the street in tenebrous form staying in the dark shadows and avoiding the settites where ever he could.

He waited in the shadows near the intersection, and as luck would have it, a car stopped at the light that had it's window slightly cracked for the smoker sitting in the passenger seat.

In shadow form that crack was as wide as a door. Jules slipped into the car in one unnoticed motion and he lay down on the floor in the back seat.

It wasn't long before his mind control convinced the driver to drive to the docks and park in a dark alley. Moments latter Jules had killed them both, breaking ones neck with his long cold fingers, while ripping out the others juggular with his teeth.

He had one moment of sick humour when he left something behind that said he had been there. he wrote a note in his victims blood that read...

Adrianna, my sweet Adrianna...trust that neither prince, nore snake can keep me from my Queen of Shadows.

The attemps to lock down the city were swift, but nothing is immidiate. in the official report to the prince after the city had been locked down. Five cargo ships and three airplanes managed to leave Cascadia before they could be searched. Ironically all five ships set sail at almost the sametime....

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2002-01-10 19:38 ]

[ This Message was edited by: adrianna on 2002-01-10 20:08 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 2:26 am Reply with quote
(( You really like being a prisoner don't you Adrianna? LoL ... Time to get out the big guns!!! lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 10:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
she opened her eyes and felt the most intense thirst she had ever experianced. When her eyes met Rachelle's she nearly went into a frenzy of blood lust.

"thank god your ok," said Rachelle. But Adrianna was far from ok.

"can I get you something?" asked Rachelle.

"drink" whispered Adrianna forcing the only word she could think passed her lips.
Rachelle paused for a moment as if she didn't know what to do. That moment was almost her last, but Adrianna dug her nails into the palms of her hands to keep from attacking her mortal friend. "drink" she said again.

Rachelle was off to the kitcheon giving Adrianna all the time she needed to stand up and move to her bed room where she had a supply of blood to replentish herself.

She was shaking violently as she forced herself away from mortal prey. She crawled a short distance before Rachelle returned with a glass of water. Adrianna hit it with her hand knocking it to the floor. It shattered in a million pieces showering them both in water and fragments of glass.

"oh my, let me get you another dear," said Rachelle before she ran from the room.

That was all the time Adrianna need to get to her own room. She found the bags of blood in the mini ice box near the bed she pretended to sleep in.

She gulped down the contents of three plasma bags before she could steady herself and in doing that, she had spilled a good deal of blood down her front.

"Adrianna, you ok?"

"yes sweety, i'll... i'll be out in a sec k"

There was no time to change, she did her best to clean herself up without a mirror and then she went back out into the front room.

Rachelle was busy cleaning up the broken glass...

((more to come :cool: )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:04 am Reply with quote
"you look like you are feeling better Adrianna," said Rachelle as she looked up at her friend entering the room.

Adrianna nodded and ploped down in the chair.
"yes much," She was so affraid she hadn't cleaned up all the blood that she wouldn't look at Rachelle directly.

"ouch."

"what is it?" adrianna asked, but she could smell the blood from Rachelle's cut before the girl could answer. Adrianna wanted it. she scooted foreward in her chair and looked at the cut. She imagined licking that finger clean and nearly lost her composer.

"do you have any bandaids?

"bathroom..."said Adrianna. She got up and followed Rachelle into the bathroom. She felt herself wanting to reach out and take the human as they walked down the hall. No, she told herself and forced her mouth shut. It was so dark in that hall, it was the perfect place to take a victim...

:eek:

But she forced herself to remember her promise by digging her nails into her thighs until she drew blood. Nothing is going to happen to this girl, she told herself, but she wasn't beleiving it.

She would have her, she would feel that blood in her veins and taste it on her tongue. It's what valek wanted, it's what any Vampire worth a hoot would do.

She moved closer to Rachelle with slow non-threating motions. She would take her, and feel that blood... yes that was all she had to do.

"Adrianna, are you in!" the voice of Gabriel echoed through the haven.

she found herself with her hands ready to seize poor Rachelle. Another moment and... she couldn't bare to think about that.

"In Here Gabriel, we'll be out in a second" she answered.

"It's still bleeding" said rachelle

"here, let me see it," Adrianna took Rachelle's hand and examined the wound. The blood coming from it looked like an intoxicating wine. She opened her mouth and could feel her fangs agianst the inside of her lips. she had to taste it. she just had too.
"Would you like me to kiss it all better?"she smiled.

Rachelle beamed like a child, who's mother was about to take away the hurt. "yes."
She giggled

Adrianna put her mouth to the wound allowing some of the blood into her mouth. She then licked the wound closed and said "there all better see..."

It turned into a wild night. Jules had found her and proved that she really wasn't safe from him. an endless parade of Primo's and important vampires payed a visit. And Adrianna almost gave into the beast.

there was only one thing that would Stop Jules from ruining her Unlife and that was Adrianna herself. She would disobay him and become Primogen. and then...

She giggles... "I will really be a queen of shadows..." :eek:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 3Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:01 am
((That was a great post Adrianna..I loved it :smile: ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Sortly after The Dashing Ventrue entered the large apartment, a Fair skinned Cappadocian slowly walked by. He stoped across the street and slowly but hesitantly turned and faced the apartment. His Hair, long and black, was tied and tucked under the back of his long black leather coat. His face was sullen and sad, He wanted to and would have knocked on the door of the only Cainite he considered a friend, if he had not been warned by the Black hearted Setite. He sighed a long and tired sigh. He took one last look at the apartment, All his troubles would end soon. He turned and walked down the street with a troubled heart. :cry:

((ok, thought i should post again. i seem to find desperation and sadness on this thread somewhat insperational...i think i did well on my other post...not as good as everyone else in the guild...but im trying/learning.
hope this pleases some of you...i wish you would all tell me what i do wrong in my posts.... :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(nope..just read this post and it sucks...i should rewrite it...but it gets the job done. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:55 pm Reply with quote
((it gets the job done... no worries Roff :cool: Is not a good writer, so can't make suggestions :P all is good

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:42 pm Reply with quote
((thanks adrianna..i think.... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 3:51 am Reply with quote
there were places inside the lasombra haven that no one knew about. Dark shadowy places hidden behind panels to conceal the passageways to a crypt. Reannag had shown Adrianna how to enter that section of the haven and so she did it now.

she had no need of light to see her way along the corridor. She stopped at a room there were a dozen coffins there. one each had been for Reannag, Jessica, and Her. The others held the remains of anchient Lasombra elders who had met final death in ages past.

She was tired. tired of running, tired of dealing with Jules. there was only one way to be rid of him she thought.

She lay down in the anchient casket and closed the lid. no one would think to look for her here.

And at that she went to sleep...

(ok so it's not the end :cool:

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2002-01-19 21:05 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 3:26 am Reply with quote
She awoke late the next evening. The coffin was so dark and comforting that she didn't want to raise, but the hunger made her stir.

She sat up in the dark crypt, the smell of fresh earth all around was intoxicating to her senses.

She retraced her steps and opened the secret lever that let her out into the main haven. It was quiet in the outer room, but she sensed that she was not alone. The settie guards were still close at hand. Guarding every entrance to what use to be the Lasombra haven.

The comfort of the tomb disappeared. she was still a prisoner and would always be.

"there you are miss... we were concerned that you had runaway" hissed one of the setites.

She nodded and sat in a dark corner of the main room. "can we go to the elysium?"

"As you wish miss..."

She nodded again. she missed being able to hunt for herself. to be able to walk the streets and act like the mortals... to be human and less of the monster who could only find comfort in the grave.

"some of your clan have been here looking for you"

"Really?" She looked up at the guard standing close by.

"yes, a dani malice, and a billy blade." answered the setite.

she smiled, then thought of one more that hadn't been around.
"no Calvin?"

"no miss"

"hmmm..." now she was worried, what had happened to her favorite ghoulie?

((more to come)))

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2002-01-19 21:27 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 11:38 pm Reply with quote
((us cappas own him :lol: dont worry, were not going to eat him....not yet anyway...however, we are planning to serve him on a silver platter to That strange little tzimitze tanos, hopefully he likes the taste of raw ghoul, if not were going to prepare him in a delicious little homebrewed basting sauce, made from the corpses of very old rotting corpses. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 6:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
((whooooo hooooo my name in someone else's ic post, I am so excited. I am part of a group. Whooo hooooo :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :roll: :P

Offline Profile