<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A stroll down the block

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 2:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
MALKAVIANS WERE INDEED STRANGE. he thought as he walked towards batty, the man behind him yelld about something and walked into the darkness.

he walked up to batty

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 3:22 am Reply with quote
Echoe read Orion's aura.. Malkavian.. He grinned, pleased that there should be more Malkavians here in cascadia.

"Heeere.. kitty.. kitty.. kitty..."

Echoe watched as Orion sat down, waiting. He took the Cellphone out from his pocket and dialed Mark. Echoe paced silently and invisibly around Orion, cirling him. Marks phone rang and rang.

Orion Seemed very patient. Waiting there. Good. Echoe walked over to a closet door, then opened it, and slammed it, without going in. Finally, Mark answered...

"Pineapples 'R' Us?"

"Markie! come to church... church... meet the congregation... congregation..."

Echoe Walked to the other end of the church, then Dialed Captain Max as well, checking the time on the phone's display. 2:00.

"CHAPEL AT O-200 hours Trooper! you're late!"

Orion stood up and moved over to the closet, opening it... "Kitty kitty? come out come out wherever you are..."

Echoe called out to Orion in a distant type voice... "wait here... here.. here..."

This game was getting really old, really fast... but Orion sat again.. and waited anyway...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 12:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 1Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:14 am
he heard it. now he heard it for sure. no, he wasn't going insane, he couldn't go more than he already was. with a smile, he said:
[i:39f5272c94]"kitty doesn't feel like coming out tonight, huh??"[/i:39f5272c94]
but then... another frealong whisper...
[i:39f5272c94]"stay here... stay here..."[/i:39f5272c94]
[i:39f5272c94]"mas q merda é essa...???"[/i:39f5272c94]
orion looked around, checking if anyone heard him talking in portuguese. oh, fuck it. so what if they heard?? there were not many people that knew portuguese... and that was interesting. many possibilities... a insane grin came out of his mouth. however, this was not time for grinning, this was a time to worry about the damn whispers... well, he would stay there. it was not like he actually [b:39f5272c94]had[/b:39f5272c94] a better place to be. that made the malkavian think that it was better to get a place to stay. he looked at the pale couple talking behind him. he needed to go to a place to know people. and get a place to stay... or it would be the sewers. oh, but the sewers belonged to the nossies... whatever, he and the nossies used to get along just fine. he would see what he was going to do. he looked around.
after a while quiet, sitting there, without making a single move, orion lifted his both arms... and straightned his bandana. then, back to his usual position, he looked around, waiting for whatever would happen.

((hey people, just an idea, but we could all go to the eye of ra from here... dunno, cause i wasn't invited :P it's up to you. echoe is already there, but rofellos and batty and me are still here... so, what you think??))

http://www.geocities.com/laura_de_lhiver/index3.html
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 2:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((i wasnt either...>=-(

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 2:49 am Reply with quote
Batgirl smiled to her childe as he approached. The man he was speaking to was just far away enough so their conversation wouldn't be heard.

"Good evening again Rofellos" she bowed, showing respect for childe.

"Sire" he bowed in return.

"Have you been to the Elysium?" She wasn't going to ask about the man, she knew Rofellos would tell her if there was a problem.

"It's gone!"

Aye, destroyed in a Sabbat attack. We have another now but it is impossible to access without a security key" She motioned to the key card which hung around her neck like a back stage pass. "This night I will contact Valek and have a key card sent to you." ((refer to other thread for IC letter))

The man approached and she fell silent, cocking her head towards him. Rofellos turned and let out a sigh.

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:05 am Reply with quote
"my Sire, the man standing in the darkness over yonder is malkavian. i know not much of him but he has a slight accent of an origin unknown to myself. perhaps you and i could go somewhere more private?"

he looked up at the church in which the two cappadocians stood infront of. the outside had a set of multicolored lights and 3 small statues tattered and cracked. the pane windows were shattered. it was a sad sight indeed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:06 am Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: Rofellos on 2001-12-20 21:07 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 11:12 am Reply with quote
"Of course Rofellos" she glanced at the Malkavian, he was much closer to them now.

Batgirl took Rofellos' hand and led him away quickly...

"An accent?... Intriguing..."

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 4:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 1Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:14 am
orion made a disgusted face as they left him behind.
[i:c03f75c011]"no one has freaking manners anymore in this world. damndamndamn."[/i:c03f75c011]
he got up and looked around. taking his yellow trench coat, he showed his black shirt, with the malkavian mirror behind it in white. trying to look at it he smiled. so, his first meeting in the night wasn't that much of a problem. the kindred around seemed friendly, so no problem to let them know he was a malk. and that could atract other malks too, and as it was just a shirt, what the hell would a mortal even worry about it?? it wasn't as it shouted [i:c03f75c011]"i'm a vampire, come get me!!"[/i:c03f75c011]. then he realised he was having the same thought that he had the first time he made that shirt and went out to the street wearing it. it was his favourite shirt in the whoooole world.
hum... that pale guy was really boring. giovanni maybe?? they were all boring. hate gios. always with those mortal business and shit. oh well...
orion started to walk around, holding his coat in his left hand and the another hand on his pocket. he started to walk again untill he found a big place, with a huge crowd around it.
[i:c03f75c011]"hum... the 'eye of ra'?? seems interesting..."[/i:c03f75c011]

((k, people, i'm going there for now. :P ))

http://www.geocities.com/laura_de_lhiver/index3.html
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Rofellos followed his sire untill there was nolonger any person in sight. he stoped abruptly and said, still quietly...

"My sire, i do not belive i can all you 'Sire' or 'Bat-girl' around the city, and for that matter, you to call me Rofellos. I belive we should both have mortal names to call to one another when in the ompany of mortals, that is, to protect the masquerade of course."

He himself had thought it made perfect since, strange names DO draw attention, as he has learned from experience. he awaited his sires reply, hoping he did not enrage her with this statement.

(( yeah i know it is, some people i know wanted me to get into it a few years back, i thought it was dumb and didnt join in, but i did buy a pack or two of the cards, i thought it went along well with rofellos's Elven look, but now he nolonger looks Elvish.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 4:33 am Reply with quote
She stood before her childe, her head cocked slightly to one side as she considered his suggestion. It did have its merits and no price was too great to ensure ongoing protection of the masquerade. However, on a more personal level, she had not been addressed by her birth name... her mortal name... for some 350 years. She wondered if she would like it, did the kindred of Cascadia need to know her real name? No Prince had ever questioned her about it before...

"Is there another name you wish to be addressed by?" This was intriguing and definitely food for thought...

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 4:46 am Reply with quote
"well my sire, i was hoping, you ould give me a mortal name. for you are the one who brought me into this, afterworld, so to speak. as is the mtradition, the mother names her child."

Smiled hoping his sire wouldn't tke offense into this line of questioning.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 6:09 am Reply with quote
(topping for batty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 2:35 pm Reply with quote
She watched her childe and thought about a suitable name for him. What would she name him? Her own mortal name would have almost certainly been forgotten had it not been engraved inside her fob watch.

"When I was born... it was customary for children to be named after someone..." She paused thoughtfully, "I was given the name of our King's wife... which was common practice back then you see."

Rofellos smiled again and listened attentively. This was a side to his sire that he had not witnessed before.

"If you have no objection, I would like to name you Robert... after my mortal father..." She looked down at her hands, she had the same hands as her mother, long and slender... mortal memories flooded back to her.

Rofellos repeated the name softly "Robert". He liked it.

~batty~

Back to my old email - batbabe@ihug.com.au

[ This Message was edited by: batgirl on 2001-12-23 08:38 ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 11:44 pm Reply with quote
smiled at the sound of his new name. "and the name of the queen, what was it?"

He smiled and listened cafeully to his sires reply.