<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The clock struck Seven.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 5:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
the sun set early in these winter days, and as the Cappadocian Strolled down the long dark streets of cascadia a strong wind began to pick up, and clouds overhead were forming.
many mortals were out this night due to the holiday called "Christmass". they ranh quickly into stores and rushed here and there. Rofellos watched carefully as one particular woman walked out of a nearby beauty salon. She stood at average height and had long brown hair, she wore a fancy blak dress that streched down to her ankles. He could see from where he stood that her eyes were blue, which he rarly saw in his nocturnal life, she arried no packages like the others around her and she did not seem to rush. She had a very calm aura, and yet something was strange about her...He followed her for a few blocks, he was determined to disover what made her different, and if he could not he would drag her back to the Cattacombs and drain her of her blood.

He had Trailed her for what seemed like an hour, in that time she had helped two old lady with thier baggage, one child who had lost his mother and given a porper a small amount of money. this one was both honest and helpful, she was a kind hearted person indeed, but that wasnt it...there was something [i:8b66e744ce]else[/i:8b66e744ce]. he continued to follow the woman.

she stopped ubruptly. Was something wrong? she looked at a man aross the street from her. he had long black hair and a leather jacket, his hair was in a mohawk style and had been died purple, he had many metal circles in his nose and on his eyebrowe. The Cappadocian read this mans aura. Brujah, she could tell he was a vampire! the woman turned around and began to walk nervously in Rofellos's direction. He was only a block away from the monastery, dare he grab her and chance the masquerade? yes. He must know why. at all costs.

Looked ovr her shoulder at the brujah, he was reading a book, she must not have seen the Cappadocian for she ran straight into his and fell to the ground, hard. she his her head on the concrete and fell diretly into a state of unconscience. [i:8b66e744ce] What luck![/i:8b66e744ce] He quikly ated sincere and two mortals hurried to see if she was alright. Rofellos knelt and checked her pulse, he then stood up and said "Im going to take her to the hospital!" he was good at lieing, he sounded both nervous and sincere. he lifted her up onto his shoulder as some mortals shot some questions and nervous offers of help at him, The cappadocian tunred it down and hurridly turned the orner into a less crowded street, and carried the mortal woman towards the monastery, ignoring the looks of the mortals.

He rounded corners and double checked to see if he was being followed, he even took the was through the graveyard home, not a single mortal, or kindred, saw him reach the monastery. he took her through the side door, and quickly down into the cattacombs below.

((end part one.)) ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 6:05 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((this is going to be another post with no feed back and only [i:83e6f8f143]my[/i:83e6f8f143] replys isnt it ))

The Dark Cappadocian layed the girl atop a cold stone slab in the Ritual room. he quickly striped her down of all her clothing. shills spread throughout her beautiful body.

She truly was a beautiful young woman, her wallet told the Cappadocian that the woman was a registered blood doner and was at the ripe age of 23. she was a member of something called the NRA, and she had a glock on her, but the strangest thing in her posessions was a round metal badge with a Number on it. further investigation proved it to be a small badge identifiying herself as a police officer. for such a beautiful woman to be a police officer...very strange.
it was then he had an idea.

Quickly he put her lothing back on her. he gathered her belongings up and placed them back on her. he carried her upstairs and to on of the empty rooms inside the monastery. he placed her into a bed and sat beside it. He watched her and waited for her to arise.

((ends part 2...))

[ This Message was edited by: Rofellos on 2001-12-28 00:09 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 6:12 am Reply with quote
((very intriguing...carry on, I wanna know what he finds out lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 6:30 am Reply with quote
She began to stir, Garbled words came slowly out of her mouth untill finally she jolted up, and in one large determined shrill,

"Where am I! Who are you! How did i get her!"
she sounded a bit scared.

"it is all right,you fell and hit you head. you took quite a spill. you are alright now, you are in the [batty whats this monasterys name?{insert name here}]. you had me scared you wouldnt wake up. and as for who [i:9978e2076b]I[/i:9978e2076b] am, I am Brother Robert. now you look thirsty, allow me to fetch you some wine?" He did so like the name his Sire had given him to use around mortals. he hoped she wouldnt be able to tell he was kindred.
He stood up and took a step bak towards the door when she steadily responded.

"i would like that. thank you."

Rofellos exited the room and walked down the hall towards the kitchen. He took a bottle from the cupboard and emptied the contents into two glasses. He removed a knife from one drawer and sliced into his thumb, he bled into his cup, just enough to make her comeback to him the next night. he carried the cups back ad made sure to hand her the one with the blood. she smiled as she sipped it. she asked him soon after sipping.

"what type of wine is this?"

He replied simply saying
"a special blend we brew here at {insert name of monastery}"
She smiled and continued to drink. the two had a long conversation about politics and the economy today, and also the terrorist attack on America. with every sip she took she seemed to fall deeper and deeper into the Cappadocians Grasp. he did enjoy her seducing smile. it made him wonder who was falling into whos grasp. after a time she left, but she left with an understanding that she would be able to return the next night at about seven. He had succeded...

or had he... after a while of thinking he had concluded that the Brujah must of been a criminal and she was going to call for back up...or something along those lines. if not for her ties to the police force, she would be strung up in the Dark Recesses of the Cappadocian Cattacombs.

((so ends part 3, ::gets a comment from sorenti and Runs around happily singing::
thank you sorenti!

[ This Message was edited by: Rofellos on 2001-12-28 00:31 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 6:47 am Reply with quote
((np man, good stuff....good initiative with the wine :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 6:49 am Reply with quote
((thanks >=-) i feel special geting comments from the sleeping prince. :smile: :smile: :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 4:37 pm Reply with quote
((very cool hun, very cool indeed! congrats on acquiring the clan book too :smile: I'm researching auspex for you and will email my findings asap...

btw, I don't think the monastry is known as anything besides the cappa monsatry :/

~batty~