<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A Private Moment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 1:38 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:43 am
Trawsmar nodded to Valek. He understood the stress that his duties must impose, however, he was not fond of little tests. That was neither here nor there at that point, he was now welcomed and accepted by the Prince. He did know that Valek's response to him would not be the last he would encounter in this city. He knows he is a rare and sometimes unliked creature when it comes to the Kindred. He just hoped that he would have the chance to prove himself as the protector he was created to be and not the destroyer of evil that most pure and true Gargoyles were theorized to be. Trawsmar would give his life in battle for almost anyone who he considered a friend, and Kindred were the only friends he had ever known.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 7Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:44 pm
((sorry, I was in Rotschreck for a bit there..lol)

Rhiannon walked up to Jade, and tenrderly put her arms around her beloved sister.

"Yes Jade, this is Connie," she smiled back at her beloved childhood friend. "You remember I told you about him, I never hoped that you would actually get to meet him though." She paused, as the remaining questions became more difficult...

"Jade, this is Valek, remember my good friend? He's helped us before. I hope you remember that he is one of our friends."

Rhiannon bit her lip, not sure how to approach the last of Jade's questions. Holding her tightly against her, Rhiannon whispered as kindly as she could. "Aeon is not here Jade....he met his final death." tears sprang to her eyes recalling the tragic events leading up to it, and held Jade against her as tightly as she could muster, preparing for the storm about to break when the words registered......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:43 am
Trawsmar stood watching as the girl, he now knew as Jade, began to cry her tears of blood over the loss of an obvious friend. He looked over to Valek who was still eyeing him curiously.

“I still can’t get over that whole crying blood thing. It’s really quite possibly the creepiest thing I have ever seen.” He gave the Prince a quick smile and turned his attention back to the girls.

[ This Message was edited by: Trawsmar on 2002-02-16 15:04 ]

Offline Profile