<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Cappadocian monastery

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 10:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Rofellos had slept through most of the early morning and had woken up about midafternoon he was feeling as fit as ever. he roused from his large granite coffin early in order to strip the newly cut head of its flesh. and he did so, but it was only afterwards did he realize he had noplace to store it or his mumified head[read other post]. with this in mind he exited the expermentatioon room of the cattacombs and ventured into the basement of the monestary.

In order to move forward into the monastery he needed to hit 3 switches to active the moving bookshelf-door. the bookshelf was like anyother but had hinges so well made into it that no man[or kindred] ccould notie it, it opens outward like a door. moving through the door one can see a plain ordinary wine cellar, with a long flight of stairs leading to a green wooden door.

He ventured up the stairs and opened the door into another small room. this room was empty and had one red door directly across from the cellar door. he opened it and moved into a long hallway. the walls were a yellowish color, the paint was cracking and very dirty, the floor had a green rug. there were very old fashioned oil lamps attached to the walls for light, they were lit, and casting an eerie glow on the hallway.there were four doors in the hallway, two on each wall, about evenly spaced, directing down the hall was one large drown door. Rofellos moved into the first door on his left.

This door led to another flight of steps moving up. he went through the door and steped into a room with light green walls and a few windows, they had black shades which were down. in this room there was a few pieces of mahinery. Among the machinery was some woodworking tools, and some planks of wood. Rofellos took four planks and began to shape them. he then put them together forming a box and he attached a hinge to make it openable. he coated the box with a finsher and left it to dry. he walked into the next room.

This room was an observatory. there was a fairly large telescope and a large amount of starcharting equipment. there was alot of sunlight in this room so rofellos didnt stay very long, he went back the way he came, he could not advance into the room beause the sunlight blocked him.

He went through the woodworking room and went back down the stairs. he passed the 3 doors and went straight down the hall to the soliditary door. he went hrough it into a very large room.

this room had a high ceiling and was done in true gothic style. it had a very large door whih led to the outside and alot of windows, rofellos turned around, saddend for he may not continue to his destination. he went bak upstairs to thw woodworking room.

one half hour later the wood was dry. he placed some soft red material inside. he brought the box down the stairs and back back to the cellar. He hit another set of well hidden switches to open the door. a cat above him look at him happily, he smiled at it. the cat was his insurance Drains rats would never be infultrating the cattacombs.he went into the monastery and into his room. he looked at his two heads. one a skull, that gave Rofellos no message of life. the other an ancient dried out head of a soldier. rofellos did not find himself worthy to read ITS message. after considering his options he chose the head of the soldier. he placed it in in the box carfully. perfect fit. he closed the box and placed it under his potted tree, which itself was barly able to survive, and yet somehow did, in these dang dark hallowed halls of the Cappadocian Cattacombs.

Rofellos sat and waited for the sun to set so he could arry out his plans.

((wow its late and im tired >=-)
Batty as you may have guessed the head it for you. >=-) expet to get it sometime tommorrow >=-) ;)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 12:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
night fell and Rofellos ventured outside. he left the monaster through the large door, which was the main door, which this paticular cappadocian rarly uses. he walked through a short pathway and then across a bridge. the cold wind blew through him as if he was nothing. he did enjoy these cold winter nights.

he walked with a purpose through the empty city, untill he reached the shop, and haven, of his Sire. He knocked very softly on the door. he waited there for a few moments, he had a small duffle bag resting at his feet, the wind was begining to pick up and he could hear a bit of thunder in the distance...

:smile:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 4:00 am Reply with quote
((topping for batty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 4:00 am Reply with quote
The cappadocian knocked once again, this time a bit louder, on his Sires door.
((topping for Batty

[ This Message was edited by: Rofellos on 2001-12-28 02:31 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 4:55 pm Reply with quote
((I am SO sorry hun!

Batgirl was in her storeroom unpacking a supply of stock for her modest shop when she heard the knock at her door. It took a moment for her to climb over the boxes and walk past the mess she had created. She reached the door just as Rofellos knocked again.

"Rofellos! Come in!" She held the door open to her childe, a gust of cold wind almost blew him into the room.

"Sire..." he held up the small duffle bag to her before setting it down on her counter. "There is something I wish to show you"

Batgirl opened the bag and peeked inside. It held a box. "What is it?"

Without answering, Rofellos reached inside the bag, removing the box. "It is a skull... but it does not speak to me."

Batgirl nodded, removing the box lid. She carefully lifted the aged skull and moved closer to the fireplace. "You crafted the box yourself?" She was holding the skull up, looking over it to her childe. He nodded.

Batty stared into the empty sockets, waiting for it to speak to her. Behind her the fire went out and the skull remained silent.

"I fear the message is long gone Rofellos... only the recently deceased will speak."

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 10:34 pm Reply with quote
( OH sorry batty i fogot i had even posted it!

he nodded to his sire. "thank you Sire. i just wished to give you this. thank you for your time, i know it is very valuable."

she said something witty and then said goodbye. Rofellos left her haven and went back to the monastery. :lol: :lol: