<  Ancient Tomes  ~  I'll Be Home For Christmaa-aa-aas ....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
Grinning happily, the Ventrue dressed in a black tuxedo sat in the back of a limousine with a thick cigar hanging out of his mouth. He set the cigar down on the ashtray and took a sip of the fine champagne from his crystal glass as the car sped him from the airfield to the Tower Hotel. Mephisto pulled out a small gold pocket watch and checked the time...11:47 PM, he was running on perfect time. He sat there not saying a word, but grinning like an idiot, and looking like a bigger idiot with the cigar between his teeth. At 4 minutes to midnight the limousine stopped right out front of the Tower Hotel. "Thank you Oliver," he said to the driver as the door was opened for him. As he walked towards the doorway, he was greeted by 4 more Ghouls, 2 carrying boxes and 2 standing at the doorway. The 2 Ghouls at the door opened the large formal entrance doors of the Tower Hotel by pulling outward on the large brass handles. Mephisto walked in through the doorway, smiling to himself as he dragged on cigar. He looked around at the fine interior, thinking to himself, "God...it's been much to long." He rounded the corner, and began the short walk to the elevator. He stood in front of the doors as the bellhop pushed the button for the top floor. His arms were crossed behind his back, and he rocked back and forth on his heels as he waited for the elevtor doors to open. He watched the dail move down the 1st floor, and he took a step back to let out whoever was inside, out. The large doors opened, and much to the surprise of Mephisto, the Seneschal appeared. Gabriel must have been equally as surprised as Mephisto, because he dropped the glass of wine he was holding and exclaimed, "Mephisto! Your---Your---Your---YOUR HERE!" He then proceeded to take out his pocket watch, and looked at it as the second, minute, and hour hands all clicked onto '12' in unison.

Mephisto once again grinned like an idiot, and pulled the cigar from his mouth, "I take it that Morpheus told you I was coming?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((my poker buddys coming home! [ i have many chains and jewlery for sail....lots of jewlery half off >=-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 6:01 am Reply with quote
(( lol....only for a coupl'a weeks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 4:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
(woohooo mephs home for xmas!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 9:01 pm Reply with quote
((woooohoooo!!

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 10:29 pm Reply with quote
((Heh heh heh, d'you think Valek would be terribly pissed off if I set up a Christmas Tree in the Elysium?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 12:59 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 25Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 2:04 pm
((on my map of the NEW ELYSIUM I have a xmas tree set up.lol.

((btw welcome home "meph" hehe

((oh and if you want I'll go cut down another tree and we can set that one up together :lol: lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 1:15 am Reply with quote
(( Heh heh heh, sure thing :smile:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 5:22 am Reply with quote
((aawwww I want the xmas pack... I had it once but gawd only knows where it went lol...

I seem to remember a certain insane clan decorating the meeting room with tinsel, etc... lol

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 7:50 am Reply with quote
((apologies in advance for the mega short post....christmas is sneakin up and i've been seriously busy. it's 2 AM here and i'm JUST now checkin the MB

Gabriel gasped slightly and then with a blurring arm moved the wine glass to catch the overflowing mixture of grape and blood. He smiled slightly as he noticed he spilled none on the creme carpet.
"Mephisto!" he said, hugging his friend in a gesture of affection he rarely showed, "How ARE you? Are you settling into your new position?"
Mephisto opened his mouth to speak but Gabriel cut him off, grabbing him by the arm.
"Come come, we have much to talk about...Mr. Morpheus for one...and of course your new Stragetgoi position! My top hotel Chef will get things underway for a feast." he pulled out a small cellphone and quickly put the order in, leading Mephisto up to the penthouse suite...