<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A letter to the Prince.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Batgirl wrote the letter quickly, the CAPS courier was due at any moment to deliver it to the Prince.

To: Valek, Cappadocian, Prince of Cascadia
Date: 19th December, 2001

Dear Valek,

My childe, Rofellos, has returned to the city. I wish to make arrangements for him to be presented to you, if you require it.

There are also several matters for which I now seek your permission.

Rofellos will require knowledge of the new Elysium as well as a security pass. With your approval, I wish to appoint him as whip of our clan. I need his assistance in seeking out our clan brothers and sisters in Cascadia.

The last matter is a delicate one. Judas, as you know, died at the hands of Los Requis. On the night of her death, I vowed to Karmina that I would do everything within my power to return him to our world. I would like to honour that promise. I feel the knowledge Judas brings back with him may advance our studies further. Chaz was not of our kind and did not understand his death. I pray that Judas will be different.

Awaiting your reply,

Batgirl

((ooc knowledge for everyone except Valek. Just wanted to show that although I've been busy in RL, I am getting things organised!

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 7:58 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((your bringin' judas back??

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 8:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(thank you batty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 2:34 am Reply with quote
((yup indeed we are Thorp.... and np Rofellos :grin:

Topping for Valek...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:24 am Reply with quote
(( I did so understand death.... it sucked....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 4:50 am Reply with quote
Valek looked through a few letter's that he had received .... He looked through most of them .... he picked up the one from Batgirl and read it ....

-Few moments later-

Valek picked up a scroll made of human flesh and writted his reply in human blood ....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

To : Batgirl , Cappadocian Primogen
Date : December 20th 2001

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Batgirl,

It is indeed great to hear that Rofellos has returned among the clan of death in Cascadia ... And aye i do want to meet him once again .... So i can talk to him in person ....
To this letter is a card to Elysium .... You may give it to him ....

And as far as the whip rank goes i will indeed see to it,we indeed need a whip for the clan of death .... To my knowledge no other Cappadocian are interested in this rank ... but before giving it to Rofellos i do wish to meet him in person first , before doing anything else ....

What Judas may bring back from Death interest me greatly as well .... And i do agree with you that it would most likely help in our studies .... I have nothing against the fact of bringing one of our clan back to life ....

I only have one thing to say ..... He will need to control himself more ... its all i have to say .... I will meet you concerning the revival of Judas very soon ....

++Valek++

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

::The letter is brought by a women wearing a dark cloak ..... ::

((Sorry for the late reply :( i had work over my head lately :( ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 11:09 am Reply with quote
((lol @ Chaz... thx Valek :smile:

I'll post an IC reply when I get up to this part in the other thread lol....

~batty~