<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A world away from ours...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 2:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
In a world not much different from ours tradegedy once struck... changing the face of that world...

This world was the human world.

The caused a reaction...

------------------------------------
Diam sat in her haven, standing over her childe and cutting his hair. She scenced something wasn't right, but she didn't let this permiate her childe's mind. She sheilded him and protected him from the changes in his old universe. For the time being his world revolved around painting, her, and taking care of her. His art career was budding successfully under her direct supervision.

"Diam?"

"Yes love?"

"Why can't I go out to the cafe`?"

"Because you have to learn a little more before I can trust in my teachings to lead you in the correct direction. You understand that I am not trying to deprive you of a social life... right?"

"Yes..." He hung his head "It's just that..."

She cut him off "I haven't left since you came to me either... you must remember that... I know how you feel..."

At that she brushed off the loose hairs from his neck, looking at his half naked body. She smiles softly.

"My god... you just become more handsome by the moment."

She wrapped her arms around him from behind, kissing him softly along the neck and shoulder. Gently she held him for a moment. Then she took his hand, leading him to the coffin that they had shared for the past month and layed him down in his silk boxers, she wore a silk silp of the same color and climbed into the coffin. She gently closed the coffin, latching it from the inside. Then she lay her head on his chest curled up next to him, she could feel his hand slide up onto her ass and stay there as they fell asleep.

[ This Message was edited by: DiamBloodstaff on 2002-01-02 20:36 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 4:40 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:smile: :smile: :smile:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 4:46 am Reply with quote
((Hi... so what's up with the whole smiley thingie? Does that mean you liked it? Hehe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 7:33 am Reply with quote
She looked around the room after she rose. Her body was racked with the pleasure from the night before. Looking around the room she lay down on the bed away from the coffin where she slept every day, and where her childe still lay.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 12:38 am Reply with quote
She debated her childe. He was a beautiful artist... but he was almost always gone. Could she deal with this... could she trust him out in the world on his own. She didn't know yet. She's have to see.

Offline Profile